shape
carat
color
clarity

A Little Sunshine from CVB, Yoram, and AV!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@daintyG Thanks! I know...I just don't talk about projects much until they are done! I do hope my daughter loves it, but I am fairly sure she will because she loves antique style with more detail!

@Catmom Thanks so much, M!!! You've got a few fabulous fancy yellows!!!

@Yimmers I am in love with the high crown, too!!!! Thank you!

@msop04 Haha! If either daughter dislikes any of my rings, I'll remember you for my adopt-a-daugther list!:lol: Thanks so much!

@ericad Aww, thank you for your very sweet comments! I appreciate it so much, Erica!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have been offline for a few days so am chiming in late, but I wanted to echo what others have said, namely that this is a fantastically gorgeous creation and the sentimental symbolism is every bit as beautiful as the ring itself!! :love: Congratulations on a perfectly planned project, and enjoy every second of wearing this beauty!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been offline for a few days so am chiming in late, but I wanted to echo what others have said, namely that this is a fantastically gorgeous creation and the sentimental symbolism is every bit as beautiful as the ring itself!! :love: Congratulations on a perfectly planned project, and enjoy every second of wearing this beauty!!

Thank you so much, Carbonfan, and I am excited to see you have crossed over to the dark side of antique style diamond love!:appl:I adore your new pendant!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
DS, all of your rings are amazing, but I have to say, you really knocked it out of the park with this project! I love the color and cut of the stone, and the proportions of the setting are perfect. What a lovely, lovely ring. If I were your daughter, I'd be "borrowing" that ring any chance I got, lol!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful, sigh... Thank you for sharing the photos. The AVC is cut to perfection and I love the buttery warm color. The halo setting is gorgeous as is all Caysie's work, but I especially admire the engraving on the sides. I love your entire collection of rings, DS!! I love how you are amassing such a stunning collection of heirloom pieces. :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 , I'm so late to this thread, but what a beautilicious ring!!:love::love::love: and I love the meaning behind it.

You've built an amazing collection.:love::love::love: Wear them all in great health and happiness!!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DS, I love the faceting on that gorgeous stone! "Sunshine" is the perfect way to describe it! I hope to one day have a collection as beautiful as yours!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely ring to remember your aunt by. It's so, so pretty! :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Camoly Batman! :eek2: That baby is a showstopper! :love::drool:
I love the engraving and the chubby yellow diamond. It's such a beautiful piece. Even more than that, I love the story behind it. Your aunt must have been a very special woman in your life. I bet she's looking down at you now with the biggest smile on her face.

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m back looking for more pictures, I love love love this beauty!!!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
DS - what a BEAUTIFUL ring to remember your aunt! I sincerely hope you wear it in good health and it brings you so much joy and good memories

Phanie

Shiny_Rock
it is gorgeous and I looooooove the engraving with the "butterfly" look on the side. Well done.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring- and the story warms my heart. I love how every beautiful meaningful detail came together into a work of art- gorgeous heirloom! I love the engraving as well, I love everything about this ring!!!!

Your collection is amazeballs, Diamondseeker!!! I am so happy for you, this is so well done and what a treasure you have made in your aunts memory. Congratulations!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring- and the story warms my heart. I love how every beautiful meaningful detail came together into a work of art- gorgeous heirloom! I love the engraving as well, I love everything about this ring!!!!

Your collection is amazeballs, Diamondseeker!!! I am so happy for you, this is so well done and what a treasure you have made in your aunts memory. Congratulations!!!!

Aww, thanks, Apacherose! We have a tendency to like similar things, and now we have AVC and AVR sister stones! I love your collection, too!!!!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just now saw this DS and this is a halo I could love my ACC in! Gorgeous ring and you are such a lovely person.

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That is stunning. Your entire collection is amazing. Can I come play in your jewelery box? :love::love::love:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
DS this is just the most exquisitely beautiful ring! Another masterpiece for your amazing collection. Your pieces are like works of art.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yesterday, Caysie sent me some pictures and said my ring was ready to be shipped! First I will post some of the pictures she sent me. I adore the engraving!!!
2017-10-18 13.50.42.png 2017-10-18 13.46.54.jpg 2017-10-18 13.46.46.jpg 2017-10-18 13.46.50.jpg 2017-10-18 13.46.42.jpg
Oh my goodness this ring is just beyond words!!! How did I miss this beauty before?!!! Absolutely stunning! I adore the cut, the color and the yellow gold basket...the whole ring is just insanely perfect

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally missed the last several posts! Thank you all so much!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, DS, I have absolutely NO idea how this thread passed me by??!!! This ring is STUNNING & the story behind it is equally as beautiful.

Wear it in good health & happiness :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally missed the last several posts! Thank you all so much!

Gosh, DS, I have absolutely NO idea how this thread passed me by??!!! This ring is STUNNING & the story behind it is equally as beautiful.

Wear it in good health & happiness :love:

Glad it got bumped up because this thread needs more love and more pics...oh @diamondseeker2006 please share more pics when you get a chance. LOVE LOVE LOVE this ring.:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results