shape
carat
color
clarity

AC Stones is UP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh that sapphire!!
30.gif

NovemberBride

Brilliant_Rock
I am guilty! I bought the green tourmaline cushion and will post pics as soon as I get it. I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet. I love the color, but I am working on the purple ring I posted about earlier for myself, so this may end up as a birthday present for my mom. Although I was also thiking of looking for a yellow stone for her since she has been looking at a lot of them lately, so maybe I will just have to keep the green for myself....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I am totally jealous! That garnet! That sapphire!!!

cheers--Sharon

Deelight

Ideal_Rock

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 12:21:22 PM
Author: NovemberBride
I am guilty! I bought the green tourmaline cushion and will post pics as soon as I get it. I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet. I love the color, but I am working on the purple ring I posted about earlier for myself, so this may end up as a birthday present for my mom. Although I was also thiking of looking for a yellow stone for her since she has been looking at a lot of them lately, so maybe I will just have to keep the green for myself....
Fabulous! Please take pics when you get it! I considered it for about a minute as a pendant, but thought that I''d probably never wear it, because I always forget to change my necklaces.

I''m so glad a PSer got it!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
That garnet is gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Skippy, bling addict, canuk-gal, Deelight, and MMT - I''ll be sure to post more pictures when the garnet arrives next week.

And Lauren - That sapphire is wonderful.
3.gif
Has she decided to keep it? I hope that you''ve convinced her not to hold out for an inky blue one with no sparkle.
14.gif

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
It''s here and I love it!

purple spinel2.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 3:59:04 PM
Author: stepcutnut
Beautiful!!!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 12:09:41 PM
Author: coatimundi
Oh that sapphire!!
30.gif
DITTO!!
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2008 9:01:37 PM
Author: Fly Girl
More from Barry Bridgestock:

''This picture was taken using a mix of natural and incandescent indoor lighting. I just had
to try it! I didn''t want to use it on the site because I was afraid people would think I was
''photoshopping'' my pictures. Actually, I''m too lazy to learn to ''photoshop'' pictures and I
think they look fakey anyway. If I ever make a gem calendar, this will be one of the pictures used, for sure.''

Look at all those shades of pink and purple! Amazing!
3.gif

BTW, I got permission from Barry to post his pictures. He says he loves seeing his stones on Pricescope.
9.gif
Truly AMAZING!! I''m so jealous! Please give us some pics when you get it
31.gif

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Skippy-Thanks, I''m really loving the color lots of red/pink flashes :)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 4:33:46 PM
Author: Love in Bloom

Date: 11/7/2008 9:01:37 PM
More from Barry Bridgestock:

''This picture was taken using a mix of natural and incandescent indoor lighting. I just had
to try it! I didn''t want to use it on the site because I was afraid people would think I was
''photoshopping'' my pictures. Actually, I''m too lazy to learn to ''photoshop'' pictures and I
think they look fakey anyway. If I ever make a gem calendar, this will be one of the pictures used, for sure.''

Look at all those shades of pink and purple! Amazing!
3.gif

BTW, I got permission from Barry to post his pictures. He says he loves seeing his stones on Pricescope.
9.gif
Truly AMAZING!! I''m so jealous! Please give us some pics when you get it
31.gif
9.gif
LIB - Thanks. I absolutely will. And, I admire your pretties too, especially your VC collection!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 3:59:04 PM
Author: stepcutnut
Looks amazing!!! The flashes must be wonderful. Enjoy!!!
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stepcut, It is gorgeous, I Love the color. I can''t wait to see it set
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 7:24:58 PM
Thanks Skippy, bling addict, canuk-gal, Deelight, and MMT - I''ll be sure to post more pictures when the garnet arrives next week.

And Lauren - That sapphire is wonderful.
3.gif
Has she decided to keep it? I hope that you''ve convinced her not to hold out for an inky blue one with no sparkle.
14.gif
It''s actually the guy I''m helping, and after seeing some additional photos of it, I''d say he''s going to probably pass.

I mean, you can tell the cut is great, but it looks a bit washed out to him and lighter than he was after, and he was looking for something on the level of LS'' gorgeous JW sapphire.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I got my ACS stones today too. The new pair of Tanga garnets and a teeny pair (.44tcw) of Benitoites. Both are really pretty and sparkly.

KizGarnetBen1.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
The garnets by themselves.

KizGarnet1.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
And the Benitoites. They look slightly more purple in person.

KizBen1.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
The new round garnets match almost perfectly a cushion cut tanga garnet (also cut by Barry) which I bought a while ago.

KizGarnet2.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I bought the Benitoites to go with my Tsavorites but I''m wavering a bit on that idea now.

KizGarnetBen2.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
The Tsavorite and Benitoite sitting on their tables so I could position them they way I wanted to.

KizGarnetBen3.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
And my other option for the Benitoites... flanking my blue zircon.

KizZirconBen1.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
FlyGirl--that garnet is INSANEly lovely!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 7:07:31 PM
Author: Kismet
I got my ACS stones today too. The new pair of Tanga garnets and a teeny pair (.44tcw) of Benitoites. Both are really pretty and sparkly.

Tangas and Benitoite?? I am in LOVE! Oh I've wanted a beni for so long! You lucky lady!

Gorgeous gems all around!

Beautiful stone stepcutnut!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the blue of those benitoites!!! Gorgeous!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 7:09:24 PM
Author: Kismet
And the Benitoites. They look slightly more purple in person.
Kismet - Awesome Benitoites! I keep looking for just the right beni, too. Those are quite lovely, and I''m sure sparkly!
36.gif

Coati - Thanks on the garnet. I figured something that pretty wouldn''t stick around much longer.
1.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Soooo pretty....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results