shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW After I've been waiting and waiting....

luckky

Shiny_Rock
more pictures...

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0069.JPG

IMG_0080.JPG

luckky

Shiny_Rock
May I...couple more please... :bigsmile: Thank you so much for let me sharing :wavey:

IMG_0051.JPG

IMG_0084.JPG

Streset1.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
luckky said:
May I...couple more please... :bigsmile: Thank you so much for let me sharing :wavey:
wow- stunning!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good grief, it's gorgeous!!! Wow, it looks SO beautiful and perfect on your hand, and the yellow gold is dreamy! Congrats and enjoy this beauty!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks SO incredible with your bands!!!! Oh that yellow gold is just LUSCIOUS!!!! :love: :love: :love: You have such beautiful taste!!!!!!!!!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Swooooon! It's so incredibly beautiful! I'm so happy for you! And NO!! It's not enough pictures! ;-)

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ya'all!! very sweet of you ladies, oh...so sweet Christina you words is mean so much to me and yes, finally happily ever after for me really happen :bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Too many pics? :confused: Pshaw. Not enough! :bigsmile: Well done! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Stunning, congratulations! This is my favorite style, a soft cushion halo with plain shank. I have a quote from a very reputable west coast designer for a reset...I just haven't pulled the trigger because I still love my solitaire...but it'll happen one day.

mrsdiamond

Rough_Rock
Luckky you ring is STUNNING! I have been waiting to see someone do a YG halo with plain shank. I have been tossing up the idea for a while but haven't been able to find any pictures so THANK YOU for sharing.

Congratulations :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

luckky

Shiny_Rock
jaysonsmom|1329523138|3128447 said:
Stunning, congratulations! This is my favorite style, a soft cushion halo with plain shank. I have a quote from a very reputable west coast designer for a reset...I just haven't pulled the trigger because I still love my solitaire...but it'll happen one day.

Hi Jasonsmom, Thank you for your kind words. If you don't mind I would like you to contact SK also for a quote and if you really want to have a perfect halo. His price is so reasonable, first I so afraid to contact him too (That's my BIG MISTAKE didn't contact him at the first place even though nothing to loose) because so nervous that I wouldn't be able to afford it and will disappoint if the price not in my budget but he so responsive and answer me back right away with very reasonable price! and with his amazing work it worth every penny really. He is so easy, so responsive to work with because all he said to me..."he will reset my ring to be PERFECT" Well...I trust him so much (from all our fellow PS who work with him) and see what I got :D Cheer! :wavey: Halo Lover

Mrsdiamond Thank you so much yes, I'm really love my ring more than ever :love:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Hey congratulations for getting Jewel of the Week. :appl:

luckky

Shiny_Rock
SparklyOEC|1329539403|3128594 said:

:bigsmile: Thank you!! I know, what a surprise when I got home from work and open up PS (pretty much first thing when I got home everyday) so...flattering :D SOOOO HAPPY :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

luckky

Shiny_Rock
SparklyOEC|1329539403|3128594 said:

ETA: show off my DH, he said OK now time for me to graduated!! LOL... because I spent so much time reading on PS and when he asking me why, I always reply him that I am study...LOL But he so supper sweet to said "whatever made you happy" I'm so spoiled

t86

Shiny_Rock
luccky, this is gorgeous!

May I ask a few questions? I'm having a halo made with Steven too, and am ironing out the details.

1. Are these single cut or full cut melee? Did you choose one over the other for any particular reason and are you happy with your choice?
2. What size is the halo?

Thanks!

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Hi t86 Thank you for you compliment and congrats for your new halo is coming soon, how excited!!. :appl:

Hmm...I believe my melee is full cut because my first setting was a full cut and when I asking SK reset it he used the same but bigger halo to show less metal. Previous setting was 1 pointer with so much metal that look very chunky and he used 1.5 pointer, first I'm so afraid will look too big for my center stone but as I said, I was trusted him so much so let him do his work and just believe in his perfection.

