clarity

After a nice green jade cabochon

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Because I have such odd wants for jewels, I am gonna write about them:

I Love cabs that look like drops of water & the illusion is helped by size... (dew has to be small). Today, I'd be delighted to line up little rough diamonds and ice jade cabs infront of me on the table to see how light plays through such things. Odd wants!

It is quite unusual that anything made makes me happy just to look at, jewelry included, for better or worse.

(over & out)

_

Asian romances! Might have read a couple of old ones - roughly 100 times each & they seem intent on making you read them that way, & do pay off the labours...

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think, at the lower range, the colour and translucency might not be like this if it is from FB lady. Most of my stuff from her have been true to video and pictures. However, the buddhas, one of them came with a green cab that looked super on her FB page but was dull in colour. The buddha itself was very good, even better than her picture. The green cab was not. I don't know why.

Did you buy a green cab? Please post a pic for me?

Dd you get it from the bargain bin or the normal page?

I can't remember where your twin green Buddhas with the green bellies came from but I thought they looked really lovely!

The batch of leaf earrings my sister bought me from the bargain bin were superbly made. The jade was shiny and gorgeous too.

My donuts, although I like them, had very poor polish in comparison to everything else I've bought. They don't look bad but if you stack them next to the leaves or the cab it's obvious they don't look as good.

I don't think her cheap apples will live up to the expensive apples I posted like you said. But $2000 for apples seems frivolous!

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Ok. But after this one, I am on a ban. No more buying from her, until a nice huge green green green cab at the right price comes along....and the three buddhas. Other than those two items, I am not buying anymore of these smallies.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok. But after this one, I am on a ban. No more buying from her, until a nice huge green green green cab at the right price comes along....and the three buddhas. Other than those two items, I am not buying anymore of these smallies.

Haha I swore by these same words of not buying and it's torture. Soooo hard!!!!!!

To be fair if I send you out with $388 and told you to buy genuine beautiful earrings you'd have a hard time finding something. They are good purchases!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mostly because it’s my only keepsake from my grandma. She didn’t have a lot of jewelry so when it was divided, we all got one piece each. So I just want to save it for family occasions.

ETA: wow, just crossed the 1,000 post threshold! Am I officially a jewelry addict?

I'll reply to you here in my junk thread so as to not interrupt the other discussion!

I'm on a shipping forum and I'm embarrassed to say I've made more than 5000 posts. I'm very devoted to pretty fictional characters getting together it seems :razz:

And fighting with enemy shippers :twisted:

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
It's ok. Not a problem at all :)

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's ok. Not a problem at all :)

I know you don't mind but I am feeling super b@tchy about my TV show today and I didn't want to rage about it in your thread (which I may very well do once I get on a roll).

Lol shipping brings out the worst in me!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I know you don't mind but I am feeling super b@tchy about my TV show today and I didn't want to rage about it in your thread (which I may very well do once I get on a roll).

Now i need to know who you ship and why the rival shipping factions clash so violently!

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock

Oh, and what TV show has gotten you so kitty-catty-meow? Now we are all curious :)

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now i need to know who you ship and why the rival shipping factions clash so violently!

hehe I am a VERY devoted Olicity shipper (like DEVOTED) if you know who that is!

I don't war on Twitter (there are many others who do) but I have been known to call people names on another forum. Lol I'd like to think I'm pretty sane on this forum but on the other one I am pretty combative!

I haven't been banned yet so that is something! :lol:

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
hehe I am a VERY devoted Olicity shipper (like DEVOTED) if you know who that is!

I don't war on Twitter (there are many others who do) but I have been known to call people names on another forum. Lol I'd like to think I'm pretty sane on this forum but on the other one I am pretty combative!

I haven't been banned yet so that is something! :lol:

Oh Arrow! I’m afraid I don’t watch it but it’s been on a long time so I know it has a Buffy-like fandom and its own Comic Con crowd, which is pretty hardcore. For me, I generally tend to only ship video game romances, like Bioware’s Dragon Age, if anyone plays them :)

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Arrow! I’m afraid I don’t watch it but it’s been on a long time so I know it has a Buffy-like fandom and its own Comic Con crowd, which is pretty hardcore. For me, I generally tend to only ship video game romances, like Bioware’s Dragon Age, if anyone plays them :)

I write fan fic for the fandom :lol-2:

Felicity always has nice engagement rings in my fics;)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results