shape
carat
color
clarity

Accident

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I am sending all of my prayers your way..........

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you both.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
You and Ally are in my thoughts. I''m really sorry to hear about her injury.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I''m also still checking in. We love you Ally! Please get well soon. Thanks, Hockeyguy for keeping us informed, and please know we''re all thinking of you and her family at this trying time.

*Danielle*

Shiny_Rock
I am so sorry. I am praying for her!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry this happened. I''ll be keeping her in my thoughts.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I am so sad that I am just now seeing this...and couldn''t help but post about how I really think of Ally as a friend, and how she, and her family, are in my heart and prayers...there are no other words. I will light a candle at mass this weekend...

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Im so sorry im just seeing this now....my prayers, thoughts, dust are with you ally and hockey and your family...

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Sending positive thoughts and many prayers your way, Hockeyguy and Allycat.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Sending hugs and fairy dust and prayers and love to you, Ally-and to Hockey guy and family.
xoxo

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Hockeyguy, I am so, so sorry this has happened. Sending positive wishes, vibes and prayers to you, Allycat and your families. Please take care of yourself, we are all hurting for you.

xoxo

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Sending positive healing thoughts to our Ally - she''s a strong woman, she''s going to get through this!!

Also sending lots of hugs, prayers, and good wishes to Hockeyguy and everyone else in Ally''s family during this tough time ...
emrose.gif

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Sending heartfelt prayers for healing, strength, courage, and wisdom to your entire family.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Still thinking about Ally today..told my FI and he is sending prayers as well.
7.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thoughts and prayers continue Ally.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
can''t stop thinking about ally... checking obsessively for updates! thoughts are prayers to you and ally, hockeyguy.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Continuing thoughts and prayers for Ally and Hockeyguy....

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Continuing to think of you and ally.

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear the news.

I will lift HG and Alleycat up in Prayer.

~SL.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
More thoughts and prayers going out towards Ally, HG, and all involved.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still cannot stop thinking about Ally. I hope you''re ok.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my God. Ally honey... I''m in shock and just ill at the thought of all of this. Hockey guy, thank you for telling us what is going on, for the updates and for everything. I''m so sorry about your dad, and now Ally. Ally is a bright light on Pricescope, and I will be praying for her swift healthy recovery. Please know that we care for her very much and that we are all pulling for her, and good luck and good karma we have is hers.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Just checking in for an update. Hoping all is well. You guys will continue to be in my thoughts.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any updates? Still praying!
17.gif

hockeyguy

Rough_Rock
Sorry for the delay in updating, I haven''t been home since my last post. Last night she started having fever, and there were signs of meningitis so they started the treat her with 2 antibiotics. It seems that things are getting worst instead of better. They have not removed the tube yet. She opens her eyes when you say her name, but she quickly falls asleep again. She hasn''t spoken yet, but I think that might be because of the tube. And the fact that she stays awake for only a few seconds. She will have a scan done on Monday. The doctors said that there were no signs of permanent damage in the physical exam, but it''s impossible to say that everything will be fine until she stays awake long enough for them to properly assess her. I''m angry that they seem reluctant to make any definitive statements at this point. But I am trying very hard to stay patient. Thank you for taking the time to post messages. I know she would feel grateful knowing that people are thinking of her.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Gosh Hockey Guy! I am so sorry to hear about Ally''s accident - my thoughts and prayers are with you, ally, and your families right now - best wishes for a speedy recovery.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Hang in there, HG. I know you must be exhausted and strung out with worry....thank you for taking the time to update us. It sounds like a good sign that she is responding to her name...her body and mind just need to rest right now. Praying with all my might and sending some angels your way.

BIG HUGS to you and your families.

17.gif
17.gif
17.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2008 2:45:54 PM
Author: blueroses
Hang in there, HG. I know you must be exhausted and strung out with worry....thank you for taking the time to update us. It sounds like a good sign that she is responding to her name...her body and mind just need to rest right now. Praying with all my might and sending some angels your way.

BIG HUGS to you and your families.

17.gif
17.gif
17.gif
Ditto here too; take care of yourself Hockeyguy. We all are sending our strongest thoughts and prayers for a good and strong recovery. Huge hugs.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Outgoing prayers continue for our Ally. Thank so much for the update.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Just saw this thread....I am so sorry to hear about Ally. My thoughts and prayers go out to her, you and your families. What a terrible thing to have to go through. I hope she starts to improve soon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results