clarity

A VC halo of pink diamonds for my holy grail

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A work of art!; Swoon

elizat

Ideal_Rock
That's beautiful! It's a knockout. The stone looks fantastic- what a great recut.

I don't even care for pink diamonds usually (I know, I know) but those in your setting are beautiful!

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Oh gosh, I’m not normally drawn to halos but if I had this one, I would die a happy woman! It’s amazingly, shockingly beautiful!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful, it looks gorgeous on you! Can’t beat a VC setting for a beautiful diamond!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my word! So pretty! Congratulations on getting your HG ring!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Kim, this is really gorgeous!!! It's perfect and looks amazing on your hand!

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
I have been remiss in starting a thread for my HFG.

I love old cuts, but I also love high color, high clarity, and precision cutting. I turned to LGDs in order to get everything I wanted under budget. She's my holy grail, a custom re-cut (from an MRB) transitional 4.3ct diamond. She performs amazingly and is such a fireball.

She was initially in a solitaire, but I found that diamonds look smaller on my hands compared to others with the same finger size. I have always loved the Emilya, and I pored over many photos of other PSers' Emilyas with OECs. I also adore pink diamonds, so what better to do than to meld the two? The halo is in 18K rose gold; the stems and shank are in platinum. I decided on a plain shank for the stacking opportunities and so that it would still feel like a solitaire. I can't get over how perfect the Emilya is—there's so little metal, all I see is diamonds.

Months later, and I still can't stop staring at her. I feel so lucky that she's mine. 2020 and 2021 were hard years for me personally, and every time I look down she brightens my day.

pink-halo-10.jpg

pink-halo-12.jpg

pink-halo-11.jpg

pink-halo-4.jpg

pink-halo-9.jpg

pink-halo-1.jpg

halo-comparison-2.jpg

stack-2.jpg

pink-halo-7.jpg

pink-halo-8.jpg

For the bolded part, I was so mesmerized by the beauty of the stone...I meant to also add that it is so great when nice people like you get something they really really want. How you are always helping people that come here to maximize their diamond purchases even while you are personally not having such a good go of it, speaks volumes. I always look forward to you and Dejawiz's posts and am always amazed at how you are able to pierce through so much to come up with beautiful recommendations/options. It is so good to see you happy!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m dead! :kiss2:
Someone come resuscitate me so I can ogle this some more.

Attachments

• 60243040-719C-4169-BCC5-4EBB958DF379.gif
    60243040-719C-4169-BCC5-4EBB958DF379.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 16

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
(@Kim N, in true PSer fashion, I have gone a whole new direction for now, and have ordered the WF scattered diamond band:lol::kiss2:.)

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fab-u-lous!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Oh, you made me laugh, yssie! Yes, my stacking options sadly don't include a matching pink diamond band yet, so that's going to be added to the (now mile-long) wish list. I love the pinks he used. I didn't request any specific shade, but I did get to see them in person before ordering. I also looked at another vendor's pinks in person, and his were much more saturated and exactly the shade I liked. I forgot to mention in the OP that all the melee—pink and white—are natural.

Thank you, Mreader! You don't know how many times I've gone back to your thread to look at your stunning OEC. Those facets, the high crown, and that perfect setting... swoon!

Thank you all so much!! I've shared this on the forums before, but I worked with Southwest Diamond Cutters in Dallas. Ashley is very easy to communicate with, and he's re-cut a number of other PSers' stones. I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again.

She performs beautifully in low light, just as well as my previous stone which was a true antique OEC.

The pink (and white) melee are all natural.

Thank you, HS4S_2! Can I just say that your AVR in the Casablanca is incredible, and you have the best stacks!

Thank you so much, Slick1! Your posts always make me smile and are so uplifting!

Hahahaha, this made me and my husband (I had to read it to him) laugh out loud! Thank you, Matata! I really enjoyed seeing your new living and dining room transformations—so striking and chic!

