shape
carat
color
clarity

Accident

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the update. Continuing to send prayers and positive thoughts to Ally and you.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Still thinking of all involved, hockey, and sending lots of good thoughts your way.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
39.gif
I just saw this thread! I can''t believe it! Sending lots of dust to Ally so she can stay strong and pull through this. I just can''t imagine what you and your family are going through right now. I know it''s not much, but she has lots of PS friends here with fingers crossed for her speedy recovery!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
prayers continue

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the update, hockeyguy. I have you both in my thoughts, I have my fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear this. Positive thoughts to you and Ally.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear this news! I hope she has a speedy recovery. Please keep us posted.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update. My thoughts are with the both of you.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can hardly believe this! Thank you SO much for letting us know. I will be praying for Ally''s recovery.

I just want to also say how sorry I am about your Dad''s illness and all the stress you must be under. Take care.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the update hockeyguy. I am so sorry that you are going through all of this at once. You, Ally and your father will continue to be in my thoughts.

kbarro1

Shiny_Rock
I am so sorry to hear this news. I know you and Ally were already going through a hard time. You and your family are in my prayers and hopefully Ally will have a speedy recovery. Keep your head up during this very difficult time. *Hugs*

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry to hear about Ally''s accident. You and your family are having to cope with so much right now. Please know that all of you are in our thoughts. We''ll do our very best to keep the Pricescope magic working.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry to hear about Ally''s accident. She and you and her family are all in my thoughts.

You both are in my thoughts!!
7.gif
Hope she gets better soon
8.gif

singingbell

Shiny_Rock
Sending my very best wishes to Allycat, HG and family -- from another Ally on PS. You''re all in my prayers.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Sending all prayers and love and healing Ally''s way, and to HG and the family. Lots of dust!!! Thanks for updating us--take care of yourself, HG, and get some rest.

I just came back to PS yesterday after more than two years away, and Ally was one of the first to welcome me back--she is such a friend to so many here.

I''m so sorry you''re all going through this. Heal strong and well, Ally!!
xoxo

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Sending my prayers to you and Ally.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the update and thoughts and prayers continue for Ally.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the update. Please let us know how she''s doing when you get time. Prayers continue.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Definately sending out prayers! Really puts life in perspective.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Keeping allycat and her loved ones in my thoughts.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still thinking of you ally!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you Ally! Please get well soon and have a speedy recovery.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
12/12/2008 8:09:05 AM
Author: Sizzle

Really puts life in perspective.

Indeed. That hit me like a ton of bricks when I read about Ally''s injuries. And you face these on top of your father''s illness, hockeyguy. Sometimes we get more than we can take. You, Ally, your father, and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Deborah
34.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still sending prayers your way, Ally!

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
i just cannot stop thinking about Ally and her family... my prayers and thoughts are with you!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the update. It sounds like she received care quickly, we are all hoping for the best; you are in our thoughts.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
This is horrible..
7.gif
. Hockeyguy, I am so sorry that this happened. I am sending prayers Ally''s way and your way. Thank you for keeping us updated, we are here for you if you need to talk.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Keeping you and yours in my thoughts.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
I hope she pulls through this and will be on her way to recovery soon. Keeping Ally and you in my thoughts during this difficult time..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results