clarity

Anyone Else Watching?

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1484944863|4117038 said:
You're allowed to do whatever you want within PS TOS parameters, of course. I was just pointing out the irony of people calling each other out on calling people out or policing someone else for policing. :bigsmile: :lol: (Myself included; not saying I'm never guilty of doing the same.)

I don't want to put words in Elliot's mouth, but I think she and I lean forward, actually.

FTR/to be factual, Elliott is the one who attempted to police someone ... I suppose because she didn't like appearing hypocritical.

I don't care what direction someone leans; her rudeness wasn't warranted. And it certainly doesn't spark my interest or concern for whatever someone's cause or position is (when they constantly resort to being so negative toward others) because it reflects ON that cause.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn|1484946843|4117060 said:
You're allowed to do whatever you want within PS TOS parameters, of course. I was just pointing out the irony of people calling each other out on calling people out or policing someone else for policing. :bigsmile: :lol: (Myself included; not saying I'm never guilty of doing the same.)

I don't want to put words in Elliot's mouth, but I think she and I lean forward, actually.

FTR/to be factual, Elliott is the one who attempted to police someone ... I suppose because she didn't like appearing hypocritical.

I don't care what direction someone leans; her rudeness wasn't warranted. And it certainly doesn't spark my interest or concern for whatever someone's cause or position is (when they constantly resort to being so negative toward others) because it reflects ON that cause.

Thank you for describing exactly why I'll never support DJT.

And if you're unable to see the irony, well then, I suppose we're finished with THAT topic (regarding net-nannying.)

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Other people pointed out far more forcefully how wildly inappropriate Ruby59's comment was. You singled me out because you don't like me. I continue not to care.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1484947454|4117064 said:

And if you're unable to see the irony, well then, I suppose we're finished with THAT topic (regarding net-nannying.)

I find it comical JoCoJenn that you are complaining of negativity. Your President ran his whole campaign on hate and negativity.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Elliot86|1484947716|4117069 said:

Other people pointed out far more forcefully how wildly inappropriate Ruby59's comment was. You singled me out because you don't like me. I continue not to care.

As a woman I find the P*ssy word inappropriate. How is that any different, except for the fact the usuall 3 could not care less?

You lean forward but continue to use this word or apparently do not care how a fellow woman feels about it?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ruby59|1484947867|4117071 said:

As a woman I find the P*ssy word inappropriate. How is that any different?

Hmm. Then, as a woman, shouldn't you find it inappropriate to constantly say on this site that we should all give DJT a chance? When he has said these things about women? I'd think your morals wouldn't extend to pleading a case for someone whose own don't match up with yours at all. AT ALL.

djt.jpg

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1484948174|4117073 said:

Hmm. Then, as a woman, shouldn't you find it inappropriate to constantly say on this site that we should all give DJT a chance? When he has said these things about women? I'd think your morals wouldn't extend to pleading a case for someone whose own don't match up with yours at all. AT ALL.

And that is why I did not vote for President. I did not like either one of them.

I said it before and I will say it again, I found what Trump said to be utterly disgusting.

But the difference is he is no longer using that language, at least not that I can see or hear.

So what is the point of you women continuing to use it especially when you can see it is distressing to other women?

As far as giving Trump a chance, it is done, he is President. And if he is a sh*t show I will be the first one here saying so.

But since he is President, I would much rather he help the citizens of our country then to make their lives worse? What person would want him to fail just to prove a point?

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium

As a woman I find the P*ssy word inappropriate. How is that any different, except for the fact the uusal 3 could not care less?

You lean forward but continue to use this word?

Your comments don't resonate with me because you don't think them through. They're kind of like a feather toy my adorable pussy cat might play with. Kind of fun to bat around with for a while but eventually the amusement wears off because it's not a real bird.

In fact you've repeatedly bought into rape culture on this forum multiple times and seemingly love to blame women for pretty much anything that's convenient. But now a word sends you into a tizzy? K.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Monnie, Don't you know we aren't supposed to listen to what he says. I've heard so many times on here that he doesn't mean what he says. I will never respect him. It says a lot about the women of this country who voted for him.

