shape
carat
color
clarity

a small halo by Victor Canera

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s really pretty! :love: I think it’s a prefect size (about the size I’d go for). Enjoy your new ring and your precious baby!

Edit: If you have time, I’d love to see more hand shots; particularly profile.

Last edited:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, and very special, indeed!
Of course, I may be biased. If you look at my profile picture, you see that my ring there is similar in design though the center stone is just 35 points. Still lovely and special, if you ask me :mrgreen2:
Enjoy her, and your precious little one.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring looks absolutely perfect on your hand. :love::love::love: Victor’s work can showcase a stone of any size. I think you will enjoy it for many years to come. And upgraded studs are a fabulous idea. Welcome to the similarity addicted. :P2

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
:love: I keep checking back for more hand shots, it’s beautiful!!!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous ring! A vc ring is always a stunner!:appl:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So pretty! His rings really are works of art. Now you have to sacrifice a naptime to go out and take lots more pictures for this thread! :lol-2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations - they're both perfect. :))

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is special and its really quite beautiful!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is VERY special!!! :love: I love halos and this looks devine on your hand, great hand presence...and how wonderful to have a ring made by Victor Canera, his work is so beautiful and perfect...congratulations!!! :appl:

kuriso

Rough_Rock
Perfection! It is so beautiful on your hand, congratulations!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous ring!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is perfect! Would love to see more handshots and of the profile. The Monique design is named after me. Mine has a small zircon in it (my diamond sugar ring).
Your ring has the perfect size and looks stunning on you. Enjoy wearing your beauty.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
It’s absolutely beautiful and I love it!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
I actually saw my first superideal in person yesterday, and it was a 1 carat stone. It was almost blinding. I had dark spots on my vision where such bright light kept getting thrown back at me. I have never seen a diamond perform like that, ever.

So I can only imagine how thrilled you are to have one (in a Canera setting!!!) on your hand. It is gorgeous. Beautifully proportioned and so classic. Wear it it good health.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO classy! Will you be wearing it with a wedding band?

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and VCs settings are fabulous!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the details on your setting! The stone is lovely and the combo of setting and stone looks PERFECT on your hand. CONGRATS :appl::appl::appl:

blushmint

Rough_Rock
Your ring is perfect! Would love to see more handshots and of the profile. The Monique design is named after me. Mine has a small zircon in it (my diamond sugar ring).
Your ring has the perfect size and looks stunning on you. Enjoy wearing your beauty.

That’s so cool, that it’s named after you! I originally wanted it with a montana sapphire but I didn’t have the time to potentially order and return a bunch of stones to find the perfect color. I’m really grateful that VC was able to work with me in my budget and short time frame.

blushmint

Rough_Rock
SO classy! Will you be wearing it with a wedding band?

My wedding band is a plain 14k rose gold band. I’d like to eventually get a milgrain pave band to match :)

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love: What a beautiful ring! Thank you for sharing it with us. Do you mind sharing your ring size? It helps to get a sense of the overall size of the ring.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Please don't say your ring is nothing special - it's absolutely gorgeous. The workmanship is superb, and your ring is nicely proportioned. In the REAL world, away from Pricescope, a 0.81 ct is a very respectable size. :D It's a nice size on your hand.

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Yay, I'm so glad you posted, it's nice to see a VC design with a not-gigantic stone. I would also like to know the ring size, and side views please please please!! :appl:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this beautiful ring??? So incredibly gorgeous.

bananabrains

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for sharing! I always wondered what my 84 point diamond would look like in that kind of setting....such presence! Stunning!!!:appl:

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
It’s absolutely beautiful! The size looks perfect on your hand. I would love to know your ring size as well.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very beautiful ring and it looks amazingly proportionate on your hand!! :love: Congrats!!

blushmint

Rough_Rock
Sorry for the delay in responding! I have finally caught up reading them all and I appreciate you guys so much! Thank you for all the kind words :)

We moved from CA to Korea on Friday so it’s been a hectic time for us. The ring also seems so much bigger here than when I was in CA haha

My ring size is 5.75.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results