shape
carat
color
clarity

Appraisal Burma Ruby

Fabri i hope you've enjoyed the hunt and learning so much about colored gems. The rings are lively and im sure your mom and sister will be thrilled with your thoughtful guft. I have to say i was glad that the reports verified info on stones and it looks as if you had fair deals on them. The colors are gorgeous.

Look at this beautiful ring I had the pleasure to admire from close. This is a beautiful colour too but it's a 2ct unheated from burma.. just sharing some beauty with you

All together:

Last edited:
Fabri i hope you've enjoyed the hunt and learning so much about colored gems. The rings are lively and im sure your mom and sister will be thrilled with your thoughtful guft. I have to say i was glad that the reports verified info on stones and it looks as if you had fair deals on them. The colors are gorgeous.

Thanks Wordie :)

It's a beautiful colour, retail you paid about the correct amount, again if you went to large gemshows you would find heat with residue rubies for less per carat than this. Both stones are set now, and they look great - so really what does it matter...

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP