shape
carat
color
clarity

Amethyst corner

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
This is a place for all types of amythyst,I'll start with my dark electric purple amythyst ring
**edited by moderator, please upload photos directly as we do not allow private photo hosting**

Around ten carats of Siberian amythyst

Last edited by a moderator:

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
This is a place for all types of amythyst,I'll start with my dark electric purple amythyst ring

More blue in person

Last edited by a moderator:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've always loved Amethysts -- your big Siberian Amethyst pear has some very nice blue flash action going on -- enjoy!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
It’s very beautiful!

However I would recommend deleting your links - they show your personal details. I’d instead attach photos to a post directly in Pricescope, or for videos use YouTube or Vimeo

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Folks just a friendly reminder that we don’t allow personal photo hosting, which also includes personal video hosting. Please upload directly to pricescope or consumers may link to vendor videos as well.

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
Folks just a friendly reminder that we don’t allow personal photo hosting, which also includes personal video hosting. Please upload directly to pricescope or consumers may link to vendor videos as well.

Thank you

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
I
It’s very beautiful!

However I would recommend deleting your links - they show your personal details. I’d instead attach photos to a post directly in Pricescope, or for videos use YouTube
I will thank you

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
I've always loved Amethysts -- your big Siberian Amethyst pear has some very nice blue flash action going on -- enjoy!

It's definitely ultra Violet,my favorite color at the moment

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
Idk why I thought it was 10 carats,it looks to be more like 15-20,my most gawdy ring,but definitely a favorite as well

JewelledEscalators

Brilliant_Rock
That's a nice amethyst. Where did you get a Siberian amethyst from? I don't see many vendors selliing them (or maybe I'm not looking in the right places).

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
That's a nice amethyst. Where did you get a Siberian amethyst from? I don't see many vendors selliing them (or maybe I'm not looking in the right places).

It's actually a loose stone that was put in a cheap setting I picked up at the antique store with a cheap setting for a steal,I paid much less than I would've for the comparable stone I found Screenshot_20210825-204457.png

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Fun thread! I love amethysts..my dh's birthstone and I love all shades of purple!
I just got an amethyst cab from Jeff Davies...smooth cab top with brilliant facets in the pavillion:
20210823_185601.jpg
I have a rose de france amethyst coming from Mastercut gems... with a rosecut top and brilliant cut pavillion (I cannot wait to get it!)
Vendor pic:
Screenshot_20210820-185154_Instagram.jpg

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
Fun thread! I love amethysts..my dh's birthstone and I love all shades of purple!
I just got an amethyst cab from Jeff Davies...smooth cab top with brilliant facets in the pavillion:
20210823_185601.jpg
I have a rose de france amethyst coming from Mastercut gems... with a rosecut top and brilliant cut pavillion (I cannot wait to get it!)
Vendor pic:
Screenshot_20210820-185154_Instagram.jpg

I've never seen a cab with facets on the bottom,the flashes must be wonderful

JewelledEscalators

Brilliant_Rock
It's actually a loose stone that was put in a cheap setting I picked up at the antique store with a cheap setting for a steal,I paid much less than I would've for the comparable stone I found Screenshot_20210825-204457.png

Sorry not sure what you mean - you bought the ring in an antique store?

I like the deep colour. Some African amethysts also have good deep colour. I can't seem to find ready-set Siberian amethysts very easily though.

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
Wow
The colour
:kiss2::appl::kiss2::appl::kiss2::appl::kiss2:

It actually has a cosmos type of purple that's definitely something a wizard would wear,magic
Sorry not sure what you mean - you bought the ring in an antique store?

I like the deep colour. Some African amethysts also have good deep colour. I can't seem to find ready-set Siberian amethysts very easily though.

Yes,I picked it up at the antique shop,look on Etsy,I've seen very large Siberian amythysts for good prices

JewelledEscalators

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, yes there are a number of them sold as 'Siberian amethysts', but none that look the way I expect them to bar one.

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, yes there are a number of them sold as 'Siberian amethysts', but none that look the way I expect them to bar one.

I'm quite sorry,I remember one ring that was great quality off there tho,this one
Screenshot_20210827-121242.png

JewelledEscalators

Brilliant_Rock
Yes that was the one l was referring to =)2

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
Yes that was the one l was referring to =)2

Wow, bahaha,it is beautiful.
If I see anything worth your time I'll get back to you,I can say that that amythyst in this variety is a treat,mine is and allways will be my favorite piece of jewelry.In other words,it's worth the hunt =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results