Thanks so much, DejaWiz! And I can't tell you how much fun I've had looking for stones for other people on the forum with you!

Thanks very much, DS!! I so relate to what you've said about how it's like putting the stone in a beautiful evening gown! I feel like her beauty is enhanced by VC's setting. And it was actually your halo that inspired me to go with the cushion shape!

Thank you, CircularBrilliant! Your e-ring is one of my favorites on PS. I'm so glad you made a thread for her!

Thank you, lovedogs! Your new GSS is so beautiful! I can't wait to see how you set it.

Thank you very much, Ally66! Did you ever decide on a pair of WF earrings?

Thank you, mrshermess! I would love to see more photos of your gorgeous emerald cut sometime!

Thank you, YadaYadaYada! How've you been enjoying your beautiful new pink-tinted stone?

Thank you, springerspaniel! Yes, I considered a few other jewelers for this project but always came back to VC, and I'm so glad I did!

Thank you, Diamond Girl 21! ❤️

Thank you, Cerulean! Victor already had the stones, so I got to see them before ordering. I love your new pieces so much, btw—your solitaire with the unicorn band is one of my favorite pairings.

Aww, thank you so much, that just makes my day, Dandi!

You are so sweet! The feeling is mutual with your ring!

You’re giving me ideas…maybe pink melee in a pair of earrings?

PS is such dangerous fodder for inspiration haha!

Beagles

Shiny_Rock
What a spectacular ring -- it is astoundingly beautiful on your hand! Congratulations!

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock
Just wow. Every bit of it is positively stunning. Congratulations!!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - what a dream ring!! Truly stunning!! I see how incredibly helpful you are in the LGD forum with helping people to pick beautiful diamonds. I am so happy that you have this treasure. I would one day love to even just lay eyes on a Victor Canera masterpiece.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a masterpiece!

Thank you, CaseySF! I love what you did with your pink Lightbox diamond!

Gorgeous ring, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Thanks, DK! I'm loving your new earrings!

This is truly one of the most beautiful rings I’ve ever seen. Everything about it - the cut, the shade of pink, the rose gold - is just perfect! :kiss2:

Wow, thank you so much, maisie2! Can't wait to see how you set your new OMC.

Whoa!!! Your ring is gorgeous , literally took my breath away, I had to show my DH…hint hint..:lol:
Its stunning! :kiss2:

Thank you, Sparkles88, what a lovely compliment! Are you still enjoying your Lightbox pieces? They are such a perfect shade of pink.

Mouth-watering deliciously delish. It like a kaleidoscope of colour on your hand.

Thanks so much, Tartansparkles! Your holy grail band is just beautiful!

Just gorgeous. So feminine and sophisticated. LOVE.
Wear in good health and pinkalicious blingy joy @Kim N :appl:

Thank you, dear missy! I know I'm not alone in being one of Bubbalah's biggest fans.

Spectacular! That is one of the most beautiful halos I’ve ever seen.

Thanks very much, Rhd3!

A work of art!; Swoon

Thank you, kipari!

That's beautiful! It's a knockout. The stone looks fantastic- what a great recut.

I don't even care for pink diamonds usually (I know, I know) but those in your setting are beautiful!

Thanks, elizat! All of your new earrings are just exquisite!

Oh gosh, I’m not normally drawn to halos but if I had this one, I would die a happy woman! It’s amazingly, shockingly beautiful!

Thank you, BrownGinger! A beautiful Heritage Cushion like yours is on my someday list!

So beautiful, it looks gorgeous on you! Can’t beat a VC setting for a beautiful diamond!

Thanks, bright ice! You are so lucky to have owned several pieces by him.

Oh, my word! So pretty! Congratulations on getting your HG ring!

Thank you, tyty333! Did I miss the thread on your gorgeous new ACA in the Valoria?

Oh Kim, this is really gorgeous!!! It's perfect and looks amazing on your hand!

