shape
carat
color
clarity

An upgrade worth the wait

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Well, I‘ll try my best (I think I need a crash course in photography) :think:!

Here is the spec of my e-ring: 7.15ct H vvs1 ex/ex/ex

ACF53A50-9FB3-4DBC-9285-9ABD9F3B3A10.jpeg

Thats some upgrade and it is gorgeous Wear it well.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Definitely not so easy to make proper hand shots! I hope my skills will improve over time!

69187756-2155-4F39-A422-7BA1C481B911.jpeg

And the specs son the band it also grew in size lol

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fabulous upgrade! Gorgeous and HUGE! Wear it in the best of health.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are some jaw-droppingly beautiful boulders (plural)!! If I saw you in public I'd be following you around like a puppy, trying to steal as many looks at that stack as I could! :mrgreen: Enjoy all that beauty!

Octave

Shiny_Rock
Those are some jaw-droppingly beautiful boulders (plural)!! If I saw you in public I'd be following you around like a puppy, trying to steal as many looks at that stack as I could! :mrgreen: Enjoy all that beauty!

OMG :-o - thank you, I'm glad you like it so much! Since you can't see it real life, I'll share this picture with you!

125A22C7-BC77-4311-8D3B-D5B64DC2BD91.jpeg

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
The light was good, I simply tried to make the shot - voilà, c'est très bien!

85644D36-0EBE-4CED-84C0-10BE0DA244F2.jpeg

Hi Octave,

Couldn’t figure out how to send message on this forum. For tennis bracelet in your specs I would reach out to iD jewelry. You can give them specs of for clarity cut and size and they can give you various quotes. I would stay with .75 pointers over .80 as visually won’t make difference. You will definitely be satisfied with there work. They are based in NYC.

Octave

Shiny_Rock
Hi Octave,

Couldn’t figure out how to send message on this forum. For tennis bracelet in your specs I would reach out to iD jewelry. You can give them specs of for clarity cut and size and they can give you various quotes. I would stay with .75 pointers over .80 as visually won’t make difference. You will definitely be satisfied with there work. They are based in NYC.

@Missie1, thank you so much for your recommendation. I absolutely trust you, because if anyone knows anything about tennis bracelets, it's you. Thanks also for your hint that you will contact me here as I don't usually check in PS anymore. Posting on two forums is just too much , I'm usually stressed out with one, so I had to choose.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
@Missie1, thank you so much for your recommendation. I absolutely trust you, because if anyone knows anything about tennis bracelets, it's you. Thanks also for your hint that you will contact me here as I don't usually check in PS anymore. Posting on two forums is just too much , I'm usually stressed out with one, so I had to choose.

Your so welcome. They do excellent work and I would definitely trust them with this. I would suggest going on IG to see some of their work. Nothing beats a visual

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results