shape
carat
color
clarity

A VC halo of pink diamonds for my holy grail

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG that last photo is just drool worthy!!! I love your ring - to die for :)

Thank you so much, jaqjaqjaq! I keep going back to look at your beautiful new ring—it's truly the perfect three-stone! :love:

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much, jaqjaqjaq! I keep going back to look at your beautiful new ring—it's truly the perfect three-stone! :love:

Awwww thank you for such a huge compliment! It’s the first time I’ve ever worn a set of rings and felt like they were just meant to sit on my finger=)2

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
@Kim N - I want to take a moment to show my absolute appreciation and admiration for the atmosphere you cultivate here on PS. You've responded to everyone with a personal touch which is remarkable on an online platform. It's so easy to reduce the posts to an avatars and alphanumeric handles. Instead, you've noticed people's lives through their posts. I've been on here just a short time and was so touched that you remarked on my ring.

Many of us know that you've been through a lot this year. I'm sure I write for many when I say that we hope you are in both good health and good hands.

Hear! Hear!

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
Hot dang! That is one of the most beautiful cuts I’ve ever seen. Stunning!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hot dang! That is one of the most beautiful cuts I’ve ever seen. Stunning!!

Thank you, Runningmama! I hope you're still enjoying your upgrade. I'd love to see photos of it with your lace band some time! A lace band has been on my wish list for years.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Kim N, What a gorgeous ring!!!! When you set out to make a holy grail you centainly do not disappoint. This ring looks like perfection on your hand. Your video is mesmerizing.

I have no idea how I missed this thread when you first posted it but I am so happy to see it now.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hear! Hear!

Thank you, Mrsz1ppy. I'm thinking of you and sending healing vibes.

@Kim N, What a gorgeous ring!!!! When you set out to make a holy grail you centainly do not disappoint. This ring looks like perfection on your hand. Your video is mesmerizing.

I have no idea how I missed this thread when you first posted it but I am so happy to see it now.

Thanks so much, Calliecake! I also want to let you know how much I appreciated all your caring words and virtual hugs over the last several months. ❤️

this last pic is just insane! Love it!

Thanks, Inked, looking forward to seeing your eventual 4th alternate e-ring!

OMG. That sparkle.

Thank you, Lpsl! I loved the beautiful sentiments you wrote about finding peace in your stone. Your new setting is a knockout as well.

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Mrsz1ppy. I'm thinking of you and sending healing vibes.

Thanks so much, Calliecake! I also want to let you know how much I appreciated all your caring words and virtual hugs over the last several months. ❤️

Thanks, Inked, looking forward to seeing your eventual 4th alternate e-ring!

Thank you, Lpsl! I loved the beautiful sentiments you wrote about finding peace in your stone. Your new setting is a knockout as well.

First chemo today. Have been sending healing thoughts your way too. Thank you for the kindness.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @Kim N, Please know anytime you need support, I‘m here for you. I’m so grateful you are doing well, living your life and happy. Hugs, Callie

@Mrsz1ppy , Please know both you and Kim N have a whole community of people in your corner thinking of you. We will be with whenever you need support and/or a shoulder. Sending you hugs today. Callie

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results