shape
carat
color
clarity

Amandine''s Pro Pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Thomperchik

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful, gorgeous and romantic!! Congratulations!!!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2008 7:24:28 PM
Author: Nocturnius
Oooh, the locket picture gave me chills (in a good way). That''s so sweet.

You looked AMAZINGin the birdcage veil. I hope you''re posting more pictures, they are BEAUTIFUL so far!
It took me some time to come up with the locket idea, I had started a thread a long time ago about what to do. I love the locket I found...on ebay! It was a great deal...less then $20 even with shipping!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2008 7:27:35 PM
Author: Deelight

Date: 12/3/2008 7:24:28 PM
Author: Nocturnius
Oooh, the locket picture gave me chills (in a good way). That''s so sweet.

You looked AMAZINGin the birdcage veil. I hope you''re posting more pictures, they are BEAUTIFUL so far!

Ditto, I love it, I plan on doing something similar to remember my mum.

You look amazing, actually everything and everyone looks amazing, I want to see more :D
Thank you!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2008 7:51:10 PM
Author: coatimundi
What a gorgeous bride! Everything was beautiful! Your dress is stunning--I love the sash. Just splendid--reminiscent of old Hollywood glamour. The locket is beautiful.
1.gif
Congratulations!
Thank you! I loved my dress...looked long and hard!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2008 8:26:54 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
My goodness, you were a stunning bride. I love all of the details of your wedding, it was completely gorgeous.
Thank you...I am glad to hear the you liked the details...its what I worked hardest on.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2008 8:36:27 PM
Author: IloveAsschers13

Date: 12/3/2008 7:15:11 PM
Author: Amandine
16.gif
I just have to say that your colors were GORGEOUS! I want a fall wedding! I LOVE that your bridesmaid dresses didn''t completely match but the colors did. And you look beautiful! I am still a LIW, but your pics are being bookmarked for future planning!!!
3.gif
How flattering, thank you!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2008 9:19:20 PM
Author: lliang_chi
Wow! I love the pictures! They look incredible!!!! Very cute idea with the anniversary bouquet. You mom is SUPER talented. I love all her handiwork. You MUST post a picture of her dress, especially since you said she made it. WOW WOW WOW! Love your pictures!!!
I will! She was up late the night before finishing it. The fabric she used is what made it so gorgeous!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2008 10:00:13 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS
Yaaaay finally!! Congrats and best wishes! Your photos are gorgeous! Your bouquet was especially breathtaking and wow your gown was awesome. And your Mom made her dress and the BM dresses?! Wowow she did a great job they were beautiful! I was actually trying to figure out what designer they were, lol. I was like hmm..are those Siri? Turns out they''re Amandine''s Mom brand!
5.gif
Anyway, thank you sharing your wedding with us.
5.gif
Ah, the bridesmaid dresses. After searching all over for pre-made dresses, we settled on making them. I found the fabric here in Atlanta at this wonderful store near Buckhead named Gail K Fabrics (worst parking ever, though!). I gave the girls 6 choices in patterns, and they settled on these two, both Vintage Vogue patterns. According to my Mom, the patterns themselves were a pain, with odd seams, panels and such. I don''t think she would want to make them again!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2008 10:59:26 PM
Author: Guilty Pleasure
THese are gorgeous. I love the classic glamour vibe you have going - everything from the veil and dress to the little details like your lipstick color and flowers.

I am sooooo sad that your mom made those bridesmaid dresses... I wanted to buy them for my maids!!!!

I realized weeks after the wedding that the lipstick color name (by MAC) was "commitment". How funny!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/4/2008 12:54:59 AM
Author: EricaR
What do you mean ''more if we want?'' Of course we want!!!

Your wedding was everything perfect about ''fall'' weddings. The colors in your bouquet, the bm dresses, the trees, etc were absolutely perfect. I really love the tribute to your sister. Gave me chills.
I have to wait till I get off work tonight to resize more...
2.gif

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/4/2008 8:59:25 AM
Author: emeraldlover1
Amandine, OMG... everything looks amazing! I''m so impressed with your mom''s not to mention your craftiness with the veil and flowers. It is exactly what I want! I''m working with an etsy seller right now to have mine made but if I don''t like it I''m coming back here for advice, I hope you don''t mind.

