shape
carat
color
clarity

ACA upgrade

erislynn

Shiny_Rock
So elegant and so substantial! The variety of bands you pair it with all work in their own way too. More pics please!!!! :appl::appl::appl:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! The stone is outstanding, and what a bargain for such a nice "temp" setting!
Actually that's the setting I picked that I posted when ajunes16 asked me what temp setting I picked.

Sorry for the confusion. She picked the WF Tiffany style half round in platinum and I think that's her permanent setting.

Ajunes16 sorry for the thread jack!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ACA 2.97 I VS1in Whiteflash Exquisite half round 6 prong platinum solitaire, size 4.25.
20170603_153251.jpg
Wow!!! It's gorgeous. It looks ginormous on you too! I wish I had small fingers. I need finger liposuction!
What where your first thoughts when you opened the box?!
How do you like the color? The clarity is awesome! I wish they had more of a selection.
Also, you have to tell me how you found it! I'm on their website everyday looking to see if they got anything new and I didn't see this!

ajunes16

Rough_Rock
Premium
Hi! The color is definitely whiter than my previous J. I absolutely love this ring, it sparkles so much. I happened to visit Whiteflash's website when I saw this diamond. They were in the process of setting the 2.913 I VS2 that I had purchased so I chatted with them on line to see if I could switch to the 2.972 I VS1 instead. I lucked out for sure!!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! The color is definitely whiter than my previous J. I absolutely love this ring, it sparkles so much. I happened to visit Whiteflash's website when I saw this diamond. They were in the process of setting the 2.913 I VS2 that I had purchased so I chatted with them on line to see if I could switch to the 2.972 I VS1 instead. I lucked out for sure!!!
That is amazing! I did check out the stats. The measurements are almost the same as the 2.913, but I'm happy you got the better clarity!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG, so absolutely gorgeous. Congrats. :)

ajunes16

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for your kind words!!!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's perfection!! It looks right at home on your hand. :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it looks beautiful! Nothing like an ACA and I love all the pairings you can make with the bands! Enjoy your new ring!!

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
It looks beautiful.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! I was wondering if you could contact me. I need a little advice regarding my new diamond. Since we are both upgrading and getting similar diamonds.
I put up a listing on Loupetroop.
Here's the link-
https://loupetroop.com/listings/bands/for-ajunes16-or-an-other-ps-member-who-wants-to-contact-me

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolute perfection. Glad you were able to get the one you wanted.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!! :love: Enjoy!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, congrats!!!!

P

PierreBear

Lovely lovely! More pictures please! Was it hard getting used to the size? Love that finger coverage!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results