shape
carat
color
clarity

After a nice green jade cabochon

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Donuts are called safety buttons ping an kou I think. Literal translation.

Round is always good!!

Well they won't be these prices at B&M stores.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lee Hwa uses better diamonds than SK. Just go ahead and try them on. They have 50% discounted items sometimes.

Remember to get your GST refund at the airport. Check with the B&M stores if you need to have them issue a form and with what documents.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lee Hwa uses better diamonds than SK. Just go ahead and try them on. They have 50% discounted items sometimes.

Remember to get your GST refund at the airport. Check with the B&M stores if you need to have them issue a form and with what documents.

Do you know of the best buffet I should hit if I am only hitting one buffet? A Singapore resident recommended me a bunch of restaurants but no buffet yet so I am still on the lookout for a buffet. Back when we had a life we used to hit the Carousel dinner buffet which was awesome!

They don't let kids access the club lounges so we can't book club rooms! Sooo sad! I used to LOVE the afternoon tea in the club lounges of the various hotels! And cocktail hour. When he is 12 they will let him in!!!!!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm not a buffet person sorry! No help there!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha I am queen of the buffets! At my peak I could eat 9 rounds! Entree, main, dessert ---> repeat 3 times

Now I am older only 6 rounds!

This is cute! Not buying it but cute! I have your voice in my head. Save up for a nice big cab! More worthwhile!

32233966_234076647173242_4094995916505743360_n.jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Do you know of the best buffet I should hit if I am only hitting one buffet? A Singapore resident recommended me a bunch of restaurants but no buffet yet so I am still on the lookout for a buffet. Back when we had a life we used to hit the Carousel dinner buffet which was awesome!

They don't let kids access the club lounges so we can't book club rooms! Sooo sad! I used to LOVE the afternoon tea in the club lounges of the various hotels! And cocktail hour. When he is 12 they will let him in!!!!!

Depends on the type of cuisine you're interested in. My GFs and I are going to a tim sum buffet at Cherry Garden (Marina Mandarin). Supposed to be good.

When are you planning on going?

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Depends on the type of cuisine you're interested in. My GFs and I are going to a tim sum buffet at Cherry Garden (Marina Mandarin). Supposed to be good.

When are you planning on going?

Mid July! I love chinese food, thai food, french food and japanese food.

Just not keen on curries really. But I adore Laksa!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Burmesedaze time for my jade education! Not buying! Broke right now!

What do you think of these in terms of price vs colour. They don't seem very green! Pretty though!

7.2mm $866
32478478_1906176209443128_8971421477085642752_n.jpg

7.1mm $666
32359622_1906129392781143_5428516350618238976_n.jpg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
First strand nice texture though still small. Ate they using green thread to intensify the green of the beads?

Second more opaque has flower patterns.

Both are fairly old jade I think. Less crackly.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is old jade bad or good?

Using green string from what I can see.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Old jade is good. Better texture, less cracky.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it actually old? As in like in the ground for longer or an expression?

The second necklace is pretty nice! Actually both are nice! hehe it's good the temperature has dropped severely here so I don't feel like putting an icy cold necklace on!

In the course of a few days I have cured myself of wanting a bangle! I went and put on a light lavender one that my sister bought me. It's cold and clunky and even though I enjoy wearing it at certain times I'm like "Hmm I don't think I need another one of these."

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Think so. More time to form undeground?

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Burmesedaze something like one of these leaves in the bottom row. Can you model yours for me when they arrive?

32597040_235116160402624_2974621691247853568_n.jpg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok. I like the bottom right pair, but too thin.

haha NO MORE for me for a while! We'll see how the green danglies go and how yours look in the ear! She seems to have plenty so shouldn't be a problem!

I'm worried about looking overly asian since I am asian!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
haha NO MORE for me for a while! We'll see how the green danglies go and how yours look in the ear! She seems to have plenty so shouldn't be a problem!

I'm worried about looking overly asian since I am asian!

Haha if you can't hide it, embrace it! I think leaves are cool and rather neutral. As are the donuts.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha if you can't hide it, embrace it! I think leaves are cool and rather neutral. As are the donuts.

The leaves are very nice! And dangly! I love danglies in theory!!!! Am excited for my dangly donuts!!!!!

I'm debating whether to yank out my 1 carat diamond pendant to make a rose gold plain diamond ring so I can have a "neutral" RG ring. Do I really need a diamond pendant..........

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The leaves are very nice! And dangly! I love danglies in theory!!!! Am excited for my dangly donuts!!!!!

I'm debating whether to yank out my 1 carat diamond pendant to make a rose gold plain diamond ring so I can have a "neutral" RG ring. Do I really need a diamond pendant..........

The diamond will look small next to your CS... Unless you halo it!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The diamond will look small next to your CS... Unless you halo it!

True! Right now I am thinking of what to wear with jade danglies!

RG Jade danglies
RG diamond bangle
Need a ring! Only RG rings are: Greeny blue tourmaline, peacock sapphire, dusty pink zircon

I'm stumped! Unless I go for a WG ring!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lookie look. Me likey.

FB_IMG_1526476439441-1.jpg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Peacock sapphire!

I'll model it for you to see if it works when it arrives! It shifts more green in kmart lighting and is the perfect shade if i spent all day in Kmart :lol:

OOoh are those earrings the shapes you've been looking for?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'll model it for you to see if it works when it arrives! It shifts more green in kmart lighting and is the perfect shade if i spent all day in Kmart :lol:

OOoh are those earrings the shapes you've been looking for?

I think shades of green are fine. Don't have to be exact!

YES!! Ruyi shape. They look enough like clouds as well lol. I'd prefer fatter more 3D ones though

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think shades of green are fine. Don't have to be exact!

YES!! Ruyi shape. They look enough like clouds as well lol. I'd prefer fatter more 3D ones though

You have me so well trained now the FIRST thing I think after I like the colour is "Will this be thick enough for Burmesedaze's approval?"

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You have me so well trained now the FIRST thing I think after I like the colour is "Will this be thick enough for Burmesedaze's approval?"

See. Thin. Us$500. I need to think.

received_235460347034872.jpeg received_235460310368209.jpeg received_235460327034874.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results