shape
carat
color
clarity

A walk in the lush green....a Spring celebration!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry about that - got called away. So - photos! And just to add, I'm aware that this ring is VERY similar to my other all-diamond cluster. I'll be dismantling that one, resetting the center, and the sides will go into my to-be-made eternity.

IMG_2640.jpg

IMG_2636.jpg

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

So gorgeous! Love that shade of green and what a beautifully done halo!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been looking sososososo forward to this thread!! My goodness lady, you've knocked it out of the park again. I adore cluster/halos with biiiig stones around the centre. That luscious green, those PERFECT proportions, the clean setting...it's yet another @mrs-b triumph!!

And it's so lovely to see you posting again, I hope you're recovering well and that your new beauty brings you plenty of joy, after everything you've been through in recent times ❤️

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Others have more eloquently stated what a beauty this ring is, @mrs-b. Congratulations on a fabulous ring! I love the simplicity of the gallery, too. Love it all!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Spring is just lovely! There’s such a crisp contrast between the peridot and the g/h color melee. And, of course, the finger coverage is fabulous!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s like a juicy bite out of a plump green apple!! Gorgeous!!! But all of your pieces always are :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Autumn in New England - no, sadly, I'm a June baby -alexandrite (which I'm not a fan of) and pearls, which don't wear well for rings. But I am a MASSIVE fan of green; so delicious!

@Eli22 - thank you! I'm always a major pain in DKJ's collective butt over workmanship. But they're always very patient with me and their pieces are truly lovely. I asked for an extra, EXTRA shiny polish on this one - and I think I got it!

@oncrutchesrightnow - I've reached the realization that I prefer colored stones in clusters. They give more definition, and the contrast is lovely. So I'll be converting my cluster earrings to peridot centers as well, I think. But we'll see how it goes....

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ibrakeforpossums - what a lovely, lovely idea! And I love that type of green also. I'm *very* happy to have this beautiful gem finally set! And thank you for the kind wishes. <3

Hi there, @Lookinagain! Yes, her timing is perfect, tho today is pretty drab, here in W, isn't it? Looking forward to mid-April, when temperature temps are more reliable and we don't get below freezing at night. That's when I get to see what did - and didn't! - make it through the winter in my garden!

Thank you, @JV36912 - I think she's quite luscious! ::)

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi there, @Lookinagain! Yes, her timing is perfect, tho today is pretty drab, here in W, isn't it? Looking forward to mid-April, when temperature temps are more reliable and we don't get below freezing at night. That's when I get to see what did - and didn't! - make it through the winter in my garden!

Hi @mrs-b! Yes, it sure is dreary here today. At least you have your lovely new ring to brighten your day. I'm waiting, as well, to see what survived that horrible sub-zero weather we had. Fingers crossed for us both.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
And here she is - my new piece from DKJ and Finewater Gems!

The center is a gorgeous 8.6mm peridot from Pakistan, and it's surrounded by 10 eye clean, excellent cut, G/H colored 20 point diamonds. The setting is high polished platinum, very clean and uncomplicated, and sits right on the finger.

I've called her Spring, and she's a beauty!

IMG_2622.jpg

love seeing peridot getting the Mrs B treatment

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
ps
its autumn
and its useasonally really cold today
had the bi-annual fight with the heat pump remote to change its mod from aircon back into heat this morning

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Eli22 - thank you! I'm always a major pain in DKJ's collective butt over workmanship. But they're always very patient with me and their pieces are truly lovely. I asked for an extra, EXTRA shiny polish on this one - and I think I got it!

They do such a great job - no request/change is ever “too much” ::)

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fresh as Spring grass, beautiful ring!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohmygoodness @mrs-b your new ring is just delicious!! I love the color contrast, it just pops!! Love love love!!
Hope you are well and that this piece of spring brings you much joy!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:shock: I am mad for the angle of that halo and the strut work beneath, high design, it's perfection.
As an aside why isn't peridot everywhere?! It's fabulous and unexpected! Beautiful proportions. :love: :love:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve only just seen this @mrs-b, it’s turned out so beautifully. Peridot is such an underrated stone isn’t it?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Sorry about that - got called away. So - photos! And just to add, I'm aware that this ring is VERY similar to my other all-diamond cluster. I'll be dismantling that one, resetting the center, and the sides will go into my to-be-made eternity.

