shape
carat
color
clarity

Ahem. My Amelia Stone. Unheated Padparadscha from Richard Wise, take two!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
WOW - I can''t believe I missed this while I was out of town - that stone is TDF, so beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That is simply breathtaking TGal! Dying to see it set now!
30.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I think everything happens for a reason and I love, love, love the new Amelia stone! Can''t wait to see it set!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT! Even better than the lovely fakie
30.gif

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
It''s fantastic!!! I can''t wait to see the final product!!! :)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just caught up on your Pad saga Tgal... wowee it is hard to believe! But there must be something cosmic at work because I like this new stone better then el fakeroo anyways! Cannot WAIT to see it set!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
*Drools*

Wow, TG--that is just stunning.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TG,
This new stone is just stunning!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! It really is lovely. Just wish I could decide what I want to do with the setting (still leaning toward JM, but it''s fun to look before the final decision is made. No worries though...no more polls. I''m gonna figure it out myself, as you all have been such a help already!!)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
But I like polls, it lets me live vicariously through others.
9.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I missed the poll, where was that? It''s going to look great however you set it. Great stone.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/9/2009 9:11:20 AM
Author: Ellen
But I like polls, it lets me live vicariously through others.
9.gif
9.gif

I WOULD TAKE YOUR POLL.
41.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha, thanks ladies, but I think I''ve asked for enough free help, lol!

Innerkitten, I had a poll a few weeks back on hangout asking between a James Meyer and a Leon Mege.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I remember now. I voted JM, but lst time I looked you were leaning towards LM. Either way you can''t go wrong.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Richard contacted me to let me know the cert is in! Unheated pad from Sri Lanka, phew! I didn''t know the origin (and really didn''t care) but now that I know, ever better!

I''ll be happy when this pretty is set.
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

YAY YAY YAY T-Gal. So happy to hear that. Did you decide to go with James Meyer????? I can''t wait to see your beauty set!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
That icon is funny Mercoledi!

Linda, I like JM a lot, so most likely yes. Still looking at ideas just for giggles though. Was holding off shipping until Richard saw the cert, so now I can figure it out and move ahead.

It really is such a pretty stone and I can''t believe I own it! Like people said, Richard really did right by me on this one.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YYYAAAYY!! Share pics on the setting when you pic something :)

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 1:37:00 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Linda, I like JM a lot, so most likely yes. Still looking at ideas just for giggles though. Was holding off shipping until Richard saw the cert, so now I can figure it out and move ahead.

It really is such a pretty stone and I can''t believe I own it! Like people said, Richard really did right by me on this one.

He sure did and what a wonderful man he is.

BTW, I flipped when I saw a pad set by McTeigue and McClelland. It was the most beautiful pad setting. It literally took my breath away. There were lotus leaves on the side with one small itty bitty diamond set on each leaf.

I called to see what the price would be to have my pad reset. It was a simple setting. I didn''t want the diamonds on top of the pad, I asked for gold, to protect my pad. He gave me a price of $10,000. I almost dropped the phone and could have fallen off of my chair. Wholey #$%%^%$##. Well, there goes that idea.

How could a simple setting cost so dang much? Gooooooooooooood Grief.
23.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 1:46:20 PM
Author: Linda W

Date: 3/20/2009 1:37:00 PM

He sure did and what a wonderful man he is.

BTW, I flipped when I saw a pad set by McTeigue and McClelland. It was the most beautiful pad setting. It literally took my breath away. There were lotus leaves on the side with one small itty bitty diamond set on each leaf.

I called to see what the price would be to have my pad reset. It was a simple setting. I didn''t want the diamonds on top of the pad, I asked for gold, to protect my pad. He gave me a price of $10,000. I almost dropped the phone and could have fallen off of my chair. Wholey #$%%^%$##. Well, there goes that idea.

How could a simple setting cost so dang much? Gooooooooooooood Grief.
23.gif
yup, welcome to my world Linda. There was a setting which I felt encompassed the elements I wanted for this pad. I got a quote of 6500. Not crazy, but still way over budget. I can see why it is so pricey...those settings are art!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a picture of that lotus setting?
I remember seeing on from LOGR that sounds similar, and there''s also this one from Wink''s site:
lotus ring setting
it''s 1.2 tcw diamonds and in platinum and only 4k, so yeah, 10k seems crazy!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 2:09:26 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
I remember seeing on from LOGR that sounds similar, and there''s also this one from Wink''s site:
lotus ring setting
That''s a pretty ring MTG, but not in the same league from the one Linda is referring to.

I have no idea how people have been posting pics...thought the M&M site was flash and I couldn''t lift the photos?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here it is, I can''t get the picture to download.

http://www.mc2jewels.com/

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Linda- 10k! Oh my that certainly is pricey... yet so stunning! A bit out of my league at this juncture, I am afraid. Maybe we can find someone to enable
11.gif
hehe

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
I think we all need to keep our eyes peeled for someone creating knockoffs, whoops, didn''t mean that! I mean reasonable approximations of M & M rings.

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 2:12:10 PM

Date: 3/20/2009 2:09:26 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
lotus ring setting
That''s a pretty ring MTG, but not in the same league from the one Linda is referring to.

I have no idea how people have been posting pics...thought the M&M site was flash and I couldn''t lift the photos?
Here is the "liftable" link - right click away
27.gif
: http://www.mc2jewels.com/gallery/

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Diana.

The ring below is what I asked for a quote on. Not sure how it would look IRL, but I liked the elements.

4406flora_engagement_65_sized.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
front

4406flora_engagement_70_sized.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This isn''t the one Linda was referring to is it?

It''s lovely though! LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results