shape
carat
color
clarity

After 10 years of dating

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto @ac117. Also, can they source for you the JA one? I am still loving that diamond!

Last edited:

latte_espresso

Rough_Rock
Premium
In regards to that JA diamond, it appears to be over my $25K budget. Do you know if that price is negotiable?

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In regards to that JA diamond, it appears to be over my $25K budget. Do you know if that price is negotiable?

Ask for JA’s advantage discount and please put it on hold!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium

As @SimoneDi mentioned, you could ask for their advantage/PS discount, which could also be combined with their 3% discount for wire payments to get it under the $25k.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm going to check out ID J in the diamond district. Will take a look at a 2.4 ct stone is too the size in person. I initially was planning to do something between 1.6 - 2.0 and eventually settled on closer to a ~2.0.

I'll keep you guys posted! Thanks!
The basic rule is .25ct per yr of dating, so 10 yrs = 2.5ct...;))

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Omg the JA with the strong blue would be my dream stone! Dang it I want!!!

latte_espresso

Rough_Rock
Premium
Omg the JA with the strong blue would be my dream stone! Dang it I want!!!

Hey guys. So I spoke to ID Jewelry about this diamond. They said that the diamond is from India and they're going to try to get their hands on it. When talking to them in person, I was advised to generally avoid diamonds from India. Anyone here with thoughts or ideas?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The basic rule is .25ct per yr of dating, so 10 yrs = 2.5ct...;))

Well well well.....

We've been ' dating' for 13 years now DF, that means you owe me 3 carats at least.:devil:

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey guys. So I spoke to ID Jewelry about this diamond. They said that the diamond is from India and they're going to try to get their hands on it. When talking to them in person, I was advised to generally avoid diamonds from India. Anyone here with thoughts or ideas?

It looks good on paper, if they can get hold of it and get an Idealscope image, then that's fine.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results