IMG_2640.jpg

IMG_2636.jpg

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

Soooo pretty!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I'm *so* glad you like it, @bling_dream19! Do you remember my ex red (I can't remember what the central gem was! Good grief, I'm losing it!) oval ring with the 5 pt halo? I was soooo particular about not wanting a halo too small - no 1 and 2 pointers for me, no sirreee! And then I saw *your* new pendant (halo'd turquoise blue) and your halo was done in 10 pointers! And I thought - D'OH!! - I should have gone bigger! So this time I figured - why mess around - we'll do 20 pointers! So thank you for encouraging me to go big or go home! And she is a beauty for sure. :kiss2:

Yes we love a big halo!! Excellent choice with the 20 pointers! Spring is a beauty just like you!

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

IMG_2640.jpg

IMG_2636.jpg

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

How beautiful ! Striking color and so well made mrs-b!!!=)2=)2

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, dearest @Dandi! It's lovely to be able to sit in a chair again for the first time in 3 months, and spend time on my computer. :)) And I'm glad you love my beautiful Spring -I wore her out to lunch today and she drew a LOT of admiring glances and comments!

@SparklieBug - I really wanted a clean, uncomplicated modern gallery. This girl is a classic idea, but a modern presentation, and that was a very specific goal I wanted. I think DKJ nailed it!

@lulu_ma - finger coverage on size 7 fingers is a big deal! So I'm glad you think it's adequate. I really like the way she looks on my hand - go big or go home, right?!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww - thank you, @ac117! What a lovely thing to say! And yes - she definitely makes my mouth water when I look at her, so all food analogies work with this ring!

@Daisys and Diamonds - I'm so glad you like her! At the moment, we are neither using our open fires, nor using the a/c. This is the time of the year when our utilities bills go right down! We LOVE this time of year!!

Agreed, @Eli22. I am the queen of tweaking and re-tweaking! DKJ is perfect for me from that regard!

@Bonfire _ I'm trying to make myself smell green grass when I look at Spring! What a wonderful mental association that would be! Spring on demand. :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Slickk! <3. Yes, she is bringing me GREAT joy! I wore her out to lunch today and was showing off with her madly. :mrgreen: I hope all is well with you. ox

Hi, @ItsMainelyYou! I'm so glad you like the setting on this - I think it's fabulous, and she is a DREAM to wear! And I totally agree with you - good peridot should be everywhere! I'd planned to get a substantial emerald ring for YEARS - but when push comes to shove....I just prefer the color of good peridot.

I am sooooo with you on this, @Austina! Why isn't peridot more expensive than emerald?? I assume it's because of accessibility. But, exclusivity aside, I prefer both peridot and tsavorite garnet. Sometimes sheer snobbery can lead us away from what we TRULY love. And I LOVE peridot!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Mreader - I'm glad you like her - she's a doll!

Awww - hugs to you, @bling_dream19! Yes, you and I LOVE big halo, don't we! And there's no shame in that! (...thankfully, or I'd be in big trouble!!!)

Thank you, @EllenS1! :wavey: I went all the way with this one - 2 ctw of high quality diamonds! I am SO happy with how she turned out!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
@lulu_ma - finger coverage on size 7 fingers is a big deal! So I'm glad you think it's adequate. I really like the way she looks on my hand - go big or go home, right?!
We are pretty much the same ring size @mrs-b :)Spring looks perfect on your hand!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scrumptious!!! There is nothing better than a beautifully saturated colored gemstone surrounded by diamonds. Yours is so happy and ... well, scrumptious!! Enjoy!

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to add a couple of (very repetitive!) pics from today. The color on this peridot is just sublime!

IMG_2661.jpg

And - I know this is blurry - but check out the color on this thing!! And keep in mind that PS - and photos in general - suck the color out of photos. IRL this is just unbelievable!

IMG_2663.jpg

Last edited:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A beautiful ring, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've loved all your clusters, but this one is just so cheerful and uplifting! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results