Thank you for posting this Monnie.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I don't recall anyone asking you to support him; that's your choice, just like it's Elliott's choice to be rude and bully others for whatever her issues/reasons are (none of which excuse her behavior). But that doesn't mean people must choose to accept the rudeness & bullying.

Perhaps you should focus more on the irony of women bullying women while simultaneously discussing their support for a Women's March for women's rights. :wavey:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1484948543|4117077 said:
... I will never respect him. It says a lot about the women of this country who voted for him. ...

Callie, why do you hate and bully women so much? ............ :lol:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn|1484948799|4117079 said:

I don't recall anyone asking you to support him; that's your choice, just like it's Elliott's choice to be rude and bully others for whatever her issues/reasons are (none of which excuse her behavior). But that doesn't mean people must choose to accept the rudeness & bullying.

Perhaps you should focus more on the irony of women bullying women while simultaneously discussing their support for a Women's March for women's rights. :wavey:

I'm sorry; do you feel bullied? Do any women here feel bullied right now? I can point you to several safe rooms. Also the "ignore" function. Perhaps you shouldn't attempt to shush other women, Joco. It cuts both ways.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn|1484948799|4117079 said:

You're coming off a little kookoo-for-cocoa-puffs-obsessed with what exactly my problem is. Maybe you should start a separate post devoted to how awful I am. I'll bring play dough and cookies and we can cry about it.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1484948543|4117077 said:
Oh Monnie, Don't you know we aren't supposed to listen to what he says. I've heard so many times on here that he doesn't mean what he says. I will never respect him. It says a lot about the women of this country who voted for him.

Thank you for posting this Monnie.

You're welcome. In fact I do NOT listen to what he says, well, take it as truth anyway. I bitterly laughed my ass off (sorry, language!) during his speech today. Every time he shouted "you'll never be ignored again!" and "I will never let you down!" I wanted to puke.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ruby59|1484948452|4117074 said:

And that is why I did not vote for President. I did not like either one of them.

I said it before and I will say it again, I found what Trump said to be utterly disgusting.

But the difference is he is no longer using that language, at least not that I can see or hear.

So what is the point of you women continuing to use it especially when you can see it is distressing to other women?

As far as giving Trump a chance, it is done, he is President. And if he is a sh*t show I will be the first one here saying so.

But since he is President, I would much rather he help the citizens of our country then to make their lives worse? What person would want him to fail just to prove a point?

Dang, lady, are you out of breath? Because you must be getting a WORKOUT from all that backpedaling!

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Elliot86|1484948460|4117075 said:

As a woman I find the P*ssy word inappropriate. How is that any different, except for the fact the uusal 3 could not care less?

You lean forward but continue to use this word?

Your comments don't resonate with me because you don't think them through. They're kind of like a feather toy my adorable pussy cat might play with. Kind of fun to bat around with for a while but eventually the amusement wears off because it's not a real bird.

In fact you've repeatedly bought into rape culture on this forum multiple times and seemingly love to blame women for pretty much anything that's convenient. But now a word sends you into a tizzy? K.

You continue to get that word in even when asked not to? Yet you wonder why people call you out.

Understand that I am an older woman brought up in a different time. Did you see how I felt about transsexual men in a women's bathroom. Then I ended up in that situation. And it was just two people taking care of business. You live and you learn.

I was also brought up in a time where women were told to not put themselves into a situation that you cannot handle. So yes, getting drunk, going home with a strange man, and then wondering why things happen a certain way, does not mean I believe in rape culture. It means that I was taught and taught my children as well, just like you do not walk home through dark alleys at night, you can not hope on blind faith that the man you went home with will have the same morals you do or is capable of exercising restraint.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great thread.
Maybe the next four years on Hangout won't be so bad. :mrgreen:

Hold on everyone.
Stop posting for 15 minutes.
I gotta pop some more corn.

screen_shot_2017-01-20_at_1.png

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1484949384|4117090 said:
What a great thread.
Maybe the next four years won't be so bad on Hangout. :mrgreen:
Hold on, I'm gonna pop some more corn.

Kenny, Kenny, Kenny... c'mon! You've been around long enough to remember this -- the only appropriate snack at this point is lemon pie!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1484949709|4117092 said:
kenny|1484949384|4117090 said:
What a great thread.
Maybe the next four years won't be so bad on Hangout. :mrgreen:
Hold on, I'm gonna pop some more corn.

