shape
carat
color
clarity

Accident

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no! My best wishes.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry. You will both be in my thoughts.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! I''m sorry to hear that. Please keep us updated.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Prayers and well wishes outgoing for our dear Ally. Please update us when you can.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
You will both be in my thoughts and prayers. I''m so so sorry for both of you. Please keep us posted.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I never read in this section but I just can''t believe this. Ally...get better soon!!! I sincerely hope you are doing well. Hockeyguy, our thoughts are with you.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Oh no! I am so sad to hear this. Ally, you are in my thoughts. I hope you are ok. hockeyguy, thanks for letting us know. Please keep us updated if you can. My thoughts are with you too.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm just seeing this now. You didn't mention, Hockeyguy, but I'm assuming your FI is Allycat. I'm thinking of you both and wishing for the best possible news.

Zoe

ETA: I just finished reading, so I know it's now Ally. I'm so sorry that this happened. Prayers are going to both of you and your families.

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
I''m so sorry. Both of you and your families will be in my prayers.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending more prayers, positive vibes and tons of DUST to Ally.
12.gif

Hockeyguy, hugs to you too. Please let us know how she''s doing when you can.

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Sending everything I''ve got to Allycat and Hockeyguy- prayers, wishes, dust, good thoughts. Please recover fully and soon, Ally!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so incredibly sorry. Hockeyguy, I have you and Allycat in my thoughts. I really really really hope the surgery went well. Montreal has had awful weather past few days, with the crazy amount of snow. I''m sure the city didn''t clear the roads properly, as usual
29.gif
I''m waiting anxiously for an update.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
We talked to the police and they think she might have fallen asleep driving, and hit a divider. Since we found out about my Dad, she hasn't been sleeping. She's been studying and researching about the diagnosis to see if there is anything to be done, she has slept maybe 10 hours since last week. She has exams, and is stressed and scared about my dad. But we had an ice rain the last few day and she doesn't usually fall asleep when she is not supposed to.

She has a epidural hematoma. I think that's what it's called. Her sister came, talked to the neurosurgeon because we were freaking out. A nurse verified with the family what kind of resucitation she wanted and organ donor, which she is, it's on her card. It scary, but her sister said that it's a routine question with head trauma and a signed card. She said this was not because she was dying or anything. They are required to ask. I am sorry I can't provide more information. I don't understand medical speak. I know it happened fast and about 20 minutes after she arrived at the hospital, she was in the operating room. The doctor said she was not fully conscious at the moment but responded to some questions. Her sister said that was all good signs. Her sister went back to work, and seemed worried but not going crazy. She always said that her sister should make all of her medical decisions because she knows enough about medicine and loves her enough to make the right choices. I don't know if her sister is holding it all in, or trying to be strong because things are not going well.

They surgeon made a hole in her dead to drain out the blood. She is in the Intensive Care and not conscious yet and she still has a tube to breath. This is all supposed to be normal after surgery. They shaved part of her hair off for the surgery. The doctor said we have to take it one day at the time, and when she wakes up we will know more about recovery.

Thank you for sending her positive vibes. I will write if there is change.

I am sorry if I posted under her name. I was having trouble logging on with my account and don't have time to figure it out. She is always logged into this site. Doesn't that say it all how much she loves it?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I missed this!

I will keep Ally in my thoughts. What an awful thing to happen to such a wonderful person.

Thanks for the update. We''ll be wishing for her speedy recovery!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Continued prayers outgoing to you guys. I hope that she wakes up soon.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Oh, hockeyguy, I''m so sorry. Thank you for keeping us updated. Wishing Ally a speedy recovery. Big hugs to all of you.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry to hear of her accident. I''m glad to hear that she is through surgery and hopeful on her way to healing and well.

Thanks for keeping us updated; we will all be checking in for news.

Prayers for all of you - please take good care of yourself as well!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the update; I can only imagine the turmoil and worry you are experiences. Our hopes are with you and Ally.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I hope things are going well with you! I hope you have a speedy recovery....

Don''t give the staff to much hell!
2.gif

MY thoughts are with all your loved ones!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Continued prayers and fairy dust outgoing to our dear Ally. Thank you so much for the update.

Linda

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
oh hockeyguy--I'm so sorry about Ally. Sending her healing thoughts and ps dust. I hope she recovers quickly.

((((hugs to you both)))

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, how awful - I was just "talking" to Alleycat the other day ... Hockeyguy, I am praying for you and Alleycat, and for her full recovery ...

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear this... I hope she is able to recover fully and very quickly!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thoughts and prayers going out
7.gif

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the update. I kept checking back to see how she was doing. Continued prayers for her full recovery and for you as well.

2Artists

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
12/11/2008 6:17:59 PM
Author: allycat0303

We talked to the police and they think she might have fallen asleep driving, and hit a divider. Since we found out about my Dad, she hasn't been sleeping. She's been studying and researching about the diagnosis to see if there is anything to be done, she has slept maybe 10 hours since last week. She has exams, and is stressed and scared about my dad. But we had an ice rain the last few day and she doesn't usually fall asleep when she is not supposed to.

She has a epidural hematoma. I think that's what it's called. Her sister came, talked to the neurosurgeon because we were freaking out. A nurse verified with the family what kind of resucitation she wanted and organ donor, which she is, it's on her card. It scary, but her sister said that it's a routine question with head trauma and a signed card. She said this was not because she was dying or anything. They are required to ask. I am sorry I can't provide more information. I don't understand medical speak. I know it happened fast and about 20 minutes after she arrived at the hospital, she was in the operating room. The doctor said she was not fully conscious at the moment but responded to some questions. Her sister said that was all good signs. Her sister went back to work, and seemed worried but not going crazy. She always said that her sister should make all of her medical decisions because she knows enough about medicine and loves her enough to make the right choices. I don't know if her sister is holding it all in, or trying to be strong because things are not going well.

They surgeon made a hole in her dead to drain out the blood. She is in the Intensive Care and not conscious yet and she still has a tube to breath. This is all supposed to be normal after surgery. They shaved part of her hair off for the surgery. The doctor said we have to take it one day at the time, and when she wakes up we will know more about recovery.

Thank you for sending her positive vibes. I will write if there is change.

I am sorry if I posted under her name. I was having trouble logging on with my account and don't have time to figure it out. She is always logged into this site. Doesn't that say it all how much she loves it?

I am so sorry, hockeyguy. I was really, really hoping it was not nearly this serious. We will all keep up the positive vibes. I am sure she is getting the very best of the very best of care as well as the most love. And we are with you.

Hugs,
Deborah
34.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I am so shocked and sorry to hear this about Ally. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending you lots and lots of strong vibes and prayers for our dear Allycat. Take care of yourself too and we are thinking about you and Ally, Hokey.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Praying for Allycat. So sad to hear about this accident.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t see the update before I posted....

I am sorry to hear about Ally. I work in a hospital and I think they are following protocol. If she is responding well to medication and is maintaining her BP and breathing regularly (even with the trache) then she should be fine.

I am sorry you are all dealing with this all at once for your family, but she loves you so much hockey and i know she was really happy when you guys worked it all out.

Best wishes to a fast recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results