shape
carat
color
clarity

A Trilogy of Victor Canera eternity bands… Hand-Engraved, French Cut, and U-Cut Pavé!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello again! I felt like a little breather was in order after introducing my VC solitaire, but I would be remiss if I didn’t lavish praise on Victor’s eternity bands as well, as they are every bit as deserving! Victor’s painstaking attention to detail and the beauty and immaculate precision of his work make each piece so captivating. Soon after I ordered the cathedral solitaire I decided to order one of his eternity bands as well. Well, that quickly evolved into a trilogy of eternity bands, as well as a few other projects that are currently underway. So I think it is fair to say that I am officially a VC addict! :lol: Victor has been incredibly responsive and patient with the flurry of e-mails back and forth, and as always he has been a true delight to work with!

One of my many favorite things about my sleek cathedral solitaire is that it gives me the versatility to mix and match stacking bands with reckless abandon. I never felt the freedom to mix and match bands with my previous pavé engagement ring (although I realize that people mix and match bands all the time regardless of the style of their engagement ring… that just never worked for me!). I never expected that a new engagement ring setting would be so liberating, so this was an unexpected perk! :twirl: Each one of Victor’s bands is amazing, and you couldn’t pay me to select a favorite because I love each of them in different ways. So here goes!

The first band is one of Victor’s new creations, an alternating French cut eternity band. Victor’s impeccable craftsmanship is so evident in this piece. I truly adore the geometric patterning of this band, and its vintage-inspired design complements my engagement ring beautifully. I love the way the delicate mill grain edge accentuates the silhouette of each bezel. This band is perfect for high-octane workdays and special occasions, and I also enjoy wearing it as a stand-alone ring on less blingy days.

Next up is Victor’s hand engraved scroll motif eternity band, which is also out of this world. The intricacy of the detail is exquisite and the design of the engraving is incredibly graceful. The mill grain edging lends additional vintage charm to this band and provides the perfect finishing touch. The swooping scroll design dances in the light and is so scintillating, and it provides the perfect amount of contrast for stacking purposes! I cannot fully express how much I adore this band!!

And last but not least, Victor’s U-cut pavé eternity band is absolute perfection. The outward simplicity of this band is a bit deceptive because the single cuts are utterly stunning and so very sparkly!! The stones are set so tightly together and like everything Victor does, it is flawless. It is so pristine and easy to wear, and the versatility of this band just puts it over the top. I love, love, love this band!! (So much so that I am considering ordering a second one, and/or one with alternating diamonds and sapphires…:naughty:) Alas, it appears that the stacking “bug” has taken hold and is here to stay! :love:

So as you can tell, I am having fun mixing things up and experimenting with different combinations! I get up at 5 a.m. most days to hit the gym, and my workouts seem to put me in different “jewelry moods” each day. So once I get home and out of the shower it’s fun to let my instincts take over and see which bands I spontaneously reach for that day. Victor’s hand-engraved band is one of my "go to" favorites, and the U-cut pavé band always seems to find its way into the mix as well. The geometric French cut band is exquisite, too, and perfect for those days that I feel like kicking it up a notch!

Just for fun, I will post a few examples of different combinations of stacks. If you have a favorite feel free to chime in… it is always fun to hear what you all think! :D

Last edited:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here is Victor’s alternating French cut eternity band. I think this band combines seamlessly with my plain spacer. When a more “blingtastic” mood hits, I wear it alongside the U-cut pavé eternity band (although for me that feels like a whole lot of bling!).

17799150_1380198442040303_5206033435705337893_n.jpg

IMG_6077.JPG

IMG_5919.JPG

IMG_5932.JPG

Last edited:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here is the U-cut pavé band with a plain spacer band. I love this look… clean, crisp, and classic. It has a “je ne sais quoi” quality and just looks effortless. I think of it as an “easy, breezy” look, and I find myself choosing this combo quite frequently! :loopy:

IMG_6030.JPG

IMG_6079.JPG

IMG_6021.JPG

IMG_6083.JPG

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And here is one of my “go to” favorites: Victor’s U-cut pavé band with his hand-engraved scroll motif band. This is probably the combination I wear most often right now. I love the intricate design of the engraved band and the contrast that it offers, and I even like the engraved and U-cut pavé bands together without the e-ring. Thinking about getting a second U-cut pavé band to wear with the engraved band on days that I don’t wear the e-ring. :love:

IMG_5988.JPG

IMG_5991.JPG

IMG_5995.JPG

IMG_6088.JPG

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love: Just lovely

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ❤ the u cut pave band! They are all beautiful!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! I love your stacking combo's. Victor did an amazing job. The quality of his work is top notch.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All beautiful! And you must post a picture of just the three bands all stacked without the solitaire, just to appease my quirky band love ❤️

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all beautiful and pair great with your new diamond! I'd be hard pressed to choose a favorite but I do love the French cut eternity! Congrats on your new rings - I am so glad that you are enjoying them all!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them all. Beautiful!:love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful set of bands to "play" with it! I'm loving the engraved band...just gives such nice contrast against the other diamond bands!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely... I love Victor's bands.

