shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW After I've been waiting and waiting....

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Not that long just 4 weeks but seems FOREVER for me LOL :D missing my baby every single day but never want to rush a perfection and I guess SK probably very busy and guess what I got in my mail box today?? Here it is my SK reset of my 1.5 ct. AGS0 H VS1in 18K YG and gosh...can't thank you enough to Steven how sweet and kind of him to reset my ring and I really over the moon with it can't wait to see my baby on next Monday. He is amazing to work with even my work it's not that complicated but I don't have to say much to get exactly what I expected. Oh....so much wonderful things about him has been said already on PS, I couldn't agree more! and I wouldn't hesitate to get back to him on my next project.

Thank you all friends in PS for such informative info and special thanks to Gypsy for such inspired and that really help me to get some courage to contact SK and BIG THANKS to my DH that soooo...sweet to let me do what is make me happy (that's what he really said) :bigsmile: Will be back with a hand shot next Monday!

haloreset1.jpg

haloreset2.jpg

haloreset4.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's gorgeous!!! I love the yellow gold and the plain shank, such a beautiful look :love: - congratulations and looking forward to more pics!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is stunning! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous!!! :love: It turned out beautifully in yg! And I love the cushion halo on the round sooo much!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning! Congrats luckky!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring - love the cushion shaped halo!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful halo and love it in the YG! Nice choice!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
luckky, after seeing your ring, I've decided you have the perfect screen name! Love yellow gold, the shape of the halo, and the size of the melee is perfect. Congrats on a lovely new ring - SK did a fabulous job! :appl:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I loooooooooooove the yellow gold!! I hope this is the start of a trend!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it's fabulous! Enjoy! ::)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see your real life handshots! It looks gorgeous!

elliemay

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! Enjoy! :))

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring!! I love halos in yellow gold, sooo feminine and beautiful! Congrats, can't wait to see hand shots.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning!

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Hi guys! Thank you you all for such kind words. Yes, I am really really happy with my reset and can't wait for Monday :bigsmile: I am sure picture won't do any justice the pretty of SK perfection! Thank you again.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! Can't wait for those handshots!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty! I bet 4 weeks was a long wait!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous! I love round diamonds with cushion halos and I love the plain shank!! Just beautiful :love:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
It's really stunning! Congratulations and I love, love the yellow gold. :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just beautiful!! I love a halo with a plain shank.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow. It looks amazing. I love that yellow gold! I can't wait for your in person reaction not to mention HAND SHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy you went through with it! YAY FOR YOU!!!! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
it's beautiful! can't wait to see handshots :)

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
My heart just did a little dance!! :love: That truly doesn't happen to me that often, PSer have gorgeous rings, but yours just sang to me! It's beautiful, gorgeous, I really could go on and on..... PLEASE come back with hand shots! You have totally just given me inspiration! Congratulations it's stunning!! :love: :love: :lickout: :appl:

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I CANNOT wait to see your hand shots! Love it!

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Give me an H, give me an A, give me an N....well, you see where this is going! Handshots, handshots, rah rah rah! Amazing ring :appl:

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies! sorry for delay it has been raining all day yesterday. As a promise here are my hand short pictures :)) Please forgive me for such amature pictures, I didn't read the trick how to take a picture of diamond...gosh...didn't know how hard it is. My stone more prettier than the picture with perfect arrow :bigsmile: but doesn't came out quite what I really see IRL.

These pictures don't do any justice of how perfection and beautiful of SK work!! It's take my breath away when I open the box!! :love: I don't know how to describe how amazing his work is, totally transform my stone from the previous setting like DAY and NIGHT!!. Sooooo...little metal shown that really make my stone pop and unbelievable beautiful exactly what I dream of at first. Oh...I couldn't be happier and can't say enough about SK. Thank you so much for all of you and Happy Valentine's Day :wavey:

IMG_0041.JPG

IMG_0154.JPG

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Please forgive me if too many pics :bigsmile:

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_0062.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results