shape
carat
color
clarity

Accident

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my god - I''m in shock. I just read this now and can not believe it.
39.gif

I''ll be thinking about both Ally and you - thanks for the update Hockeyguy.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my gosh, i am so sorry to hear this HG....hang in there and i will send prayers and positive wishes. hopefully everything will be okay...ally is a strong girl.

ps..make sure you get your sleep and don''t forget to eat as well.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the update. Continued prayers to ally and yourself being sent. I hope that she recovers soon.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update. There is a lot of positive support here on PS, we are all pulling for her!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is absolutely in my thoughts and prayers, as are you Hockeyguy. Hang in there and thanks for keeping us posted.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Sending healing thoughts to Ally and calming thoughts to HG.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
hockeyguy- thank you for keeping us updated. Continuing to send ally healing vibes!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear this! How awful! Sending you guys lots of prayers and positive thoughts!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry about the news! Sending lots of prayers and wishes your way for a quick and full recovery!
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for updating us - it sounds serious but promising - thoughts and prayers continue to be outgoing over these next few critical days. Do remember to take care of yourself so you can be there for her when she wakes up and needs you. Hoping so hard that she makes a prompt and full recovery.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for the update, HockeyGuy, I can''t tell you how much we appreciate that you thought of us. Alley is very much loved here and we know how much she adores you. I''m so glad she has such a wonderful support system around her, you are a very strong man. You''re both staying in my thoughts and prayers.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending continued prayers to you and Ally and your familes, that she''ll wake up soon!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my... I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and Allycat. Sending healing vibes your way.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update, hockeyguy. Please keep us in the loop. As much as Ally loves this site, we love her and are worried about her and hoping she''ll get better soon.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, I will keep her in my prayers! I hope everything is ok!!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
You both are in my prayers. Thank you for the update.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Oh man...
39.gif

Thanks for letting us know how she''s doing.

**Please get well Ally**

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry, Hockeyguy. As odd as it may sound, Ally has truly become a "friend" to many of us on this site. Though the vast majority of us will never meet her, we all care about her and share in your sorrow over her injury.

If it helps any, people with epidural hematomas generally have a significantly better outcome if they experience a "lucid" period before surgery. The time she was answering questions in the ER is what is considered a lucid period.

Munchkin

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update. I am just sick to hear about this. I am still keeping ally and you, HG and all of your family in my prayers. I am certain she will pull through just fine.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Hockeyguy thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how Alleycat is going. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.
Kate

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the update, Hockeyguy. I''m praying for you all.

Also, Munchkin''s right - a lucid period is a good sign. Also, rapid surgery is also very good.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 7:09:18 PM
Author: Skippy123
Sending you lots and lots of strong vibes and prayers for our dear Allycat. Take care of yourself too and we are thinking about you and Ally, Hokey.
Sending everything I have to Ally. She''s a tough one, and believe she''ll do well. Hockeyguy, thanks do much for the update. Means the world to all of us. You take good care of yourself. You''ll need your rest as well. We are here for you if you need anything...
5.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear of Ally's unfortunate accident and serious condition. Many prayers for healing and strength for her, and for faith, courage, and peace for you and her loved ones.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update HG. I will be praying for Ally and sending her get well vibes.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I am so sorry that I missed this thread for so long! Sending prayers for a quick recovery and strength and comfort to all of her loved ones!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Oh boy, I am so sorry Hockey Guy. All my love to Ally cat and your families, and thankyou for keeping us updated.

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so so sorry to hear about this. Sending all my good vibes and dusts to Ally, you and your family. It must be tough to manage all these at the same time. Stay strong and take good care of your health as well. They need you in this difficult times.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
OMG hockeyguy, you and Ally, and your families have had to deal with so much over the last couple of weeks. Thanks for the update. My thoughts and prayers continue to be all of you!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for the update hockeyguy...prayers continuing..

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update...you''re both in my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results