shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 6:14:07 PM
Author: Harriet
At Cartier or Van Cleef in Paris?
3.gif
either works. hehehe What does FI say?
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Er, I haven''t said anything to him.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 6:32:42 PM
Er, I haven't said anything to him.
Will he let you go on a jewelry spree?

Tell him we think you have been good lately
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I seriously doubt it. I''m about to buy that pair of Tsavorites, remember? Also, DF doesn''t think I''ve been good.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 6:40:32 PM
I seriously doubt it. I'm about to buy that pair of Tsavorites, remember? Also, DF doesn't think I've been good.
oh, that made me laugh. You honestly crack me up!

Tell him Skip thinks otherwise.
2.gif
j/k

What do you think of this stone. http://www.customgemstones.com/SPINEL/sp895.html

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heehee.
I like the cut (the cutter has a god rep), but I can''t make a call on its colour. That''s not his fault, though. I''ve heard that spinels are difficult to photograph. Also, I''m still a coloured stone ignoramus.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 7:05:23 PM
Heehee.
I like the cut (the cutter has a god rep), but I can't make a call on its colour. That's not his fault, though. I've heard that spinels are difficult to photograph. Also, I'm still a coloured stone ignoramus.

hehehe, I love facetfires spinel but I wish I knew where she got hers. Have you seen it? It is gorgeous. Leme go look.

here is a pic

PurpleSpinelThreeStone2.JPG

Harriet, I like that you are heheheing too!
9.gif
Why not a braclet with spinels????
31.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
We are so silly. That''s a lovely ring. I know Richard M. has a number of pastel spinels. Shoot him an e-mail. He''s never let me down.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 7:24:12 PM
We are so silly. That''s a lovely ring. I know Richard M. has a number of pastel spinels. Shoot him an e-mail. He''s never let me down.
That is why we get along!!! keep up the hehe''s
9.gif

thanks. I am super excited I need a treat
9.gif

Spinel braclet would be purdy Harriet
31.gif
31.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
You!
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seriously Skip, get in touch with Richard M. He sent me pics of his spinels recently.
30.gif
Plus, if you want to learn about coloured stones, he's a patient teacher.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
cool, I am suppose to get an anniversary present but haven''t found something that sings! thanks for the tip. smiley

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''re welcome!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skip, ashamed to admit hubby is the vacation planner, he even packs me if I lay all my stuff out. (of course I get lectured on bringing way to much stuff but he is usually a good sport in the end!) I pack all three kids though, and buy it all and get it all organized, which is not as simple as it sounds. If we are going tropical for winter break, which we usually do, I have to buy their things in summer and determine sizing since in Philly you really cannot get shorts and bathing suits etc in the fall. A pain, but I have learned. If we spring ski, I must buy all the stuff in the fall as well, since all the local ski shops run out by the end of winter. Again, anticipating sizes on stuff for a few months out is not easy. He tells me where and when, and lines up all the arrangements, It is a fair trade to me since I am in charge of summer camp, packing, forms, school forms, all the after school activities and such...so it works for me.

Harriet, I am not your man. I am just going by your posts, and you have made the ban look fun! Honestly, I have a shopping disease, so I am the last person to tell you, but you did ask...and if your man will pay for it, or does not care if you do, that is your business, if you know what I mean. I am always treating myself, so I am NOT passing any judgement...

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 9:31:59 PM
Author: diamondfan
Harriet, I am not your man. I am just going by your posts, and you have made the ban look fun! Honestly, I have a shopping disease, so I am the last person to tell you, but you did ask...and if your man will pay for it, or does not care if you do, that is your business, if you know what I mean. I am always treating myself, so I am NOT passing any judgement...
DF, I never thought you were judging me. I was only joking, so I hope you haven''t taken any offence. Now, let''s think of a funny name for our shopping afflictions.
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, your hubby is awesome to pack you. Why don''t you buy ski''s and swim wear online? It probably is easier to judge what might fit them by looking at it in person, yes?

Harriet, I hope to find a pretty spinel
9.gif
Thanks!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, the issue with buying on line too late is there is slim pickings and it is a hassle since I usually buy two sizes to make sure of fit and then end up sending stuff back. I like to plan ahead and have best pick of the stuff for my kids.

Harriet, my hubby is just amazed at what I can do. And thinks it is hysterical that I have lists in my head, and plans and gifts chosen for occasions years out! I try to tell him how EASY I am, he never has to wonder, but he does wish I had cheaper taste!!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF, would you like a baby sister?
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, considering my older bio sis stinks, sure! I have a great step sis though.

My hubby is teasing me a lot since we are building a new house. He says we would not need a bigger house if I got rid of all my stuff, and then tells me he cannot wait to toss stuff, mostly mine, when we do move. I told him to keep his dirty paws to himself!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 10:54:05 PM
Well, considering my older bio sis stinks, sure! I have a great step sis though.

My hubby is teasing me a lot since we are building a new house. He says we would not need a bigger house if I got rid of all my stuff, and then tells me he cannot wait to toss stuff, mostly mine, when we do move. I told him to keep his dirty paws to himself!
Great! I''m an only child.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is that tough? I always dreamt of having a big brother, had an awesome older first cousin instead, but instead got stuck with a terrible older sister who has never been nice. I would have rather been an only from that perspective.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely. Imagine being the sole focus of your parents'' attentions, good and bad.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It could make you very spoiled, or it could make you want your independence all the more. But nothing is worse than having someone in your home torturing you simply out of jealous and anger that you exist...she is 45 and still not over it.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 11:06:15 PM
It could make you very spoiled, or it could make you want your independence all the more. But nothing is worse than having someone in your home torturing you simply out of jealous and anger that you exist...she is 45 and still not over it.
Oh, I wanted my independence. I''m sorry your big sister is so awful.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 11:06:15 PM

Wow, that is awful! You are so sweet; you don't deserve that. I sort of have something similar; it is hard to deal w/but you got to remind yourself that you are wonderful and their mind is tainted for some reason you have no control over. I am sorry! We like you lots.
1.gif

Harriet, are you going to Florence too?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think so. I''ve been so stressed out of my mind that I haven''t had the chance to look forward to my vacation.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 11:42:01 PM
I think so. I''ve been so stressed out of my mind that I haven''t had the chance to look forward to my vacation.
OMG, I so know what you mean!!! If you go to Florence look for their lovely leather goods! I am so jealous of all the yummy food you will eat out there.
3.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Food? What''s that?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 11:47:17 PM
Food? What''s that?
You are silly. Is FI excited or stressed w/work too?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results