Where are you located? The location looks awesome as well.
It was at Table Rock State Park, SC.

photos from the park

I live in Atlanta, and looked all over North Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Tennessee mountain areas for what I wanted...and could afford. The location was wonderful and affordable, but a long ways from anything. Our hotel was an hour away!!

Absolutely you can ask me for advice! I made the floral hair piece on a seperate comb from the veiling. Truthfully, it took my Mom and I a long time to get it just right!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much...

pearldahhhling, sabine, kittybean, KimberlyH, meresal, sparklystars, redfaerythinker, pocahontas, EricaR, DMBFiredancer, bee*, iloveprincesscuts, clairitek, emeraldlover1, luvthemstrawberries and thomperchik!!

All of your kind words and comments mean so much, and I am happy to share!

newbie124

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your wedding was beautiful! I loved all the details from your bouquet w/ the locket to your hair flowers and veil and the venue!

And you looked gorgeous! Actually reminded me of Carolyn Bessette Kennedy in some of those photos :)

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
You looked so stunning and genuinely thrilled to be married! I loved how your colors matched the tree that''s near you in the ceremony! Best wishes for a loving marriage and thank you so much for sharing your pictures!!!!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2008 11:28:26 AM
Author: newbie124
Congratulations! Your wedding was beautiful! I loved all the details from your bouquet w/ the locket to your hair flowers and veil and the venue!

And you looked gorgeous! Actually reminded me of Carolyn Bessette Kennedy in some of those photos :)
That''s so funny, I was thinking the same thing!

Amandine, you looked so beautiful! I love the dress and the dark red lipstick...just classic
30.gif

Congrats to you and your new hubby and cheers to having such amazing photos--they captured you and your lovely family just beautifully!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous bride, beautiful day, everything was beautiful, many congrats!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I love everything about your wedding!
3.gif
I laughed at the garter, I got one very similiar to that on ebay with My Alma mater and logo on it
1.gif
SO and I met there, and I figured, either we will get married and use it, or I will give it to another friend or couple who went there :)

CONGRATS!!! I love the venue (I am in NC) and would love to use it, but how sad that it is so far away from everything! I am dying for a fall wedding (pref Sept 25th, our anni, or Oct 25th like you, for another reason) so this would be perfect, but how did guests deal with the distance?

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Amandine - Gorgeous!! Congratulations!!
I remember when you found your dress and I''ve been dying to see it on "the bride" ... it was sheer perfection on you! Amazing choice. You looked stunning and so happy! Wishing your and DH a wonderful life together!!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous bride! Your pictures are beautiful. I especially love the locket, and the slightly retro and glam vibe of the hairpiece and birdcage veil. Your mom looks radiant too!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Amandine, your photos are amazing! I think my favorite is of you and your mom; but I also love the photo where the leaves are the same colors as your bridesmaids'' dresses (and your lipstick). FABULOUS!!

tabu

Shiny_Rock
Very Lovely!
1.gif
Everything looked beautiful and I loved the colors you chose
9.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Amandine! Your photos are gorgeous. Your ceremony location is beautiful, and the colors of your flowers are stunning!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2008 7:00:44 PM
Author: Amandine
My bouquet. The open locket has a picture of my sister, who passed away 4.5 years ago. It was how I figured out how she could still stand up with me at the wedding.
I absolutely adore this idea!!! I''ve always wondered of a good way to keep those who you love in memory (a special personal way) at the wedding. I just might have to borrow this idea someday if you don''t mind! Such a beautiful idea.

You were gorgeous and I love the blue shoes....
30.gif

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
I promised more pictures, so here they are. Sorry it took so long!

This is my program, designed by me. We both have theatrical degrees, and meet in college through the theatre. Thought it was approriat that our wedding had a Playbill!

playbill.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
This is from our "guest quilt". In the middle of each square, each guest signed or left us a note. I can''t wait until it is finished, my Aunt''s quilts are always lovely!

Amandine quilt.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

Amandine shoes on light.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
One of our groomsmen''s wife made these up for me the night before the wedding. Thank goodness for hot glue guns!

Amandine toasting glasses.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
We used these mums on the table so people could find their table.

Amandine mums.jpg

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Wow Wow! Your fall color scheme was stunning! I think that is the most beautiful and elegant yet rustic setup I have ever seen. Everything coordinated so well and you were STUNNING!!!! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results