Thank you, junebug17! Your AVC in the LM setting is a ring of dreams for me!

For the bolded part, I was so mesmerized by the beauty of the stone...I meant to also add that it is so great when nice people like you get something they really really want. How you are always helping people that come here to maximize their diamond purchases even while you are personally not having such a good go of it, speaks volumes. I always look forward to you and Dejawiz's posts and am always amazed at how you are able to pierce through so much to come up with beautiful recommendations/options. It is so good to see you happy!

Thank you, luvmysparklies, that is so sweet of you to say. I'm incredibly touched. ❤️

I’m dead! :kiss2:
Someone come resuscitate me so I can ogle this some more.

:lol: :lol: Thanks, elle_71125!

(@Kim N, in true PSer fashion, I have gone a whole new direction for now, and have ordered the WF scattered diamond band:lol::kiss2:.)

Oh, I've always loved that band! And you know you're a PSer when... :lol:

Fab-u-lous!

Thank you, Austina! I've admired your Bella for years!

You are so sweet! The feeling is mutual with your ring!

You’re giving me ideas…maybe pink melee in a pair of earrings?

PS is such dangerous fodder for inspiration haha!

You're telling me! Ooh, pink melee in earrings would be lovely.

What a spectacular ring -- it is astoundingly beautiful on your hand! Congratulations!

Thank you so much, Beagles!

Just wow. Every bit of it is positively stunning. Congratulations!!

Thank you, e2the3rd! Did you ever decide on an eternity band to go with your beautiful e-ring?

Wow - what a dream ring!! Truly stunning!! I see how incredibly helpful you are in the LGD forum with helping people to pick beautiful diamonds. I am so happy that you have this treasure. I would one day love to even just lay eyes on a Victor Canera masterpiece.

Oh, that's so kind of you to say, thank you, OdetteOdile! ❤️

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely gorgeous!! :love: The pink diamond halo complements your stone so beautifully and just makes it pop, and Victor's work is exquisite as always! Your beautiful ring is the stuff of dreams, and I hope it brings you so much happiness!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is absolutely STUNNING! :love: :love: :love: :love: Your diamond is just gorgeous and I am in love with the pink diamonds! This is truly a work of art. :kiss2:

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous. I love it.

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock

I love old cuts, but I also love high color, high clarity, and precision cutting. I turned to LGDs in order to get everything I wanted under budget. She's my holy grail, a custom re-cut (from an MRB) transitional 4.3ct diamond. She performs amazingly and is such a fireball.

She was initially in a solitaire, but I found that diamonds look smaller on my hands compared to others with the same finger size. I have always loved the Emilya, and I pored over many photos of other PSers' Emilyas with OECs. I also adore pink diamonds, so what better to do than to meld the two? The halo is in 18K rose gold; the stems and shank are in platinum. I decided on a plain shank for the stacking opportunities and so that it would still feel like a solitaire. I can't get over how perfect the Emilya is—there's so little metal, all I see is diamonds.

Months later, and I still can't stop staring at her. I feel so lucky that she's mine. 2020 and 2021 were hard years for me personally, and every time I look down she brightens my day.

pink-halo-10.jpg

pink-halo-12.jpg

pink-halo-11.jpg

pink-halo-4.jpg

pink-halo-9.jpg

pink-halo-1.jpg

halo-comparison-2.jpg

stack-2.jpg

pink-halo-7.jpg

pink-halo-8.jpg

Holy smoookes what a stunner. I’ve been considering a new setting, I also love cathedral and was thinking of having pave stones on the sides. Do you find that you see them even though they are sort of hidden?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely gorgeous!! :love: The pink diamond halo complements your stone so beautifully and just makes it pop, and Victor's work is exquisite as always! Your beautiful ring is the stuff of dreams, and I hope it brings you so much happiness!