I choose full cut at the first place because of the same reason that been discussed on PS before : Asscherhalo_lover said before and I agreed that single cut produced broader flashes of light and looked better than the full cuts which is looked like fuzzy dots of white light.

I am so please to the outcome and melee doesn't look big at all IRL and YES IT SPARKING LIKE CRAZY!. Look so clean and neat that I got lots of compliments just to ware it a few days really, which I never got it before on my previous setting seriously!!. Good luck to your new halo!

IMG_0196.jpg

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous halo! Your halo and wedding band combo is absolute beautiful! :love: The rings look lovely on you! :love:

Blossom

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Can you tell me how wide the shank is on both the new e-ring and your wedding band?

Just a beautiful combination all around!

Beautiful! It looks so perfect with your stack.

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Thank you girls, blossom and What.... wow...that quite long username :bigsmile:

My wedding band is 2 mm and my E ring shank is 1.8 mm doesn't look too much IRL for my finger size 4.25

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0193.JPG

Seashell12

Rough_Rock
Luckky, why did you decide to use a YELLOW gold ?

I LOVE your ring than any others. Now I am in process of making the same setting as yours (only shank will have melees as well). I wanted to use yellow gold, but jeweler advised me to use platinum. I was agreed. But I cannot keep me going back to look at your ring over and over.

I have still time to change my mind (my diamond is only on the way to jeweler). Had you jeweler advised you to use platinum? Does your ring has platinum covering where diamonds have been set?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous Luckky! Congratulations! I love your stack! That is my very favorite look!

foreveryoung

Rough_Rock
Luckky, if you don't mind me asking where did you get your twisted rope ring? I'm in looooove with it and would love to know so I can get one just like it to stack too!

Thanks so much!

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Hello ladies,

Sorry didn't get a chance to answer some of you questions before, I was away for awhile and now just be around not much often :) DH asking to stay away LOL.

Seashell : I bet by now you probably got a beautiful ring and already decide what is make your heart sing, congrats and so happy for you. I pick YG because of personal taste and being raise and growth up in south east Asia we love the color of YG so much and had a good meaning on our culture, so that what the main reason. My jewel never try to advice me with other metal which I probably not change my mind anyway :) All set is no other metal mixed, all 18K YG. Thank you so much for you kind word and I bet your will be breath taking too.

luv2sparkle : Thank you! yoru set is so beautiful too and I do admired all or our fellow Psers set and style can't go wrong with either one of them :)

Foreveryoung : Please check this out on esty, I got inspired by Haven our fellow Pser here and have to have it. Here is the website

http://www.etsy.com/listing/59101990/pink-gold-twist-14k-band

The price has gone up a little bit because of the price or the precious metal. They have all kind of metal you would like.

Good luck!

luckky

Shiny_Rock
double posted:(

foreveryoung

Rough_Rock
Luckky - Thank you soooo much! All of your rings are so appealing and inspiring to me! They are PERFECT and exactly what I am looking for! Thanks again, my bf will be ordering from the Etsy shop you linked for a promise ring for me! Very happy :) :) :)

First a twisted promise ring... then a plain round solitaire E-ring ( :love: )... a plain wedding band of course... AND THEN a pave eternity band somewhere later down the road of life (maybe 25th anniversary?)! And I'll be wearing all of them stacked together.. so special. :) :)

*Also keeping in mind that I can upgrade my solitaire with a beautiful cushion halo like yours at some point is SO EXCITING! What a great option!! Inspiring..

Only thing I have to choose now is WG or YG! --- Ahhhh! Not sure which I like more! haha

Thanks again!

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhhh....foreveryoung, Thank you for your kind word that mean so much to me. That's so sweet and so special indeed for promising ring, I'm so happy and thrill for you and for what will coming more in the future. Yes, stacking is so much fun to do and look very classy way in my opinion. Plain solitaire is really elegant and all time classic for me but I just couldn't help to join the halo fan club :wink2: Good luck! and please do share us when you got it.

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
Love your ring, it's one of my favorites!!!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
I could look at your set for days!!!! I am loving the yellow gold, just plain awesome!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results