shape
carat
color
clarity

Ariana Grande’s new ER

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I doubt either of them look at this ring as a daily wear ring, or even as a forever ring, it’s changeable as fashion.

edited to clarify - changeable as fashion seasons or underwear.
mine wasn’t a one and done deal either - oops.

Last edited:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very pretty! Soft and feminine.
But I would be concerned about the pearl getting damaged with daily wear. And what about cleaning the ring, you will be exposing the pearl to water and other cleaning agents.

But otherwise, it's very nice in an asymmetrical way.
And sue me, but I think the miscellaneous hand tattoos take away from the ring.

You said everything I was thinking. I guess maybe I am just at an age that tattoos are fine, but less is more, especially if they detract from such a beautiful diamond.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Y'know how Coco Chanel always said "before you okay your tattoo designs, look in the mirror and take five things off"?
Or something like that.

Last edited:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
It'll make a perfect right hand ring. Soon.
* I'm feeling catty, oh so catty today:twisted:

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
Not my taste personally and I usually love pearl/diamond combos. The diamond is much too large.

And yes, I echo all the above opinions that pearl is too soft for an engagement ring. At least for us humble folks who do our own chores/errands lol.

For me, something like this would feel more balanced:

74E8E75F-919C-416B-BB9D-1520AF835230.jpeg

Attachments

• FD69A90D-1680-4553-A1FC-9321C3B0330D.jpeg
    FD69A90D-1680-4553-A1FC-9321C3B0330D.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 13

Tarquin

Rough_Rock
Y'know how Coco Chanel always said "before you okay your tattoo designs, look in the mirror and take five things off"?
Or something like that.

Please put a warning on post like this. I almost choked on my toast while laughing

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
It's unique for sure, but I really like the use of the pearl because it was from Ariana's grandfather's tie pin, and the "G" was already there. So it's very sentimental, if impractical. I honestly like it because it's so unique/different/weird

This is sweet.

The design is not to my personal tastes, but this detail makes a big difference.

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
Not my taste personally and I usually love pearl/diamond combos. The diamond is much too large.

And yes, I echo all the above opinions that pearl is too soft for an engagement ring. At least for us humble folks who do our own chores/errands lol.

For me, something like this would feel more balanced:

74E8E75F-919C-416B-BB9D-1520AF835230.jpeg

Stunning.

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock
I like it!!! I read the pearl is from her grandpas tie clasp or some such. If that’s true she probably won’t wear it daily and risk damage?

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
All I can think of is how she could get a wedding band next to it. If my rings aren’t flush I get the heebie jeebies.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tonks is spot on...how is she going to clean it?

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
Fortunately Ariana probably has someone who can get her rings cleaned professionally every day. I don't imagine her wearing it every day somehow.

Definitely not my type of setting but if it makes her happy!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think people shouldn’t do stuff just cause they can. Ok yeah. J am really not liking it. Usually I’m live and let live but this just seems like a waste of a perfectly good oval.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
I really like the oval diamond, it seems beautiful, but I dislike the setting: I think she tried too hard to be different from the masses

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
It's very pretty! Soft and feminine.
But I would be concerned about the pearl getting damaged with daily wear. And what about cleaning the ring, you will be exposing the pearl to water and other cleaning agents.

But otherwise, it's very nice in an asymmetrical way.
And sue me, but I think the miscellaneous hand tattoos take away from the ring.

Under normal circumstances, yes, the pearl might not withstand daily wear. However, given this is Hollywood and Ariana, the pearl will definitely last longer than the entire engagement.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the ring. Love the setting. LOVE.

But that pearl - which apparently has deep significance to her - won't make it. So that's a shame.

Hate the tats. And you absolutely cannot see one without the other, so there's no point in saying "So if you don't like them, just concentrate on her ring...." Not possible. It's like taking a Renoir and hanging it on the art display wall at kindy.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMHO it looks like a ring I would find at TJ Max or Claire's. There seems to be very little thought put into the design of the ring.

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
Under normal circumstances, yes, the pearl might not withstand daily wear. However, given this is Hollywood and Ariana, the pearl will definitely last longer than the entire engagement.

What a mean thing to say.

Mekp

Shiny_Rock
So my hubby knows about AR and he told me she's been engaged a few times. I had no idea lol. So you might be right.

I think she's been engaged twice now, both times after being with them for less than a year.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn’t like her ring initially, but it’s grown on me!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I rather think it’s fun & sentimental using the family pearl! Won’t survive daily wear obviously but she may not wear it everyday anyway. I sincerely hope this one sticks as she has had a tough time this past few years.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ain’t this the #Truth.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results