shape
carat
color
clarity

Attacked by neighbor''s rottweiler...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you''re comfortable with the therapist and her suggestions were helpful to you. It is no trivial matter to build your confidence back...I can only imagine how terrifying an ordeal it was and it takes time and work to get past that. I''m glad you''re on the road!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you decided to go into therapy and that it''s good for you! I''m sending you good vibes for everything up ahead.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone!!
4.gif

Your nice notes brighten up my morning
1.gif

Kim, thank you for your note!...It''s funny because I so not feel very strong right now..hehe.

This too shall pass though!!!. They will get what they deserve...what goes around comes around...so I really just need to concentrate on me.

On a side note, I don''t know if some of you remember or read my story about a problem I had with my "best friend" a while back when I was going to visit my sister and her in Colorado (https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/need-advice-problem-with-bf.51882/). She pretty much got upset at me because I didn''t want to spend all weekend with her boyfriend (I did offer to have dinner or something with him, but I was looking to have a girl''s weekend).

Since then we have grown apart but I still care about her and we have continued to keep in touch (just not on a daily basis). Well, this weekend she''s coming to Florida. She knows what I''m going through because of other friends and because we all of us that are friends since we were kids -like 10 of us- have a webpage were we post message for each other. Anyway, she decided not to even tell me she was coming...she''s literally going to be about 15 minutes from my house. I feel her ego and her own thoughts are bigger than what our friendship ever was. I believe if the situation was reversed, I would put my feelings to the side and I would be there for her (truly be there for her). Instead she decides to not even tell me she''s coming to Florida and hasn''t really reached out to me much during these times.....and the times that she has actually reached out to me it has seems so fake. I found she was coming because another friend told me, because they''re all getting together. It hurts, but I guess it shows the kind of friend she ever was...I might just be very emotional now so this may hurt me more than it should. Again, I can''t control what others do...it''s just sad to see.
15.gif

Ughhh....not something I should be thinking about right now.

Ok, that''s it!....I need to start feeling happy!. I''m going to start researching nice restaurants in Steamboat for my ski trip with BF!.

Hugs everyone,

M~

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey M...it''s unfortunate when people can''t get past pettiness to what really matters. It is hurtful and sad to see. Of course it''s disappointing but I guess this shows you her true colors, which you might as well see sooner rather than later. I hope that arm continues to heal and be careful skiing!!!! Please!
4.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
You''re absolutely right FG!!!

Love your new avatar by the way!
1.gif

M~

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks...just love Addison to pieces!
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results