shape
carat
color
clarity

A Trilogy of Victor Canera eternity bands… Hand-Engraved, French Cut, and U-Cut Pavé!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They all look amazing with your solitaire. But my eyes go straight for the french cut when you have that on. It is so fabulous!

...and my eyes go straight for the engraved votif...lol!! All look splendid, together!!! :love:

I do love your rings and how you wear, stuck them :love::love::love::appl::appl::appl:

Thank you all so much! I love the fact that everyone has different favorites, which I think is a direct reflection of the immaculate nature of Victor's work. I am so enjoying mixing and matching the bands, and I also love being able to stack them together on non-e-ring days. I find that each band has its own character... sometimes I think I have a favorite, only to find that it rotates a few days later! So basically, they are all my favorites! (Which is also what I tell our three little boys, and is absolutely true!) :love::love::love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the sapphire and diamond band. It's a great choice. I would do the same if I were to get a colored band. So perfect for stacking and LOVE how the stones line up with your full cut band. Totally meets my OCD needs.

Thank you, LLJsmom! I completely agree about the OCD thing... I am a sucker for the details as well as for artistry, and Victor's work checks off all of those boxes for me. I have always been drawn to the color blue and I have loved sapphires since the early days, but I only recently discovered that sapphires are my husband's birthstone (September). So this band is a sentimental win across the board! :twirl:

I am still toying with the idea of ordering a single cut band... I would like to get one more u-cut "bookend" for "stack only" days, and normally it would make sense to order a full-cut band so the bookends would match. But I can't seem to quell my curiosity about what a single cut band would be like. I don't know if single cut and full cut bands would look strange in the same stack, or whether it would be better to wear them on different occasions. Do you have any thoughts on this? I know you love the distinct outline of each stone, and I think I would love that as well! And I am chomping at the bit to hear more about your current project as well... I know it will be spectacular!! :love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to post one last "stacking band" photo that was taken a few weeks ago when we took the kiddos to the beach. Victor's artistry and dedication to perfection are so evident in every piece he creates, and I am truly in awe of each one of these bands! :love:

069.JPG

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
@carbonfan, did you purchase a single cut eternity pave band from Victor? If so, I’d love to hear how you like it and how it compares to your full cut band from him. Thank you!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@carbonfan, did you purchase a single cut eternity pave band from Victor? If so, I’d love to hear how you like it and how it compares to your full cut band from him. Thank you!
I have several bands from Victor, including a single cut eternity band and a full cut eternity band, and all of his bands are incredibly gorgeous. The scintillation patterns of full cuts versus single cuts are slightly different; full cuts generate more of a pinpoint pattern of tiny sparkles, whereas single cuts produce broader flashes, which I truly enjoy. For this reason I think that full cuts are preferable to complement a MRB ring, whereas single cuts are the perfect complement for an OEC or other vintage cut. Full cuts and single cuts are equally beautiful IMHO, just different "flavors" of sparkle, if you will. And one thing is for sure, any band from Victor is guaranteed to be beautiful! :love:

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
@carbonfan, thank you so much! Your description and comparison is exactly what I needed to feel comfortable with my most likely purchase of the single cut eternity! So excited! :dance: If you happen to have a picture of your VC full cut eternity next to the single cut eternity, can you post? Thank you again!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results