shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Anniversary Asscher

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
I have my heart set on a RB, but I have little secret place in my heart for Asschers and I think yours just made that space grow bigger. It is GORGEOUS!!!

3.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Just back to gawk a bit more... if you have more photos, we would not mind, Rhapsody
9.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s incredible how it sparkles!!! Absolutely exquisite!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WHOA!
30.gif

DKinLA

Rough_Rock
I have never been a fan of Asschers ..... UNTIL NOW. WOW, what an amazing stone. Now I want one ...

Congratulations.

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
I''m so glad everyone is enjoying the pictures
36.gif
I blew through the camera battery 3 or 4 times trying to get some good pictures. Hubby told me someone was gonna call the short bus for me since I was sitting out on the little patch of sidewalk in the front yard that was still sunny to get more pictures. I did get some strange looks but no one came with the white jacket.

Usually DH cant hold onto gifts and gives them to me as soon as he gets them, but when we got engaged he left my ring sitting on the bookshelf next to the tv taunting me for over 3 months while he worked on his proposal plan. So I just have to hope he doesnt have a plan
3.gif

Well since I was missing my little asscher again I resized (alot) more pictures.

alisasschercomp2.jpg

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
almost a gig of diamond pictures. this is a sickness I think
41.gif

alisasschercomp3.jpg

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
Some projectile sparklies

alisasschercomp4.jpg

summertime

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! I could just stare for hours!
30.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW
30.gif
36.gif
that is one RIDICULOUSLY GORGEOUS asscher!!!!!!! The cut just looks absolutely superb.

Now that you''ve got the gig of photos, it''s time to move on to videos for youtube
11.gif
9.gif
pleeeeeaaase!!!

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
I had a really hard time getting shots through my loupe. And I love that I managed to capture a full spectral rainbow.

alisasschercomp5.jpg

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 11:20:44 PM
Author: musey
WOW
30.gif
36.gif
that is one RIDICULOUSLY GORGEOUS asscher!!!!!!! The cut just looks absolutely superb.

Now that you''ve got the gig of photos, it''s time to move on to videos for youtube
11.gif
9.gif
pleeeeeaaase!!!

Thanks musey, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your ring! Your ring was one I showed hubby multiple times for setting inspiration. I actually did take some videos of it, although I havent watched them to see how good they are. If they came out all right I''ll put them up somewhere for everyone.

Last pictures in this batch. Thanks for looking!

alisasschercomp6.jpg

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous stone!!! When I first saw it I was like....OMG that is beautiful!! Congratulations and have fun getting it set :)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your stone is so delicious and dreamy!!! Drooooool, I could look at it for hours and I''m sure you do LOL! I can''t wait to see it finished!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my! I can''t wait to see the finished product!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning, just stunning.
30.gif
You got some phenominal shots.

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
Rhapsody,
what a beautiful asscher! you''ve taken some wonderful pictures to showcase what a unique stone the asscher is...my fav pic of your asscher was the one where the diamond looks ''wet''...that''s until i saw the pic where the asscher looks blue! hope i''ll be able to see the asscher in it''s setting soon...congrats!

ron...

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing asscher, wonderful photos - WOWZA! I can''t wait to see the final ring, the stone is just beyond beautiful - congrats!
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just back for another look at the new pics, and WOW!!!!! I can''t wait to see this Asscher set! I''m in love with it!!!!!

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
AMAZING asscher! I love the rainbows of fire it''s giving off!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Wow wow wow!!!! That is unbelievably gorgeous!!! Love it!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
i just love its fat little bottom! i think asschers are the most sensual of the stones. when i was a little girl and pictured a diamond, an asscher was what i had in my head.

this is a gorgeous, sensuous stone, rhapsody! congratulations on your upcoming anniversary and we''re all waiting to see this beautiful chubby little baby in its setting!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this! It''s to die for! WOW
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
O
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
h...mama! If these pics don't make new Asscher converts I don't know what will...

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, your Asscher is beautiful! It''s one of the loveliest I''ve ever seen. I can''t wait to see how you set it! Happy anniversary to you!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
That is a really perfect asscher.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, icy icy
36.gif

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
Well DH just handed me an empty ring box from the jeweler, saying he got something better. So the ring is in the house!
6.gif
So hopefully it wont be too long now!

Thank you everyone for your compliments, its so nice to have people to share my excitement with! I''ve tried converting people around me to jewelery fans but no ones biting.

A new development as I type.... he''s putting the camera battery on the charger (he knows me too well)... eep! It could be any moment now...

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 9:26:56 PM
Author: Rhapsody
Well DH just handed me an empty ring box from the jeweler, saying he got something better. So the ring is in the house!
6.gif
So hopefully it wont be too long now!

Thank you everyone for your compliments, its so nice to have people to share my excitement with! I''ve tried converting people around me to jewelery fans but no ones biting.

A new development as I type.... he''s putting the camera battery on the charger (he knows me too well)... eep! It could be any moment now...

OMG OMG! I have butterflies for you! Hopefully congrats soon! That stone absolutely took my breath away!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results