Can you post some pics of just your solitaire and the French cut and then the solitaire and the ucut eternity?

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
How beautiful! All those stack combinations look just lovely on you and complement your engagement ring beautifully!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! This is my first foray in experimenting with different bands, and I think it is a fun way to change up the look of the e-ring... it is almost like my e-ring is playing dress-up! :lol: I also love the idea of stacking different combinations of bands on days that I don't wear my e-ring. As you can see, each of these bands is unique and has its own "flavor," so to speak. But I am enjoying each one so much that I wanted to share them on PS in case anyone is thinking about adding an extra band to their collection! :twirl:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
All beautiful! And you must post a picture of just the three bands all stacked without the solitaire, just to appease my quirky band love ❤️
Thanks Alex! Here are a few photos of the eternity bands stacked sans solitaire. My apologies as these photos are lacking in quality, but it was the best I could do while chasing our three little munchkins around the yard! :lol: I love stacking three bands together without the e-ring and I don't mind differing widths of bands in the stack. However, I think I prefer having the outer bands similar in width as it gives an overall look of symmetry. Just another reason I am contemplating getting a second U-cut band! :naughty:

IMG_6115.JPG

IMG_6096.JPG

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely... I love Victor's bands.

Can you post some pics of just your solitaire and the French cut and then the solitaire and the ucut eternity?
Thanks, LLJsmom! I agree; Victor's bands are amazing. Here are a few photos of the solitaire with either the French cut or U-cut eternity band. I like this look as well but sometimes feel like a "middle" band is nice to balance it out. Sometimes it just depends on my mood. Here you go!

IMG_5742.JPG

IMG_6105.JPG

IMG_5957.JPG

IMG_5962.JPG

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@carbonfan thanks so much. My favorite is the solitaire with the ucut. It's so perfect. Ok now I am seriously rethinking my reset design. Must think some more...

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all your bands with your e-ring! I don't think I could even pick a favorite. They are all delicious.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@carbonfan thanks so much. My favorite is the solitaire with the ucut. It's so perfect. Ok now I am seriously rethinking my reset design. Must think some more...
Thank you so much! IIRC I believe that you have VC's bright cut pavé band, which is equally gorgeous... love that band!! :love: I can't wait to hear more about your proposed reset design; I am sure it will be absolutely perfect!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my :love: what a decadent array! Very different, yet all so classic 8-)

I love them stacked sans solitaire - you have the finger length to wear the combined width beautifully... I definitely see a home there for a second u-cut band :halo:

I think I like the solitaire/single u-cut pairing best though, like LLJ - it's just... Inimitably luxe simplicity ::)

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my :love: what a decadent array! Very different, yet all so classic 8-)

I love them stacked sans solitaire - you have the finger length to wear the combined width beautifully... I definitely see a home there for a second u-cut band :halo:

I think I like the solitaire/single u-cut pairing best though, like LLJ - it's just... Inimitably luxe simplicity ::)
Thank you so much, yssie! I am trying in earnest to make classic, timeless selections that I will enjoy for the long haul. I have to say, your most recent Margot beauty is truly incredible!! :love: I had never given serious thought to an 8-prong setting until I saw your gorgeous ring. Beautiful design + girdle support = a serious win in my book. I will definitely keep that in mind in the future!!

And oh my gosh, I truly love the single u-cut band with just about everything! It is such a clean, crisp look and so versatile. I am definitely getting a second one to "bookend" my stack on non-e-ring days, so thank you for the enabling... er, I mean encouragement! :lol: I think I may even like the look of stacking two identical u-cut bands with my e-ring... will have to wait and see! I truly appreciate all of your kind words. Thank you again!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely love your stacking rings!!! :love::love::love: Frenchies are really so gorgeous and romantic to me! I wish I had more finger real estate to be able to stack, too!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are just gorgeous! I love all three, but I have a special fondness for the french cut and engraved bands! Would you mind telling us the width of all three bands?

I keep wanting to reset my solitaire, but the plain solitaire allows so much more flexibility with bands!!!

ac117, I can't stack, either! I really can only wear one band at a time with my e-ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results