shape
carat
color
clarity

Ariana Grande’s new ER

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the oval, not a fan of the pearl next to it. If the pearl were sentimental, she should have put it on a bracelet or a pendant. Pearls on rings are just asking for trouble, way too fragile.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I also want to add here that I’ve been mulling over a VC Toi et Moi with my original engagement oval (dreaming of a cushion or pear ruby), so I’ve been imagining a tilted oval for over a year.

It really would drive me nuts to not be able to clean that diamond due to the pearl, though!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
It’s already hit Etsy 76CF445F-F29D-4222-A4D5-0ED5E54409B9.png

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
It sounds like I'm the odd man out here but I actually love the ring. For practical reasons I would never buy that for my own engagement ring as both gems are too exposed, but if I was as rich as her and it wasn't a big deal to replace anything....sure what the heck!

I'm also one sentimental a** woman & I read somewhere that the pearl was pulled from her late grandfather's tie tack that she coveted so I think it's all so sweet.

+1 on thinking the hand tattoos look super childish though, but I'm also someone who doesn't like tattoos period. Even tasteful ones I think look bad on ones body.

Overall I love the ring though & think that it looks modern, tasteful, unique, & classic in a sense in that it has the beloved combination of pearls & diamonds that is just oh so feminine!

Also, after reading all of y'all's replies, holy cow are some of you mean! Obviously being married is hard enough and in the average population over half already end in divorce so I can only image that all of those issues are magnified when you're a celebrity..but hey can we at least be a little nice? I'm sure most of you are on your second marriages yourselves!
Life happens, it's not our spot here to judge anything but the jewels!

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results