shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Anniversary Asscher

EC-theory

Rough_Rock
killer stone! the setting shows off it''s fire perfectly!
9.gif
CONGRATS!!

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
shaded with my hand. this thing picks up any light around it, it just seems to glow

DSCN6486small.jpg

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
With my engagement ring. good lord, this picture makes those prongs look HUGE!
6.gif
The way the two throw fire is endlessly amusing to me, the princess just sends off a jumble of sparkles but the asscher casts fire in perfectly straight lines. I''ll have to try and get a picture of it.

DSCN6487small.jpg

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
And last one. A bunch of fire sitting on our brick patio. Hope it was worth the wait!
12.gif
Thanks for letting me inundate everyone with pictures!

DSCN6492small.jpg

futuremrsT

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! I''m going to put an asscher on my anniversary list too! haha,but I''m not even married yet.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH wow, the new pics are just amazing!!!!!! Congratulations again!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2009 12:15:43 AM
Author: Rhapsody
The sun finally came out! I only managed to get a few pictures before I had to go rescue hubby at the mechanic, but I think what I got covers all the bases. Except flower shots. But, I have no flowers. I just noticed that none of the bulbs I planted in the fall bloomed
7.gif
But, at least I have a shiny new diamond to look at instead
3.gif
It did indeed!
36.gif

Thank you for posting more shots of that beauty. *sigh* I could look at this ring all day.
love1.gif

Now, go buy some flowers!
9.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your stone is amazing. I have feeling that Jon is going to get a lot of calls with people saying, "I want one just like that!" and linking this thread!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful!
30.gif
Happy anniversary!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
stunning!!! my how my heart flutters when i see a gorgeous asscher like that!

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/7/2009 7:50:40 PM
Author: futuremrsT
Beautiful! I''m going to put an asscher on my anniversary list too! haha,but I''m not even married yet.

Actually, we weren''t married yet when I added it to the list
12.gif
Not too long after we got engaged I told him I thought that since we had been together so long I shouldn''t have to start counting at 1 again till our next big anniversary. He asked me what I wanted, and I said an asscher. And even though I was more or less joking, he was determined to make it happen.

Ellen, would it be too weird for me to go sit in my neighbors yard to take pictures? They have gorgeous tulips up!
3.gif
Maybe my DH wont make fun of me as much if I buy them under the guise of them being for mothers day

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results