shape
carat
color
clarity

Accident

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2008 2:48:03 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 12/13/2008 2:45:54 PM
Author: blueroses
Hang in there, HG. I know you must be exhausted and strung out with worry....thank you for taking the time to update us. It sounds like a good sign that she is responding to her name...her body and mind just need to rest right now. Praying with all my might and sending some angels your way.

BIG HUGS to you and your families.

17.gif
17.gif
17.gif
Ditto here too; take care of yourself Hockeyguy. We all are sending our strongest thoughts and prayers for a good and strong recovery. Huge hugs.
Thritto. HG we are praying for you, for your sweet Ally. Thanks for the update. Sending strong prayers and healing vibes her way. Take care HG. I know this is so hard, but she''s a strong gal!!
12.gif

Apsara

Shiny_Rock
Adding my prayers and positive thoughts. This is such a terrible nightmare but please do not lose your faith. Today, medical science can achieve successful outcomes like never before. I believe she will come through to the other side of this trauma.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update, HG. This must be so hard for you. Stay strong and take care of yourself. I will continue to keep you and Ally in my thoughts and prayers.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
hockeyguy, this must be so difficult for you. Thank you for keeping us updated. My thoughts continue to be with Ally and you.

elsie

Shiny_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear this. Will be thinking of you and hoping Ally gets better soon.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Hang in there HockeyGuy! It''s a good sign she is responding to her name, but maybe the drugs they have her on are making he sleepier? She needs rest and please make sure you are getting rest too. We will be thinking of you both.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the update.
Prayers continue!

It is to early to say anything definite.
The docs arent being mean they just don''t know.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update, hockeyguy. We're all pulling for Ally! She's in my thoughts...sending tons of PS dust your way.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Lots more dust coming Ally''s way.

Thank you so much for taking the time to update us, HG. I can''t imagine how tough things must be for you right now, and I know we all appreciate you taking the time to let us know how things are going.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks again for the update HG. prayers continuing!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the update HG. Please hang in there and take care of yourself! It sounds like a good sign that she responds to her name however briefly. My strongest and most positive thoughts continue to go her way for a speedy and complete recovery. Also for you as well as your Dad.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and Ally.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the update. Hang in there, she may take a little time to come through this, you need to stay strong for her. Tell her ever so often that you love her, you may be able to hear you because even though she may seem to be asleep at times, she may just be somewhat consious and may be able to draw strength from you to fight this.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Thank you again for the update, HG. I can''t imagine how difficult this must be for you, for Ally, for your families. Please stay strong and believe things will get better and Ally will get stronger. It will happen.

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the update Hockeyguy! I hope you are staying strong and I''m sending more positive vibes and dust to you and your family.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Sending lots of good wishes and prayers your way.Keeping my fingers crossed

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wow. I am very sad to hear of Ally''s accident. Prayers across the miles.

kind regards--Sharon

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update HG. Please let Ally know that all her PS friends are sending prayers, positive vibes, and plenty of PS dust her way!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2008 5:10:15 PM
Author: Catmom
Thanks for the update HG. Please hang in there and take care of yourself! It sounds like a good sign that she responds to her name however briefly. My strongest and most positive thoughts continue to go her way for a speedy and complete recovery. Also for you as well as your Dad.

Ditto

Hang in there and take care of yourself as well.

Sending prayers to ally, your dad, you and your family

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
HockeyGuy and Ally,
Just want you two to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers - I know I have been MIA here for a while being so busy, but Strm keeps me up nightly as to what is going on. Just wanted you to know that you and your family, especially your dad are in my thoughts and prayers and that Ally has all my best wishes for a full recovery!!!
Take care!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
HG - it definitely sounds like a good sign that she is responding to her name. Good thoughts and prayers are continuing - I''m sure Ally will pull through this.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Hockey guy I agree with others that seems like great news to me that she is responsive at all to her name. I am not a doctor or anything, but it sounds like positive news and it sounds like they''ll be able to treat the infection. Sending out more prayers and good wishes for improvements and good news on Monday. Try to get some sleep.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks again for the update HG. Keep strong. Ally is a fighter and she will come through this.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We really appreciate the updates, Hockey Guy. We will continue to send all positive vibes up north. And please make sure you get some rest yourself.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for taking the time to update--we are continuing to keep you and Ally in our prayers.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
hockeyguy- I can definitely understand how difficult it is not to get answers at this point, but the doctors just cannot give categorical answers yet because they just don''t know. They''re not trying to brush you off! However, I am thrilled to hear that she is responding to her name! That is fantastic. Continuing thoughts, prayers, and dust for you and ally!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the updates. I know this is just one more thing to do for you but we do appreciate it.

Here''s hoping that what is needed here is time for her to heal. I know the waiting is very difficult but necessary.

Take care of yourself and lots of thoughts and prayers for Allly. . .

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2008 2:40:06 PM
Author: hockeyguy

Sorry for the delay in updating, I haven''t been home since my last post. Last night she started having fever, and there were signs of meningitis so they started the treat her with 2 antibiotics. It seems that things are getting worst instead of better. They have not removed the tube yet. She opens her eyes when you say her name, but she quickly falls asleep again. She hasn''t spoken yet, but I think that might be because of the tube. And the fact that she stays awake for only a few seconds. She will have a scan done on Monday. The doctors said that there were no signs of permanent damage in the physical exam, but it''s impossible to say that everything will be fine until she stays awake long enough for them to properly assess her. I''m angry that they seem reluctant to make any definitive statements at this point. But I am trying very hard to stay patient. Thank you for taking the time to post messages. I know she would feel grateful knowing that people are thinking of her.
My SIL had a similar fever at your point.
They can tell a lot by things like pupil size and symmetry. It sounds like they might be seeing some positive things. Daily changes are important and recognizing her name is great. You guys are on the right track. Hang in there. (Oh -and the intubation will definitely irritate the vocal cords, temporarily.)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hockeyguy, thank you for taking the time to let us know how things are going. That is awesome she recognizes her name. Hugs to all of you and my best wishes are being sent Ally''s way.

ucdcows

Rough_Rock
Sending all my best wishes to you and Ally. The rest she''s getting is allowing her body to heal. I wish her a speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results