shape
carat
color
clarity

Accident

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ali

Shiny_Rock
Our thoughts are with Allycat during this time. She has many friends here that are concerned, please keep us updated as you are able.
emrose.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my god...this just makes me feel ill. Best vibes going out for Ally...we just love her here!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!!! Prayers outgoing Ally!!!!! Sending get well vibes her way!! I hope she is ok...thanks for letting us know hockeyguy.
8.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 11:09:05 AM
Author: TravelingGal
Oh my god...this just makes me feel ill. Best vibes going out for Ally...we just love her here!

me too. I''m trying to study for an exam tomorrow but I keep having to go online to check is there any update. Sending more hugs and prayers ally.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Oh goodness....healing thoughts and prayers sent to Allycat, you, and everyone else effected by this terrible news....

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of prayers and ***dust*** going out to Ally! Get well soon, girl . . . we miss you!
7.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness....so sorry to hear this!!! My most positive thoughts and wishes for dear Allycat outgoing, I will anxiously await receipt of more news on this. Dust, dust, and more dust to you hockeyguy and Allycat.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
What awful news! I still can''t quite believe it. Sending out tons of warm wishes and positive thoughts!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 11:09:05 AM
Author: TravelingGal
We do love our allycat. Sending strong prayers. Please keep us posted Hockeguy.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Dust and love and prayers to you, Ally, and your families.

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sending nothing but positive thoughts and prayers to Ally for her speedy recovery. She's always so wonderful to everyone here...Please keep updated

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear about the accident, and am keeping you and Ally in my thoughts.

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no...I''m sending my best wishes and thoughts for a quick recovery. Ally has always struck me as a very sweet and classy lady; I hope she is back soon!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Strongest possible thoughts and prayers outgoing - please keep us updated, you know how much we all care for her here.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I''m very sorry to hear about Ally''s accident. I''m keeping her in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how she''s doing.

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! She is in my thoughts and I am sending positive thoughts your way.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Omg I am so sorry :( Sending lots of get well dust and prayers for ally!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hoping she has a speedy recovery. Please keep us posted.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I''m so very sorry to hear this - especially at such a difficult time for you both.

Sending best wishes and thoughts for the both of you. I hope Ally makes a swift recovery.

P x

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Oh my god, sending strong vibes and healing prayers for Ally. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no...so sorry to see this. I''m sending lots of PS dust for a speedy recovery.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Im so sorry
39.gif

Prayers and positive thoughts outgoing!

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh, I am so sorry to hear this.

Positive thoughts and healing dust your way!!!!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
I am just incredibly sad to hear this, and am sending my most fervent prayers to you, Allycat, and your families.

Please do let us know as soon as you''re able to about her status.

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry, Hockeyguy. My prayers are with you, Ally, and your friends and family.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oh my god.. ally! I feel quite literally sick to my stomach too. That''s just terrible. hockeyguy- please let ally know that we are thinking of her and sending healing vibes when you are able. She will definitely by in my thoughts until we hear some more news
39.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Hockeyguy, I''m so sorry to hear about Ally''s accident! You''re both in my prayers.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry to hear this. you are all in my thoughts and prayers, please keep us posted on Ally''s progress!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, sending tons of prayers and fairy dust to our special Allycat. Please keep us posted.

Linda

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh no- what sad news! I''ll be thinking of Ally and sending tons of healthy vibes.

Stay strong, hockeyguy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results