shape
carat
color
clarity

Any advice/UPS France will not deliver ring to me. Holding it at airport.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay it’s beautiful!!! I’m so happy you finally received it. It’s looks so rich! What a lovely set @Jimmianne ! Enjoy it!!!

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That is so uniquely beautiful. I’m glad it finally made it to your finger.

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Jimmianne Oh I am so, so happy you finally got it after all the mucking about! It is absolutely gorgeous! :kiss2:

Would it be worth you leaving a review of the company to warn other PSers?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Jimmianne I’ve been out of the loop so I didn’t know this was going on. I’m so happy you now have your beautiful ring! I actually was planning on using the RR to consign but not now! I would have felt your anxiety through it all because I went through something similar. It caused a ton of stress. I actually got the ring after getting a refund and then paid back the refund when the package arrived two months later....I actually paid it again before I opened the box..Who does that!? It was a horrible cheap looking ring with huge windows in the stones. It tortured me so much I actually threw the ring out..I’m happy you love your ring and got your happy ending!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So happy you have got it @Jimmianne whay a nightmare though :rolleyes:
It’s gorgeous beautiful colour of gold so lux & I love the simplicity of it, together they make a stunning set!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful @Jimmianne and I'm so glad it finally made it's way to you, meant to be!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne Oh I am so, so happy you finally got it after all the mucking about! It is absolutely gorgeous! :kiss2:

Would it be worth you leaving a review of the company to warn other PSers?

Thank you, everyone.

As Mamabee said, it causes a lot of stress to deal with a bad company.

Niffler, thank you.
I was thinking about that. I always thought of that company as trustworthy. But once I had the problem and started looking at the reviews and the complaints with the Better Business Bureau I was shocked. They were all sorts of weird things like consignment items getting lost, people buying high-end clothing that came with trash in the pockets, wrong size sent, wrong product sent, things bought that arrived with damaged when the condition was stated otherwise on the website...and these are high end designer items, not a thrift store sale.
1/4 of the reviews are bad, but there are people who rave about the company. If it’s appropriate I would leave a review on PS.

Ps. I am so grateful for PSers’ support. PSers do so much for each other!

When I was with my daughter last night I told her that if anything should ever happened to me that she should come to price scope and get advice here about what to do with all my jewelry. She felt hesitant and said how do you do you know someone won’t take advantage?? And I said believe me you can trust people here, and they will help you. :) :) :)

Pretty amazing bunch, you guys.

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Jimmianne Every time I see your ring it reminds me of something. I would be staring at it all day..I love it...I finally figured out what it is..The design reminds me of hieroglyphics! Beautiful!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
What a relief and congratulations on your ring. I hope every time you look down at it, the jewels sparkle and wink back up at you in gratitude for saving it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful set, Jimmianne! I missed your original post. I have read on other sites about TRR having authenticity issues and I wouldn't buy from them from the things I have read, either.

Ironically, I bought a bracelet from VCA Paris in June and had no issues with the shipping coming the opposite way. It was just scary because I had never had a high value item shipped from another country. I would be wary about doing it again just because there are so many things that can go wrong. In this case, I am so glad it worked out for you, because now I see that it goes so beautifully with the ring you already have!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful and unique ring! (Both of them!)

Perhaps when you look at it, you will be reminded of your own strength and perseverance.

Enjoy! Really a lovely ring!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow it looks really incredible on you! No wonder you wanted it!!!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Here it is with the matching moonstone ring from a lovely PSer.
FA2D7F77-5B5C-450A-9E79-5F73710D736B.jpeg

I had a custom pendant made years ago, and provided most of the gold that went into it—some was 14kt, some was 18kt. I asked the bench to gold plate it with a higher carat of gold for a deeper gold look. It worked a charm! Perhaps this is something you might consider, to have the rose gold band plated with a high-carat yellow gold?

The set is gorgeous, BTW! I love that moonstone ring!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@jimmia im so glad the ring arrived
how on earth did dirt get in it ?

its a beautiful ring, im glad its found a home beside that lovelly moonstone but what a journey its been on

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Jimmianne Such a lot of unnecessary drama.

That said: GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Your collection, is, undeniably, the stuff dreams are made of.

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results