Thank you so much, carbonfan! I'm so envious of your VC collection, and each piece is equally stunning! I hope to collect more pieces by him as time goes on!

This is absolutely STUNNING! :love: :love: :love: :love: Your diamond is just gorgeous and I am in love with the pink diamonds! This is truly a work of art. :kiss2:

Thank you, bling_dream19! I'd love to see a thread on your gorgeous unheated pear! :kiss2: It is just begging to be set!

Absolutely gorgeous. I love it.

Thanks, Alybetter! Have you set your lovely AVC?

Holy smoookes what a stunner. I’ve been considering a new setting, I also love cathedral and was thinking of having pave stones on the sides. Do you find that you see them even though they are sort of hidden?

Thank you, JenniferMarie90! Yes, I sit at a computer for most of the day, and the pave stones in the gallery are visible as I type. I love settings with beautiful galleries, as I feel that side view is just for me. :kiss2: Did you end up buying your upgrade stone yet?

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much, carbonfan! I'm so envious of your VC collection, and each piece is equally stunning! I hope to collect more pieces by him as time goes on!

Thank you, bling_dream19! I'd love to see a thread on your gorgeous unheated pear! :kiss2: It is just begging to be set!

Thank you, JenniferMarie90! Yes, I sit at a computer for most of the day, and the pave stones in the gallery are visible as I type. I love settings with beautiful galleries, as I feel that side view is just for me. :kiss2: Did you end up buying your upgrade stone yet?

Not yet I am still in the research phase! Thinking a lab grown round but wanting a more interesting setting like yours! This caught my eye but yours is inspiring me a lot 65C06F01-64CB-44E6-B008-82AC7F539B43.jpeg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just noticed your question, so sorry!

Still love my pink tinted, I love diamonds that have some interesting attribute, in this case a change of color depending on lighting. Would love some true pink diamonds someday though, a girl can dream!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock

pink-halo-10.jpg

pink-halo-12.jpg

pink-halo-11.jpg

pink-halo-4.jpg

pink-halo-9.jpg

pink-halo-1.jpg

halo-comparison-2.jpg

stack-2.jpg

pink-halo-7.jpg

pink-halo-8.jpg

Well
This is absolutely beautiful! I may have to copy you and put a lab transitional into my cushion halo. Yours looks glorious!!!

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock

Not yet. Jon at DG is working on a CAD for a setting.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well
This is absolutely beautiful! I may have to copy you and put a lab transitional into my cushion halo. Yours looks glorious!!!

Thank you so much, diamondyes! If you end up doing that, please share photos! And btw I *love* your new onyx and diamond ring!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much, diamondyes! If you end up doing that, please share photos! And btw I *love* your new onyx and diamond ring!

Oh thank you! That means a lot coming from someone with a ring as exquisite as yours!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Par excellence! :kiss2::clap:

La2020

Brilliant_Rock

pink-halo-10.jpg

pink-halo-12.jpg

pink-halo-11.jpg

pink-halo-4.jpg

pink-halo-9.jpg

pink-halo-1.jpg

halo-comparison-2.jpg

stack-2.jpg

pink-halo-7.jpg

pink-halo-8.jpg

wow wow wow. EPIC! The pink halo really brings out the loveliness of this old charm cut! Are these pink lab diamonds too? * edit* Just read that they are natural.
I am glad that it brightens your day whenever you look at her; I am also convinced that she brightens up the room..literally too. :)

Last edited:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Par excellence! :kiss2::clap:

Thank you, Bonfire! You have one of my favorite collections of VC pieces.

wow wow wow. EPIC! The pink halo really brings out the loveliness of this old charm cut! Are these pink lab diamonds too? * edit* Just read that they are natural.
I am glad that it brightens your day whenever you look at her; I am also convinced that she brightens up the room..literally too. :)

Thanks so much, La2020! Someday I will do the reverse (pink lab diamond in a white halo) just like yours!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Love love love !!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results