• No, buy it!

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • Other reason to not buy it

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your new sparklie!! It is beautiful!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it looks great on you, now get lots of wear out of it and it will be well worth the purchase!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad you went for it - ENJOY!!!!!!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread, clearly something about that set really sung to you and it does look totally awesome and great! I have tried on this particular style before and there is something delicious and magical about it, totally would covet and buy it myself especially at this price! :kiss2:

I also think there is something absolutely wonderful about these smaller diamonds. I remember when I was 18 seeing this PERFECT ring with a tiny tiny diamond. Maybe 5 points? It was this little piece of sparkling perfection... Wish I'd bought it, it would have brought me great pleasure.

Great decision! :D

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Thanks @MissGotRocks and @Crystal_Dreams !

I agree that it's just kind of iconic, even in a small size stone. And I would wear it as a wedding set, since I think the band gives it an *extra* something.

I called the store to verify the color/clarity/cut info. It's vvs2/I color (me being completely not sensitive to color thought it was like F/G haha). 61.9 depth, 55 table, which I think is why I like it since it just looked super lively and firey. And it comes with all the paperwork from Tiffany, etc, which is nice.

I asked if they'd be willing to do everything (sizing, tax, etc) for $1200. If they agree I'll probably just buy it :twisted2:

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Does it make you feel good when you see it on your hand? If so, buy it. Sounds like a deal and you have very interesting and attractive hands. You could absolutely wear this ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results