shape
carat
color
clarity

AJ''s ering "downgrade"...to a GOG OMC !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Thank your for the information. Its stunning. Actually I am speechless. Also in danger of giving up my three stone ring for one of this stone instead in a solitaire setting. Oh myyy....let me just sleep on this idea.

Arjuna, your ring is more than beautiful. I have no other words for it. I am glad you make a good transition. Enjoy!!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I love that this stone is NOT icy white; it''s ability to ''glow'' in a variety of ways depending upon the light source is its most wonderful feature! And that just enhances how well it looks in a YG setting, IMO.

Once again, you have impeccable taste.
2.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/2/2009 1:04:08 PM
Author: arjunajane
.....and, finito!

Well, for tonight anyways, he he he
2.gif

Thankyou all to the very kind members who have left lovely compliments -
it''s almost 1am here and I''m totally bushed, so I will have to get back with ya''ll
tomorrow
5.gif

I was already so happy on how this turned out as soon as I opened that lil box..but seeing how much the PS community agrees that I made the right decision, is also a really fantastic bonus.

G''night all, thankyou!!
35.gif
I was thinking there was at least a twelve hour time difference between us. Go to bed!!! LOL! (with your ring on, of course
2.gif
).

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH AJ, I am in love with your ring. It is to die for.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love how it sparkles and it is gorgeous on your hand.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best downgrade ever! Glad to hear it all worked out!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic AJ!!
36.gif

So sorry that you have been having work troubles, but I am glad you will be attending university to get on a career path that you will enjoy. I think it was so wonderful that you placed your relationship before your ring. It is clear that you were rewarded for your intentions, as your new stone is absolutely beautiful! I also agree that it looks perfect on your hand. The setting is beautify, but I am biased, as I love the WF Legato...hehe.

Hats off to GOG for not only honoring their policy, but also for going above and beyond to ensure that you ended up with a wonderful stone in the end.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
AJ, that is so gorgeous! Luv it!!!!

30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh Bruddah its amazing!! I am so jealous!!!

One thing though.. I''m not sure the large watch with the painted nails goes.. yanno.. kind of confusing really.
rotflmao2.gif

lulu

Ideal_Rock
That stone is absolutely gorgeous!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow I just caught up on this thread - and I LOVE your stone! I have an antique OEC, and I luffs it too, but THIS is fantastic! Hey do you by chance have the link to your "spec page" on GOG? I''m curious to see the ASET, etc on it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I''m in love!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a perfectly stunning ring! OMG, congratulations on this new stone...I just love it!

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
All of your rings are gorgeous!!!
30.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is, of course, an absolutely stunning stone and your pics are just to die for! I loved your RB too though.

I understand your reasons and certainly have a great deal of admiration for your downgrade; however - if money was no object, would you prefer this cut over the H&A round? Or are they just too different to pick a fav?

Enjoy every minute of the stone - it is a winner for sure!!!
36.gif

rockpaperscissors67

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love your new stone! I had to pop over to GOG''s site to see what else they had available that I could stick on my wish list.

I prefer OMCs over RBs because I think OMCs have so much more character. I have a really tough time thinking of your new ring as a "downgrade." =)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/2/2009 12:10:20 PM
Author: arjunajane

Date: 7/2/2009 11:45:11 AM
Author: Lorelei
Ellen will be back in a day or 2 Bruddah!

There isn't a huge difference between them for face up size.

There doesn't seem to be right Loz..?

Here's a more 'real life' perpective shot...
Be honest, as my opinion is clearly pretty skewed
2.gif
..but personally I would've thought
a 1ct fancy to look a lil smaller on the hand..what do you think?

I think it looks 'just right'..(of course, tee hee)..
It looks perfect and really hardly any smaller than Perry! It doesn't look much smaller to me.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 8:53:03 AM
Author: y2kitty
I love this ring.
This comment sums it up; much more eloquently than I can with all my goggling eye emoticons.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Is all I can say! That first pic is a-ma-zing. I can''t believe all the color it picks up! Just...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I actually gasped when I saw this!

AJ - it is stunning - totally.

No more words needed...

30.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Not only do you have me drooling over your diamond, I''m also heading over to check out GOG''s site again!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, its gorgeous, AJ!!! Im so loving it!!! That stone is just amazing!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

ps- how do you search for these stones on the GOG website? I couldnt get the list to come up
6.gif

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
This was a downgrade?!?!?!?! I seriously had to go back and reread the title cause I thought you were kidding. This ring is AMAZING!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
It''s just wonderful! I love the colors!

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
Wow!!!!! Your stone is absolutely beautiful and the setting looks perfect with it. Congratulations on your downgrade
9.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! What a rainbow of color.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
AJ what an unbelievable ring you have created I too got my diamond from GOG and there customer attention was unbelievable for a very nervous Aussie so far away. It really is a unique ring and it looks stunning.
Well done
36.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous OMC!! I seem to have a thing for all of your rings!
18.gif

Carey

Shiny_Rock
That. Is. One. GORGEOUS. Stone!

I want it!

You may have ''downgraded'' to get it, but even if you never ''upgrade'' back - this stone will make your smile with her sparkles and rainbows every day of your life. Wear it in good health!

rockpaperscissors67

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 7:41:44 PM
Author: Dani
OMG, its gorgeous, AJ!!! Im so loving it!!! That stone is just amazing!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

ps- how do you search for these stones on the GOG website? I couldnt get the list to come up
6.gif
I searched for them using the Diamond Search function. Under shapes, check Old Mine Cushion and then just click Search. There are only 7 there, but they''re all beauties. I think I''d sell my right arm for that 2.46 ct.

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
AJ it''s stunning!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
(and you''re photos have made my lunch break
9.gif
I''ve been checking in daily to see when they were up)

The diamond is spectacular (I''d love to own one one day....) your photos are fab, it''s so wonderful Jon was able to help you out with the trade in...it''s so gorgeous, I don''t think it''s a downgrade at all! Sorry to hear about your job, but best wishes for your studies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results