carat
color
clarity

After a nice green jade cabochon

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooh is this from FB lady?

LOL what the dickens did you get up to today?????

What is happening with the pinks? Are you still negotiating?

That is very pretty if I were into glass jade!!!! ROSE GOLD WOMAN!!!!!!!

bahahahhaahha I laugh at your no buy proposal!!!! Although I haven't bought clothes for 4 months now! I have gone hippy and decided not to contribute to landfill! Hubs says he'll tell me when I look ragged but for now I look decent :lol:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PS I went for a long vigorous walk and decided the ring I posted yesterday was a bit small! I don't want to go all Thanos but a wee bit bigger would be nice! Loved the colour and ring design though!

Off topic: Am soooooo hungry! It is 1.30am here and I am determined not to eat at ungodly hours but darn it I is hungreeeeeeeeeeee

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
If you decide to go Thanos, just spend more on a convertible ring/pendant. Worth it, I think.

Lol clothes you can buy almost anywhere anytime. Gems, you can't.

Jade yes FB lady.

The Mogok stones my jewellers are handling the negotiations. The pinks are like asking for 3x what I paid for my first pair of pinks!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
FB lady says these are 280 each. Silver settings.

received_1879571115436971.jpeg received_1879571155436967.jpeg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@mellowyellowgirl not this setting but I think these are decent lively greens for earrings. Better proportions than my pair. 1 piece has a splotch at the lower corner hence the reasonable price.

Capture+_2018-04-19-23-27-40.jpg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Summoning my jade oracle @Burmesedaze

11.6-7.9-9.3mm price:750usd

Is the splotchiness the reason for the cheaper price?

I liked those earrings! Thought they were affordable! hehe too bad I'm broke so it's just the old diamond studs for me! :lol:

30743708_1881540978573318_551806072361320448_n.jpg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes the splotch aka impurity lowers it.

Oh haha we were just discussing this ring and some other new pieces on FB. This ring also has splotches.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A quick aside...do you remember me asking what "jelly" was? Once you notice something you see it everywhere. At dinner the other night and someone said "jelly" in casual conversation and I thought of you.=)2

Haha yes I do!

Here is another fun fact Twitter taught me that blew my mind!

Do not insult or say anything unflattering about Beyonce. Her fans (called the BeyHives) will come after you on the interwebs!

Not that you would but apparently them are the rules of Twitter! I found it fascinating! :lol:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The glassy jadeite was sold before I got to it. Oh well.

@metall @mellowyellowgirl

Looks like she created another FB account for bangles with minor imperfections. A few are ok. Most of the imperfections read stone lines or small areas with not so nice polish etc. But the prices are very realistic!

Screenshot_2018-04-22-22-06-24-144_com.facebook.katana.png

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm having fun going through these!

I want a green and lavender one!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hah pick a more saturated one because they will be lighter IRL.especially lavender.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm rather bummed the glassy jadeite cab is home. I was offered another 1mm smaller in size looking more oval. But that 1mm makes a heck of a difference so I'm shelving my online jade plans for now. Too bummed.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww is that the one that was sold? You bummed it is sold? There should be plenty more in good time!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok lady warned me that the bangles are super light in colour so I'll keep waiting!

One of the dark greens looked appealing!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sorry, home = gone.

Yup, no hurry for one. Just bummed that you see something and are ok with it and then poof! Not available. I think she gets her photos/stock from the factory but they aren't exclusive stock to her :) So availability probably isn't real time.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks. Nice proportions but yes not glassy enough methinks :)

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Burmesedaze if you're free go to this page and check out the first posted 56.8mm bangle video

https://www.facebook.com/Myanmar-jadeite-bangle-wholesale-2093288640957240/

I asked hubby whether he could see enough purple in it.

He pulled a face and said "Looks like taro! Looks like the colour of boiled taro"

:lol: Took the wind out of my sails but it was funny!

Not Burmesedaze, but I see purple AND boiled taro...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/africankelli/2562971407 :lol:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought it had a charm to it and was a good price but now I can't unsee the taro! Not to mention the taro jibes if I wore it around him!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Too light. Better to get 1 more saturated in photos so they don't end up too pale IRL!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes but colour too light for the price.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results