shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW ACCOUNT HIJACK! - I've popped the question to GliderPoss!!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
The avatar, so delightful!
Enjoy and have fun photographing the gem.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
best account hijack ever
congradulations and best wishes for your future together
the ring naturally is a stunner
very well done

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for sharing the story. You took us on this journey together and so happy for you and @GliderPoss. Congratulations to you both and wish you all the happiness.

This story alone deserves a #JOTW

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
This could be in a magazine! Best thing I’ve ever read on PS. Absolutely lovely, all of it. Every PSer’s dream come true- have your partner go to PSers for help in finding the perfect ring! Just wonderful. Exquisite ring and you can feel all the love throughout the journey to acquire it. Love it all. Best wishes to you both!!!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What an amazing story (the effort was A+) and fabulous ring! :kiss2:Congratulations!!! I also LOL’d at the 5’3” comment:lol:

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Best story and phenomenal ring! It looks perfect on her hand! Congratulations to both of you as you start this next chapter!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
@GliderPoss if you are reading-you know we need a bazillion more pics of ring-especially on your hand!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! Beautiful story and a beautiful ring!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
It’s a perfectly, wonderfully beautiful emerald and the design is to die for. What a lucky fiancé!! Congratulations to you both. Xx

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh man, I love all of it! :kiss2: I love that you, DB, came on here and shared your whole story. I love that you reached out to GliderPoss’s bling friend for help…AND I love that you managed to pick a truly magnificent emerald to propose with. What a sweet proposal story and now you two can go on vacation as an engaged couple. Congratulations you two!

Ps. We’re gonna need like a bajillion more ring pics please. :mrgreen:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DB was a photographer once upon a time - he's done some test shots this morning with a proper camera. Sneak peek attached.

Emerald4.JPG [This is just a photo from the back of his Camera so the quality and resolution aren't there]

More pics are coming, promise!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fantastic, Congratulations! What a heartwarming quest and a stunning amazing perfect ring. Thank you for sharing your beautiful engagement story, and Best Wishes for a lifetime of continued happiness together.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This beautiful story Is simply the best. PURE JOY!!! The couple and the ring is perfect. Congratulations @GliderPoss and DB. Enjoy this wonderful time of your life.

Thank you so much for sharing this DB.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
came back to read this again because i love everything about this story :kiss2:
:kiss2::kiss2:

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I love that a custom ring box was involved, too. This fellow really understood the assignment!!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
That GREEN !~ Swoon, and that fiancé who understands he made you a princess with that ring! LOVE THIS STORY!

With a man who invests so heavily in your happiness - your future bodes so well!

Congradulations!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice way to update us all with the hijack!

Great story DB and congratulations to you both! I’m not crying, you’re crying tears of joy.

Beautifully done. Congratulations again!!

(The (one) photo of the upcoming photos has whet my appetite. Get on it!)

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks all for your lovely congratulations, I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful Fiancé and the ring is divine too. :love:

Side note: making JOTW is also an epic dream for me :dance: thank you!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
@GliderPoss and DB - many congrats on your engagement and what a beautiful ring! Can’t wait to see alllll the professional photos!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results