shape
carat
color
clarity

Accident

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Hugs, prayers, and dust going out.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the update. I send my love and prayers her way.....

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - I just noticed this now. Prayers outgoing to you, Ally and her familly! Hoping for fast and full recovery!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, I only just found this thread now and am feeling simply awful for you and Ally, HG. Hopefully the next update will show her stronger and improving and back to her lovely self in no time. My heart is breaking for the two of you right now, considering all you are going through. I hope you get some good news soon!! Sending lots of love and PS dust your way.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
I just saw this. My thoughts are with you. I''m hoping you''ll have good news soon.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
This is terrible. I''m so very sorry for everything that is happening. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Terribly sorry to hear this bad news. I am hoping for the very best outcome. Take it one day at a time and each day brings new hope. I am thinking very postively for her and everyone involved.

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
How scary! I always really enjoy reading Ally''s posts.

She is in my thoughts.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Still sending healing thoughts your way for a quick recovery. (((more hugs)))

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We are all pulling for you Alley!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry hockeyguy! Thank you for keeping us posted, all my positive thoughts will be going your way...

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hockeyguy:

Prayers going out for you and Ally, and your families.

Thank you for thinking to let us know, and for keeping us updated. Please be sure to take care of yourself too!

Munchkin, Pjean and others -- thank you for sharing your medical knowlege and observations. It helps!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh gosh. i''m sick reading this thread and saddened to tears.
please know that i am wishing + hoping + praying for her right now. and for you and the rest of her family and friends.

such terrible news.

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
Ally will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hang in there hockyguy!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Still keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers!!!

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
Sending buckets of PS dust, prayers, and good thoughts to Ally, HG and family. May she make a full recovery soon!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for taking the time to update us when I''m sure you''re crawling out of your own skin with worry.

We are all pulling for her and sending her lots of healing thoughts and prayers...

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Oh Ally! I'm thinking about you and praying for you, honey.

Hockeyguy, thank you so much for the update. I'm so sorry you're going through this. Please look after yourself.

Jen

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
wow, i can''t believe this. ally is such a great person and everyone loves her as a poster. I''m sure she''s a fighter and will make it through this. lots of prayers going out to your family....i know you will all come out stronger on the other side of all this.

hisdiamondgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh gosh, I don''t even know what to say except that I will be praying for Ally to be strong and pull through this as well as for you, Hockeyguy and your family! HUGS!!!!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Hang in there. One hour at a time.

My sister-in-law was in an accident a couple years back with a head injury. She required a metal plate in her cheek and had brain swelling/bleeding. Those were truly dark days. It took nearly 6 months for her to recover from broken bones, etc, but she''s fine now. I pray all will be fine with you, too.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe I''ve missed this thread...Ally!!?? ALLY??? I feel sick.

I can''t imagine what you are going through, HG. I''ll be thinking about you all.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
All of the stickies have made me skim right over this...

Ally, I'm thinking of you and praying that you have a speedy recovery!

kaori

Shiny_Rock
I am so sorry to hear that. Thank you for keeping us updated; my prayers are coming your way.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Ally, and your families. Best wishes for her recovery.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still thinking of Ally, and your whole family...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pulling for you sweet Ally and praying for you. You are a strong gal, so hoping you are healing and mending.
Hockeyguy, you have a full plate. My prayers to you and your family. Hoping for an update soon. HUGS!!!
12.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2008 9:53:17 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Pulling for you sweet Ally and praying for you. You are a strong gal, so hoping you are healing and mending.
Hockeyguy, you have a full plate. My prayers to you and your family. Hoping for an update soon. HUGS!!!
12.gif
Kaleigh said what I am feeling. lots and lots of prayers and good thoughts for our sweet Ally.

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have words to express how sad this makes me.

I am sending up prayers and begging for good news for you and yours.

Someone once gave me the advice to cocoon until I was through a hard time. As much as we''re all wishing for an update, don''t worry about anything right now except taking care of yourselves and each other.

Best to you . . .

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just checking in, HockeyGuy. I''ll continue to pray for Ally. Please give us an update when you have a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results