shape
carat
color
clarity

A walk in the lush green....a Spring celebration!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here she is - my new piece from DKJ and Finewater Gems!

The center is a gorgeous 8.6mm peridot from Pakistan, and it's surrounded by 10 eye clean, excellent cut, G/H colored 20 point diamonds. The setting is high polished platinum, very clean and uncomplicated, and sits right on the finger.

I've called her Spring, and she's a beauty!

IMG_2622.jpg

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
The contrast between the white of the platinum/diamonds and the peridot is amazing! What a pretty, fresh ring.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous. Love that shade of green. Spring is the perfect name. Hope you wear her for many healthy happy years given all you have been through and are still going through!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is fresh like springtime! Enjoy your new pretty mrs-b! Hand shots please!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful @mrs-b ! We need more pics...especially the side view. That color reminds me of jolly roger candy!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful and springy! That shade of green is very pretty!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's a beauty...and right in time for Spring. :mrgreen: I'd love to see more pics.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The perfect shade of spring green!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry about that - got called away. So - photos! And just to add, I'm aware that this ring is VERY similar to my other all-diamond cluster. I'll be dismantling that one, resetting the center, and the sides will go into my to-be-made eternity.

IMG_2640.jpg

IMG_2636.jpg

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Hello gorgeous Miss Spring! :kiss2:

cheers--Sharon

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous all around, @mrs-b
Beautiful color - that crown!!
and that setting :love:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is GORGEOUS!! The peridot is a stunning color - fresh and springy and everything green!
The setting is perfection. I love the large diamond halo! I hope this ring brings you much happiness and health!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @gingercurls - that contrast makes it, in my opinion. I'm glad you like it. :))

@rcjtraveler - yesssssss! I LOVE that shade of green! It really is the same color as the leaves on the trees here when they first unfurl. <3

Thanks, @MissGotRocks - I'm sure she's going to get a lot of outings this spring - I so enjoy the color combo!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh, @springerspaniel - thank you for your VERY kind comments, but my hands have gone rather downhill in recent years - kinda look a lot like crinkled crepe paper. Doesn't bother me tho - aging is a privilege. And I'm glad you like Spring - isn't she pretty? :))

Hi @tyty333 - I grabbed a couple of hand shots and posted them above. And now I am definitely going to look up Jolly Roger candy!!

Thank you, @oldcutclubmember - my favorite color is green, and the color of this peridot in direct sunlight is my favorite type of green! So I'm *very* happy with how this has turned out!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @elle_71125! :wavey: Everyone here knows you're the PS queen of color (well, you and @Acinom ) so I'm thrilled that you like it! I think she's a beauty. <3

@Awww - thank you, @Catmom! I'm planning to do matching earrings and a matching pendant, but we'll see how that goes; when you start throwing 2ctw of side stones at a project, the Benjamins go up pretty quickly, so it might take a while....

@Karl_K - your comment made me chuckle. I'm glad you like it. :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She said "Hallo @canuk-gal!" And then she blushed a tiny bit. ::)

Hey there, @Rfisher! I was after something with a very high polish and something that gave off a more modern vibe than most clusters, which have, by nature, I think, an old world feel. I didn't want ANY bells and whistles that would have detracted from that color combo. I swear - it makes my mouth water!

Thank you so much, @rubyruby - I think "happy" describes it perfectly!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry about that - got called away. So - photos! And just to add, I'm aware that this ring is VERY similar to my other all-diamond cluster. I'll be dismantling that one, resetting the center, and the sides will go into my to-be-made eternity.

IMG_2640.jpg

IMG_2636.jpg

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

No worries - you have always loved the cluster settings. It is a sizeable ring but I do like the proportions of center to halo diamonds. Wear it in the best of health and am so very glad to know that you are up and about and enjoying spring! That ring will serve as a reminder of your perseverance through the last few months!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhh………… :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

This is absolutely perfect, my beautiful friend. It definitely evokes that gorgeous lime green of the new leaves & shoots. It’s juicy & vibrant & a little bit different. Perfect for the new beginnings of spring =)2

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm *so* glad you like it, @bling_dream19! Do you remember my ex red (I can't remember what the central gem was! Good grief, I'm losing it!) oval ring with the 5 pt halo? I was soooo particular about not wanting a halo too small - no 1 and 2 pointers for me, no sirreee! And then I saw *your* new pendant (halo'd turquoise blue) and your halo was done in 10 pointers! And I thought - D'OH!! - I should have gone bigger! So this time I figured - why mess around - we'll do 20 pointers! So thank you for encouraging me to go big or go home! And she is a beauty for sure. :kiss2: :wavey: ::)

@MamaBear - I'm so glad you do! I love her too!

@MissGotRocks - she reminds me of lush gardens, one of my favorite things in the whole world. ::) I'm so glad you like the proportions - I went back and forth on this one a LOT.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhh………… :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

This is absolutely perfect, my beautiful friend. It definitely evokes that gorgeous lime green of the new leaves & shoots. It’s juicy & vibrant & a little bit different. Perfect for the new beginnings of spring =)2

You are so sweet, @Ally T! She really is luscious, isn't she? Like a little drop of bright, green apple, or a ball of honeydew melon. Or a Mentos, when they used to make spearmint flavor and they were that gorgeous green! Or this guy... :mrgreen:

Or spring, granted.

Any more update photos? And when is your move-in target?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are so sweet, @Ally T! She really is luscious, isn't she? Like a little drop of bright, green apple, or a ball of honeydew melon. Or a Mentos, when they used to make spearmint flavor and they were that gorgeous green! Or this guy... :mrgreen:

Or spring, granted.

Any more update photos? And when is your move-in target?

Heaps of updated photos! Will send you some shortly. Moving in mid-May, so only 7 weeks away! The decorators started last week in the bedrooms & bathrooms :kiss2:

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Spring celebration, indeed! That halo is perfection :kiss2:

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Nice pop of color for variety. Looks great on your hand. More pics! Needs tulip background. Maybe a bunny, too.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I just love peridots, green the color of hope. This is a wonderful use of that color!
May it protect you.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is striking! And has arrived just in time to coincide with her namesake. Seems perfect to me =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results