shape
carat
color
clarity

Amandine''s Pro Pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
My brides maid applying polish to her sister, my matron of honor''s, toes.

Amandine nail polish.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Can you see the sparkly crinolines the girls are wearing? Mom made those, too. You can see one in the previous picture on my BM.

Amandine crinoline.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Love this picture of C, my dad, his dad, and his GM and BM.

Amandine guys huddle.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

Amandine C and the guys.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
5.gif

Amandine earrings.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
16.gif

Amandine first look.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
5.gif

Amandine on the fence.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
On the wonderful porch overlooking our view.

Amandine porch.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, here are the requested pictures (sort of) of my Mom''s dress that she made. If you look closely, you can see I have the locket open with my sister''s picture. I did that in all of the family pictures, so she could be in them, too.

Amandine family.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
I love
30.gif
the color on her!

Amandine Mom.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/4/2008 11:28:26 AM
Author: newbie124
Congratulations! Your wedding was beautiful! I loved all the details from your bouquet w/ the locket to your hair flowers and veil and the venue!

And you looked gorgeous! Actually reminded me of Carolyn Bessette Kennedy in some of those photos :)
Thank you! She was a very lovely lady.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/4/2008 12:29:37 PM
Author: trillionaire
I love everything about your wedding!
3.gif
I laughed at the garter, I got one very similiar to that on ebay with My Alma mater and logo on it
1.gif
SO and I met there, and I figured, either we will get married and use it, or I will give it to another friend or couple who went there :)

CONGRATS!!! I love the venue (I am in NC) and would love to use it, but how sad that it is so far away from everything! I am dying for a fall wedding (pref Sept 25th, our anni, or Oct 25th like you, for another reason) so this would be perfect, but how did guests deal with the distance?
I have two ways to answer this. One, is that the large majority of our guests were from Michigan, and most of who we thought would come, did. As for the distance from the hotel to the park...my DH''s Mom was a little "startled" when we told her at first. We had to explain that the closest hotel was not the best choice, as the only restaurants nearby were fast food, and we didn''t want that. We stayed at the Drury Inn in Greenville, and loved it. The location was great, centrally located, near restaurants and downtown, and near things we needed for some last minute wedding work. I didn''t hear anything from anyone on the day of about the distance, and we had to be out of the park by 10pm anyway, so its not as if I was asking everyone to drive an hour at midnight or later.
1.gif

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2008 6:09:36 PM
Author: Dreamgirl

Date: 12/3/2008 7:00:44 PM
Author: Amandine
My bouquet. The open locket has a picture of my sister, who passed away 4.5 years ago. It was how I figured out how she could still stand up with me at the wedding.
I absolutely adore this idea!!! I''ve always wondered of a good way to keep those who you love in memory (a special personal way) at the wedding. I just might have to borrow this idea someday if you don''t mind! Such a beautiful idea.

You were gorgeous and I love the blue shoes....
30.gif
Please do! Start looking early for the locket, though. It took me a while to find one I liked.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you to bensbride, Bia, Skippy, trillionaire, Sparkalicious, sap483, Krissie, tabu, ZoeBartlett, Dreamgirl, and modernsparkler! I am so glad I am able to share with you, and hopefully provide some ideas for someone else, as I learned from other''s!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
WOW - gorgeous wedding, GORGEOUS bride - what a beautiful special day you had!! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely pictures, and congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, thanks so much for sharing your pics! You were a gorgeous bride, and you both look so very happy! Love all of your details and especially the apple details - so CUTE!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pictures are just beautiful!!! I am from SC and live in NC, so that is familiar territory for me!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I have no idea how I missed these when you posted them originally, but I''m so glad I took a peek at the wedding thread. Everything about your wedding was beautiful; and more than lovely dresses, pretty flowers, and great locations, the sentiment and love between family and you and your DH is so apparent and precious. What a wonderful day you had; thanks for sharing.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure how I missed them either. All the photos are great. Your flowers and other decorations were beautiful. The entire wedding just looks amazing.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I see you posted more photos a few days after I posted to you! I''m glad this thread came back up. I really love the apple place card holders too!!!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Coming out of longtime lurkdom to say congratulations! And what a beautiful bride you were....I see that someone else already came to say what I was thinking: you bear a striking resemblance to Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, one of my all-time fave style icons! Everything in your wedding was so personal, stylish, and thoughtful. And the locket -- what a sweet tribute to your sister. Congratulations!!!
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Everything looked gorgeous! I love all the details! Congratulations!

jkil0313

Rough_Rock
Everything was beautiful. You looked amazing! I love the shades you picked. The blue shoes were a nice touch!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Congratulations. YOUR DRESS!
30.gif
Your hair, the weather, the table! Everything looks so pretty. Your photos are wonderful. I''m so glad to hear that the cop let you off with just a warning. It was totally deserved.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Many congrats, beautiful day and couple!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results