shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Another Mark Turnowski BEAUTY!!!

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
This one has a bit of dirt on the diamond, but you can see the prongs pretty well here

kradiant1.jpg

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
This is a bit blurry, but you can see how white it really is despite it''s I color! I don''t see any warmth at all.

mylovelyradiant4.jpg

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Ok, last one....geez, do I need LOTION!
6.gif

mylovelyradiant2.jpg

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!
36.gif

Congratulations!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Holy smokes! That''s a hot ring you have there! WOW
30.gif

Congratulations on your engagement! Please feel free to post more pictures of that beauty!
9.gif
10.gif

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! I''m loving it! In fact it''s a bit big for the area I live in and for whatever reason I''m getting a little embarassed when people ask to see it! Don''t get me wrong, I''m toally proud of this gorgeous thing, but people are making such a fuss....my cheeks turn so red.

I want to try more shots tomorrow hopefully when there''s some sunlight, it was raining all day today, so there wasn''t really any great light. Of course I''m dying to do the beautiful flower shot!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for more pics, is it a Leon? Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Looks just like a Leon, but no, it''s not - Mark took care of the diamonds as well as the setting!! I did send him a picture of a Leon that I loved to give him an idea of what I like though. I love, love, love the prongs....so strong, yet delicate!

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
I promise I''ll clean this baby before I post any more tomorrow!!! It was spur of the moment let me give this a try thing after I was at the shop!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Love his proposal- and that he was able to surprise you. So sweet!! Not to mention the fabulous ring that comes with the sweet man
36.gif
congrats to you both!

anyname

Shiny_Rock
What a sweet story and a beautiful ring! Congrats on your engagement!

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Thanks - and to make it a bit sweeter, we were high school sweethearts - the prom and the whole nine yards. We moved in together when we were young, just in college and I wanted to be Suzy homemaker and he just wanted to play basketball and hang with his friends. After 3 years we broke up. After 4 years I went on to marry and have a beautiful daughter. That marriage didn''t last a year sadly and then later on down the road we started dating again. 5 years later here we are engaged!! So after he proposed, he yelled out on the bus home "13 years in the making!!!" It was SO adorable. I feel like the was truly meant to be. My daughter loves him, she''s 7 and he loves her too. My ex and I get along great we just didn''t work so well together married.....so it seems that this is all just a happy ending
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Thanks - and to make it a bit sweeter, we were high school sweethearts - the prom and the whole nine yards. We moved in together when we were young, just in college and I wanted to be Suzy homemaker and he just wanted to play basketball and hang with his friends. After 3 years we broke up. After 4 years I went on to marry and have a beautiful daughter. That marriage didn''t last a year sadly and then later on down the road we started dating again. 5 years later here we are engaged!! So after he proposed, he yelled out on the bus home "13 years in the making!!!" It was SO adorable. I feel like the was truly meant to be. My daughter loves him, she''s 7 and he loves her too. My ex and I get along great we just didn''t work so well together married.....so it seems that this is all just a happy ending
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
poop, why did that post twice??
23.gif

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
By the way - any tricks for keeping the hairs out of my prongs???

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh, lovin, what a sweet story, and the RING???? OMG!!! That is JUST GORGEOUS!!!! It is beautiful, enjoy it, and best wishes to you and your honey for a FAB life together!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 9:55:48 PM
Author: lovindiamonds
Ok, last one....geez, do I need LOTION!
6.gif
This is a gorgeous picture!!! Your ring is really incredible, and I love the sleek setting and prongs!

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much!! I''m going to have a hard time choosing a wedding band. I''m loving the uternity bands I''ve seen on here and wondering if one of those with square radiants might go.
1.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!!! Love the brilliance!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

icet

Rough_Rock
I LOVE your ring!! I am a recent converter to radiant lover =) i love the setting too, pls don''t be mad, i may want to copy your setting for myself!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Holy Mother of Bling!!! That is just - wow. Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous.
30.gif

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
icet - no problem, copy away, I really just love it.....very classic, but modern at the same time. I got it from Mark Turnowski at EngagementRingsDirect.com - he is GREAT! He said the setting was similar to a Harry Winston setting, however, I liked the band on the thin side.

Thanks for all your wonderfuly comments!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Burk omg, what an adorable little one!!! Love your avatar pic! The cutest!
4.gif

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love the new pics!!!! Your setting is just stunning and you can really see the beautiful cuts in the radiant in these! Congratulations!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WHAT A BEAUTY!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results