shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone know where to source Montana sapphires?

Linny

Shiny_Rock
I’m specifically looking for mint green Montana sapphires in an emerald or asscher cut to go in an existing setting that has specific dimension requirements. I’m finding it hard to find what I’m looking for!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Etsy

mk206

Rough_Rock
Premium
Not sure where you are located but I know a well-known jeweler in the Seattle area specializes in these! Green Lake Jewelry Works in Seattle and Bellevue, WA

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would post on the colored stones form as you'll get more responses there, and there's a list of recommended colored stone vendors as well. Earth's treasury comes to mind, and mountain momma gems on Etsy.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ps .And blaze n gems

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gemfix have 200+ in stock just now. But I agree about asking in Colored Stones, you can ask the Mods to move the thread by clicking “Report Concern” below.

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You might want to check my green Montana sapphire on loupetroop. It’s a bargain price completely untreated. It’s not emerald or asscher but it is a step/mixed cut oval and it fits into my old asscher diamond setting perfectly.

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
E83AB473-7B14-4385-8D0B-A464DCEB9C4B.jpeg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m specifically looking for mint green Montana sapphires in an emerald or asscher cut to go in an existing setting that has specific dimension requirements. I’m finding it hard to find what I’m looking for!

I, also, was going to suggest you go to Colored Gems.

Here is a link if you want to start your own thread...https://www.pricescope.com/community/forums/colored-gemstones.11/
Here is one thread already started on them (there are a lot)...https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/montana-sapphires.238355/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results