shape
carat
color
clarity

Am I crazy?!

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, the work you put into searching for me!!!!!! Thank you, that is so kind of you. Apologies for the radio silence, this is actually day 8 of covid for me & I suddenly got quite sick yesterday so these last 24hrs have been rough to say the least. I suspect there’s a hospital admission in my near future…
The more I look at other stones the more I realize how perfect mine really is. As I've laid here sick in bed, I’ve done nothing but look around & none of the others that I see come close to the perfection of the cut of this 3.33. I think it took studying a hundred others to recognize that. I do this sometimes, second guess & doubt my decisions, it’s a character flaw. But, the more I compare, the more I fall in love with my original stone. Like, in this pic, you can see how perfect the arrows are & also how it has more colours in it than the others. Anyway…
Thank you guys for your endless help. You’re all amazing.

IMG_5001.jpeg

I hope you feel better!
Please keep in mind that just because it has great light performance, that doesn't mean it is guaranteed makes your heart sing. So many of the PS ladies love old cuts more than RBs because the performance, not the science makes them happy.

User68345

Rough_Rock
Hey all,
I did end up in the hospital with Covid after all of this, but I wanted to circle back to our conversation here & thank everyone for their help. I ended up sticking with the 3.33ct that @DejaWiz graciously helped me find & I couldn’t be happier. It’s the most beautiful diamond I’ve ever seen. Set locally by a jeweller in 18k YG with 19k WG prongs. Ring size 6.5. The anniversary band is a remake of my old one (my husband had given me a 5 stone band for our 10th anniversary, we added 3 diamonds to make it a half eternity for this 20th anniversary). Also 18k YG with 19k WG baskets. The anniversary band was mined diamonds & I didn’t feel right mixing lab with mined, so the 3 new are also mined. Anyway, I think it turned out perfectly & I'm just really grateful for everyone’s kindness & advice. IMG_6090.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6052.jpeg
    IMG_6052.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6048.jpeg
    IMG_6048.jpeg
    161.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6026.jpeg
    IMG_6026.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6015.jpeg
    IMG_6015.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 26

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hey all,
I did end up in the hospital with Covid after all of this, but I wanted to circle back to our conversation here & thank everyone for their help. I ended up sticking with the 3.33ct that @DejaWiz graciously helped me find & I couldn’t be happier. It’s the most beautiful diamond I’ve ever seen. Set locally by a jeweller in 18k YG with 19k WG prongs. Ring size 6.5. The anniversary band is a remake of my old one (my husband had given me a 5 stone band for our 10th anniversary, we added 3 diamonds to make it a half eternity for this 20th anniversary). Also 18k YG with 19k WG baskets. The anniversary band was mined diamonds & I didn’t feel right mixing lab with mined, so the 3 new are also mined. Anyway, I think it turned out perfectly & I'm just really grateful for everyone’s kindness & advice. IMG_6090.jpeg

So sorry to hear of your battle with the 'vid and glad that you are doing better - your new ring is amazing!

User68345

Rough_Rock
So sorry to hear of your battle with the 'vid and glad that you are doing better - your new ring is amazing!

Yeah it was pretty terrifying for a bit there. Thanks again, mate.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results