shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Another Mark Turnowski BEAUTY!!!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
what a sweet proposal story and what a fantastic ring!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
congrats to you and your FI!
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! It''s just beautiful!!!! I''m glad you got more pics up! Do you have any ideas for a wedding band?

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Thanks!! No, no ideas for the wb yet....I do LOVE the uternity band, but would that be too much bling?? I mean...there can never be too much, but I don''t want to take away from my e ring. I was thinking though that a uternity with radiants may be nice. Any thoughts??

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS! It's such a unique ring! What about a princess cut channel set eternity band for the wedding ring?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Love the close-ups! Beautiful!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! The profile is absolutely gorgeous, and your stone looks lovely and fiery. Best wishes for a long and happy future together!

luthergirl

Rough_Rock
what a gorgeous ring, the combo is perfect! I love to see side traps, they compliment your stone so well. Your pics look fab!

Margot

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 9:26:11 PM
Author:lovindiamonds
Hello everyone! I''m more of a lurker than a poster, but I did have some help with this diamond on here so I wanted to post my ring and say thanks to everyone for their help!! Long story short my fiance (I love that name!!) knows I''m a researcher so he put me on the hunt to fine someone reputable. We only live about 2 hours north of the NYC Diamond District but I didn''t think that I could trust anyone there, nor did I think I could get a deal. Anyhow, I found this site and Mark Turnowski and thought I''d email him to see what he had with what we were looking for.....I love radiant cut - but it had to be beautiful, sparkle and have LOTS of fire! So, I emailed him with basics and he sent me a picture and some specs. In the meantime after Mark found my ''little beauty'' as he called it, but at that time we decided to hold off on the ring as we were talking about houses and expenses, etc. We decided to call Mark off on the diamond so he called Mark and told him that we''d be in touch when we were ready.

Well.....then we go to San Francisco for a short vacation with his two sisters and their significant others (who knew about everything!). Little did I know that he hadn''t called off Mark and in fact took a trip down there to finalize a ring!!! So, we went on a winery tour on Saturday and then on the way back we had to go over the Golden Gate Bridge to get to San Francisco. We stopped at this park that looks over the bridge WAY up high. Well, I''m scared of heights, I mean panic attack scared. As we were going up this road that winds back and forth I was literally having a panic attack saying I had to get off the bus!! We finally got there and pulled in (picture the scene with Thelma & Louise that''s how it felt pulling in!
6.gif
) He said to me, come take one picture and then we can go. Off the bus I went holding his hand with weak knees!!! So we walk towards this cliff and he''s holding me around my shoulders from behind so tight. He starts saying the sweetest things to me and starts crying. So tactfully I said ''ARE YOU CRYING?''
23.gif
Still not noticing what was going on. He said to me ''I have to get a tissue, I don''t want anyone to see my crying''. When he let go of me I took the opportunity to turn around and he was down on one knee asking me to marry him - well honestly, neither of us can remember if he actually said it or not, but everyone there - even the tourists were clapping and yelling!!! It was SOOOO sweet!
36.gif
Nobody could hear what we were saying because they were far enough to take pictures of the whole thing and one of his sisters yelled ''so what''s your answer?'' So I yelled YES!!!
30.gif

Anyhow here''s the best picture of my ring I could get. I have to read some info on here about how to take better pics cause most of them stunk!
GORGEOUS...and I LOVE your nail color!
30.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!
30.gif
That is one gorgeous ring! And one sneaky fiance you have there!

ddcha

Shiny_Rock
congratulations! beautiful story and beautiful ring!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and enjoy your beautiful ring!
30.gif

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette
1.gif

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your comments!!! :))

I''m definitely thinking a uternity, but I worry it will be too much. I''ve got to get out there and start trying some rings on. It''s too bad that online ring stores don''t sell cheap fakes of their real things so you can try them on and if you love it, you buy the real thing!!

Whiteflash said that a uternity may be too big and uncomfortable with my ring. Does anyone have one and have any suggestions?

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great proposal and magnificent ring!! Congratulations!!
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Don''t think I ever commented on the updated pictures - those are stunning, that ring is absolutely gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Wow, its lovely!!!! Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results