Kenny, Kenny, Kenny... c'mon! You've been around long enough to remember this -- the only appropriate snack at this point is lemon pie!

Shirley, you jest.
I'm only a 7 year old boy.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1484949209|4117087 said:

Dang, lady, are you out of breath? Because you must be getting a WORKOUT from all that backpedaling!

Go into my old posts. I was one of the first who expressed how disgusting I felt Trump was.

I posted on election day that I left the office of President blank.

And I have continued to express that my main concern now is that this will all work out. And there is a post that if it does not I will be there with a pitchfork in hand.

It is all there if you care to look. Just click under my screen name.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You singled me out because you don't like me. I continue not to care.

I don't know you to say whether I like you or not; and quite frankly, I feel sorry for you given your online demeanor, negativity, bitterness and rudeness. But your hypocrisy is why I called you out.

Calliecake|1484947814|4117070 said:
I find it comical JoCoJenn that you are complaining of negativity. Your President ran his whole campaign on hate and negativity.

He's YOUR president now, too! :wavey:

But never did nor do I condone inappropriate behavior - by him or anyone else. I don't make excuses for people who do wrong or break the law, and I'm ALL for people being individually accountable when they do ... be it assault, looting, destruction of private property, even attempting to shield oneself from accountability by cooking up a home-brew email server.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When DF asked if we were going to watch today's sodomizing of America ...

Dee*Jay|1483482676|4112036 said:
I would rather slam my left tit in the car door. Repeatedly.

Dee*Jay, I hope your left tit is okay. :(sad

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ruby. I recognize that you have stated you don't support Trump nor did you vote for him, and yes, that you'll reneg if he turns out to be the devil incarnate. HOWEVER, when you also continue to lament the fact that people aren't willing to give him a chance based on his past behavior, do you not see how that makes you seem pretty hypocritical? Your seemingly common sense approach to safety of situational awareness vs. your continued willingness to let bygones be bygones with Trump and see how it goes is a total self-contradiction. You've got a leg on each side of the fence.

ETA:
Hit submit before completing my thoughts!
So, your situational awareness theory is based on prior acts/occurences. But your strategy for other Americans is not to hold someone accountable for their past actions because they deserve another chance? Do I have this straight?

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You know what I find distressing? Someone using a racist argument to try and make their point.

You know what else I find extremely distressing? A person who will say just about anything, with no regard for anyone's feelings just so they can win an internet argument.

I think both are real pussy moves.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1484950293|4117102 said:
Ruby. I recognize that you have stated you don't support Trump nor did you vote for him, and yes, that you'll reneg if he turns out to be the devil incarnate. HOWEVER, when you also continue to lament the fact that people aren't willing to give him a chance based on his past behavior, do you not see how that makes you seem pretty hypocritical? Your seemingly common sense approach to safety of situational awareness vs. your continued willingness to let bygones be bygones with Trump and see how it goes is a total self-contradiction. You've got a leg on each side of the fence.

Doesn't any woman having a leg on each side of a fence makes her an easier target for Trump?

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
House Cat|1484950306|4117103 said:

You know what I find distressing? Someone using a racist argument to try and make their point.

You know what else I find extremely distressing? A person who will say just about anything, with no regard for anyone's feelings just so they can win an internet argument.

I think both are real pussy moves.

I expressed over and over how I feel about this word. And yet here you are, and there that word is.

Do you have any regard for my feelings?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1484950438|4117104 said:
monarch64|1484950293|4117102 said:

Doesn't any woman having a leg on each side of a fence makes her an easier target for Trump?

Oh, Kenny. Never change that salacious sense of humor of yours. :lol:

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn|1484950241|4117099 said:
You singled me out because you don't like me. I continue not to care.

I don't know you to say whether I like you or not; and quite frankly, I feel sorry for you given your online demeanor, negativity, bitterness and rudeness. But your hypocrisy is why I called you out.[/quote]

Well I never! I'm now going to sit here in my beautiful home with my awesome cat, job, and cook a dinner for my family who loves me and go "WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH someone on the internet feels sorry for meeeeeeeeeeeee"

img_14610.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results