shape
carat
color
clarity

Amandine''s Pro Pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful beautiful! Everything looks amazing, but I especially love your bouquet. It''s sooo woodsy and rustic, but in a very focused and elegant way. Gorgeous!!!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
My photographer took a picture of everyone at the wedding from the balcony. This is us looking up at her.

Amandine looking up.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Our cake was super yummy. Every single crumb was gone!

Amandine cake.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
We danced to Michael Buble''s "The best is yet to come"

Amandine dance.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
I almost lost it dancing with my Dad. I had really thought I would be bawling at some point, mostly due to my sister, and this was the closest I came to doing so.

Amandine Dad dance.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
My Mom made this garter (and her dress, the bridesmaids dresses and my veil, isn''t she amazing?) because DH is a big Michigan fan.

Amandine garter.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Since I didn''t want to do a bouquet toss, I opted to bring my Grandparents out and give them the small bouquet in honor of their 60th wedding anniversary earlier this year. Aren''t they cute?

Amandine g and g.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
With Grandma.

Amandine grandma.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
That''s all for now, I am off to go out to dinner. More later, if you want!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous bride! Everything was beautiful! Your dress is stunning--I love the sash. Just splendid--reminiscent of old Hollywood glamour. The locket is beautiful.
1.gif
Congratulations!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
My goodness, you were a stunning bride. I love all of the details of your wedding, it was completely gorgeous.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2008 7:15:11 PM
Author: Amandine
16.gif
I just have to say that your colors were GORGEOUS! I want a fall wedding! I LOVE that your bridesmaid dresses didn''t completely match but the colors did. And you look beautiful! I am still a LIW, but your pics are being bookmarked for future planning!!!
3.gif

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Love them! You look gorgeous and your wedding was absolutely breathtaking! Congratulations! Would love to see more!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I love the pictures! They look incredible!!!! Very cute idea with the anniversary bouquet. You mom is SUPER talented. I love all her handiwork. You MUST post a picture of her dress, especially since you said she made it. WOW WOW WOW! Love your pictures!!!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Your colors (especially your DRESS!) are just luscious! I love the apple placecards!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your wedding was gorgeous! You were absolutely beautiful and oh-so-glamorous. Congratulations, and best wishes for a long, happy marriage!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Blah! Simply stunning! No better word to describe. Love your dress, love your bridesmaids'' dresses, love your gorgeous location, your beautiful mom, radiant you! Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
You''re entire wedding is beautiful!! Congratulations and best wishes!!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Yaaaay finally!! Congrats and best wishes! Your photos are gorgeous! Your bouquet was especially breathtaking and wow your gown was awesome. And your Mom made her dress and the BM dresses?! Wowow she did a great job they were beautiful! I was actually trying to figure out what designer they were, lol. I was like hmm..are those Siri? Turns out they''re Amandine''s Mom brand!
5.gif
Anyway, thank you sharing your wedding with us.
5.gif

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
THese are gorgeous. I love the classic glamour vibe you have going - everything from the veil and dress to the little details like your lipstick color and flowers.

I am sooooo sad that your mom made those bridesmaid dresses... I wanted to buy them for my maids!!!!

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful Pictures :)
wow!!!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Everything was so beautiful! I loved your dress!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Amandine, you were such an elegant and sexy bride! All your pictures were really pretty! And, OMG, the locket with your sister''s picture?! What a perfect way to honour her memory and keep her near you on your wedding day - I loved it
9.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
What do you mean "more if we want?" Of course we want!!!

Your wedding was everything perfect about "fall" weddings. The colors in your bouquet, the bm dresses, the trees, etc were absolutely perfect. I really love the tribute to your sister. Gave me chills.

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
so beautiful! thanks for sharing! the locket pic brought tears and smiles from me over here behind my computer. what a lovely way to have her there with you.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love every detail!! It all looks so fab!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pics, you look so happy - i love your dress, the cake! ughhh everything YAY

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Your photos made me tear up! I love the locket, your veil, your dress, everything! The location was stunning! Congrats on a gorgeous wedding!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Amandine, OMG... everything looks amazing! I''m so impressed with your mom''s not to mention your craftiness with the veil and flowers. It is exactly what I want! I''m working with an etsy seller right now to have mine made but if I don''t like it I''m coming back here for advice, I hope you don''t mind.

Where are you located? The location looks awesome as well.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful!! And yea for representing the Carolinas!!
2.gif
(I''m in NC)

And of COURSE we want more!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results