posed.

_2651.jpeg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection!!! I LOVE this stone!!!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is incredible and how special that your stone was featured in the journal of gemmology!

I love that the setting is substantial but flows beautifully.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
A pin excellent start to your 2016 edition, you have a great eye for gems and settings. :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I knew it had to be yours as soon as I saw it. He seems to really love his creation, too.

It's beautiful

alistairkelseyjewellery_1215743643816465949_1402416956.png

picante27

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! I love how open the setting is, it really shows off your amazing garnet. :love:

S

SparkliesLuver

Absolutely gorgeous, Acinom! The setting stands alone, with all its curves, but yet it allows the garnet to stand out and shine. What a combo! Lovely. :D Cannot wait to see it on your hand!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been waiting to see how you would set this beauty...and you did not disappoint. Gorgeous! :love:
I love that the ring's style really lets your purple garnet shine. I can't wait to see your hand pics, once you get it.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, Acinom!!! Of course AK did an incredible job, as always!! Great choice to leave so much of the stone exposed--that way it really is the star of the show :) can't wait for hand shots!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you all for you super kind words arkieb, ricezo, Lovinggems, Niel, picante, Sparkliesluver, elle & lovedogs :wavey:

arkieb: I am super happy with my Jeff White stone. I love his cutting.
ricezo: yes, I envisioned a sturdy yet feminine look for the garnet. Such fun indeed that it was featured by the Journal of Gemmology.
Lovinggems: you are super kind, thank you!
Niel: Alistair creates his pieces with so much dedication. On his FB he says this:
'Radiance - I would like to introduce my new design, Radiance. A flow of light and shadow lines rolling off full bodied shoulders, sweeping up to a cushion cut purple garnet, suspended in four claws of 18ct white gold.'
picante: I love that aspect as well, ie the fact that Alistair created a design that shows as much of the stone as possible.
Sparkliesluver: thank you for liking my curvy ring!
elle: it might take a while before I will have the ring shipped. I might wait until Alistair has created the next ring :lol:. In total he will create 3 more rings for me.
lovedogs: Alistair did such an amazing job in creating a curvy sturdy ring which lets the garnet be the star of the show.

A video of the ring: https://www.facebook.com/410960278929548/videos/1389730447719188/

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Love the video, looks like a mini sculpture. :love:

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous-ness! I'm not sure what else to say! Love everything about your new ring and add me to the list of those waiting to see hand shots!!

arabella

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness I love it! The metal cradles the stone so delicately, yet it is a substantial ring. I love his work. I can't wait to see it on your finger!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hellooooooo Acinom! :wavey:
You never disappoint in your posts.. you ALWAYS have the most gorgeous and unusual stones and pieces. I just love to see your new piece of the day/month/year.
FANTASTIC!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Outstanding. :appl: :love:

cheers--Sharon

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
very sleek and totally different from many of your other designs!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another masterpiece, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Always a treat to open one of your SMTB threads Acinom, thanks for sharing, it is gorgeous! :love: :love:

Rothschild55

Rough_Rock
Actinomycetes,
Your ring is stunning!!! I have followed your ring designs over the last year and each ring is gorgeous! Which 3 stones are you going to set next???

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great combo...the sleek simplicity is perfect for the stunning stone.

Does this thread mean your ban is over this year? :lol:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Love!!! Congrats on another beauty. I agree with everyone that said seeing so much of the stone itself while being set is amazing!!!

Rothschild55

Rough_Rock
Hi Acinom,
I'm so sorry I spelled your name incorrectly, my little guy was helping me type-lol

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all! I enjoyed reading your comments Lovinggems, Loves Vintage, arabella, Rubies-R-Me, canul-gal, pinkjewel, dk, sarahb, Rothchild, lilmosun & lovesvintage :wavey:

Rothschild55 said:
Actinomycetes,
Your ring is stunning!!! I have followed your ring designs over the last year and each ring is gorgeous! Which 3 stones are you going to set next???

I love what you did with my name Rothchild :lol:
These are the stones that will be set by Alistair:

_2666.jpeg

_2667.jpeg

_84.gif

_2668.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Australian black opal will also be set by Alistair. I am expecting drawings for the Sunstone Iolite and the opal soon.

_2672.jpeg

_2673.jpeg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom|1459289970|4012769 said:
My Australian black opal will also be set by Alistair. I am expecting drawings for the Sunstone Iolite and the opal soon.

I love your opal! Where is it from?

This isn't your iolite is it?

_2674.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ricezo|1459331685|4013027 said:

Thank you Ricezo!! The opal is from blackopaldirect.com.

That iolite ring belongs to lovedogs. She posted some pics in the Alistair Kelsey thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-alistair-kelsey-collection.218921/page-2']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-alistair-kelsey-collection.218921/page-2[/URL]
Her and dk's stones from The Gem Trader were the inspiration to buy my stone.

_1069.png

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry we have to wait to see handpics :naughty: I can't wait to see all your new rings, this one and the new zircon with the skinny baguettes should be magnificent, can't wait to see what he comes up with for the other two stones....

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ricezo|1459331685|4013027 said:

This is my iolite ring from AK. He did an incredible job--the ring is so solid-feeling, but light at the same time. Kind of hard to describe, but one of the most comfortable rings I own. I typically prefer more ornate settings, but the way he makes metal "flow" is incredible and makes me adore his designs. I can't wait to work with him again, and until I can I get to live vicariously through Acinom! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results