shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher Resert for my birthday!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm usually not too much of a halo gal except for colored gems, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new setting. OMG. SO pretty!!! I've always had a soft spot for Art Deco. Enjoy your ring!!!!! And belated happy bday!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Profile pic requested - PLEASE!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Profile pic requested - PLEASE!
Omg! Thank you! I actually didn't take profile pics. I would take some but it currently in my safe deposit box. Lol.

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wait what? That's all the pictures we get? Please post more. The new setting makes the diamond look bigger. Love!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! That is a lovely reset for both rings.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful setting! It really give the stone presence, and totally compliments it! Lovely!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait what? That's all the pictures we get? Please post more. The new setting makes the diamond look bigger. Love!
Lol! Thank you! I’ll try to post more pics if I go to my safe deposit one of these days.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That new setting is definitely a decided improvement, thought I'm sad the gold is gone from that ammy

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! Looks huge, too! With the new setting.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not a huge fan of halos, just my preference but I can UNEQUIVOCALLY say that is one beautiful halo and ring, the transformation is unbelievable, that stone was made for that ring! it's truly mesmerizing. Lucky you and I love your jewelry! :appl::love::love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Nala! You nailed it with this setting. Enjoy wearing it!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That new setting is definitely a decided improvement, thought I'm sad the gold is gone from that ammy
Thank you. I'm not gonna lie. I love yellow gold, but not on me. Idk why, but yellow gold doesn't work for me.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not a huge fan of halos, just my preference but I can UNEQUIVOCALLY say that is one beautiful halo and ring, the transformation is unbelievable, that stone was made for that ring! it's truly mesmerizing. Lucky you and I love your jewelry! :appl::love::love:
Wow! I am so humbled! Thank you so much!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results