shape
carat
color
clarity

A Little Sunshine from CVB, Yoram, and AV!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new CVB/AVC project has once again turned out fabulously, DS! :appl:I'm so glad you finally acquired an AVC/yellow diamond for your expanding collection of jewels! :love: It fits in perfectly with your other pieces! :)) I must see this beauty in person one of these days! :cheeky:

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! I love the intricacy of the setting, and as for the diamond... that's no cushion, it's an entire sofa! So pillowy and delightful! And the colour is so delicious, too. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Absolute perfection!! Drooling over here.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

MY CUPPA! WOW!:appl:

DS you choose a winner.:love:

cheers--Sharon

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well done DS!...:appl:A beauty indeed!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 you have a great taste and you should never doubt that the PS community will love your beautiful jewels! In all seriousness, when I first started "stalking" around PS, I remember how your recommendations and beautiful jewelry made a great impression on me from the start. I love how meticulously you have planned all of your pieces over the years and this one is no exception, I truly find it to be stunning! I thought about your ring several times throughout the day actually :D As you know, I am currently doing my three stone ring project with Caysie (which is almost done) but I was chatting with her today and even mentioned how in awe I am with your new ring! :) I love that this ring also has such a special meaning to you. I know how it feels to lose someone special, someone whom you have loved and I am so happy for you that you have created such a special piece to always remember your aunt and pass it onto your daughter to cherish as well. It is gorgeous beyond words! :love:

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 you have a great taste and you should never doubt that the PS community will love your beautiful jewels! In all seriousness, when I first started "stalking" around PS, I remember how your recommendations and beautiful jewelry made a great impression on me from the start. I love how meticulously you have planned all of your pieces over the years and this one is no exception, I truly find it to be stunning! I thought about your ring several times throughout the day actually :D As you know, I am currently doing my three stome ring project with Caysie (which is almost done) but I was chatting with her today and even mentioned how in awe I am with your new ring! :) I love that this ring also has such a special meaning to you. I know how it feels to lose someone special, someone whom you have loved and I am so happy for you that you have created such a special piece to always remember your aunt and pass it onto your daughter to cherish as well. It is gorgeous beyond words! :love:

That was SO sweet, Simone! Thank you so much! I am sure your comments to Caysie meant a lot to her, asl well! I am very much looking forward to seeing your ring since I have considered side stones for my AVR! I know it will be beautiful!!!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was SO sweet, Simone! Thank you so much! I am sure your comments to Caysie meant a lot to her, asl well! I am very much looking forward to seeing your ring since I have considered side stones for my AVR! I know it will be beautiful!!!

Thank you DS!! Caysie is a doll to work with and she is a very talented artist! You two clearly work wonderful together as all of your joint projects are gorgeous! I am looking forward to seeing my 3 stone as well and although less intricate, I think that it will still be pretty :) I hope that it will give you some inspiration for your AVR :)

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!!! The ring is gorgeous and how touching that it symbolizes the special relationship you and your aunt shared.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Your new ring is truly divine! I just love everything about it! The AVC and the lil OECs surrounding it. The engraving. There's not one mm on that masterpiece that was left without a meaningful element. You have an enviable suite of gorgeous jewels! Enjoy in much happiness all of your pieces! Maybe you should leave your AVR in a soli, perhaps a CVB one, since you have all of the other bases covered? :lickout:

PS How do you ever decide which one to wear? I could never chose. :mrgreen2:

mol42

Shiny_Rock
@diamondseeker2006 what a beautiful ring to go with the beautiful sentiments. The AVC is just mesmerizing- I love it! I agree that your collection is amazing, each piece is unique and so well thought out!

How does your daughter like it?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So, so pretty and I love how it honors your beloved aunt! I love the gallery and shank! It's gorgeous from every angle! Caysie definitely did this gorgeous stone justice! Congrats DS!!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
All I can say is wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!! What a beautiful, beautiful stone and setting!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, @JLW05, @Sandeek, @mol42, @yennyfire, @GearGirly!!!

Sandeek...You may be very right about keeping the AVR in a solitaire! I mostly wear the AVR and just wear the others occasionally! I take them out to look at just for fun, too!:lol:

mol42...My daughter who will get this ring is married and lives in our town, but I haven't seen her since getting the ring. I may wait and not show family until the holidays as it seems kind of strange getting something like this in October! I can't tie it to a holiday this month...we definitely don't give gifts for Halloween! lol!

Yenny...I definitely need to catch up with you! I am hoping for good news!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow!!! That is one stunning piece!!! What a beautiful way to remember and commemorate your aunt!

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations your new ring. It is as beautiful as the story behind it's inspiration!

Your collection is amazing.:love:

mockturtle

Rough_Rock
Everything about the ring is pure perfection! :love: The color, the shape, the size of OECs..... I'm so mesmerized by your collection. All four rings are just perfect in every way. Now you've added a (tiny) yellow diamond to my "want someday" list.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks so much, @JLW05, @Sandeek, @mol42, @yennyfire, @GearGirly!!!

Sandeek...You may be very right about keeping the AVR in a solitaire! I mostly wear the AVR and just wear the others occasionally! I take them out to look at just for fun, too!:lol:

mol42...My daughter who will get this ring is married and lives in our town, but I haven't seen her since getting the ring. I may wait and not show family until the holidays as it seems kind of strange getting something like this in October! I can't tie it to a holiday this month...we definitely don't give gifts for Halloween! lol!

Yenny...I definitely need to catch up with you! I am hoping for good news!

Yes, we do need to catch up!! I don't want to muck up your thread, but I hope to have an update in 2-3 weeks.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You have out done it this time--I've been waiting for the revel, it is stunning in every way DS! A huge congrats to you, I love it!! :love::love::wavey:

Last edited:

Cabochon1

Shiny_Rock
What a lovely ring! It looks crisp and antique at the same time. The colour of the AVC is beautiful and the metalwork is exquisite. :clap:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have out done it this time--I've been waiting for the revel, it is stunning in every way DS! A huge congrats to you, I love it!! :love::love::wavey:

Thanks, Sarah! I thought of you when I got it as you have the much bigger sister! Even though I definitely love the new ring, I have some pangs of regret for not keeping the 3 ct N! However, as I think I have said before, I am SO happy it belongs to a friend!:wavey:

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
@diamondseeker2006 Okay, I am not on this forum on a regular basis, so I just saw this post! Your last ring is beyond the most gorgeous piece I've ever seen from CvB Designs, bar none. Your tribute to your aunt is heartwarming and the ring has left me speechless. The setting, the halo, the diamonds and the cushion cut...I'm in awe.

And here I am whining about my ring. You know I think you are a special person. And you are an inspiration to me, too (as others have stated). You are level-headed, serene, wise, intuitive and it shows. I love all your rings because they are spectacular. I'm sure Caysie adores working with you (and vice-versa...it shows).

Best wishes with the new piece. It is beyond glorious. And it looks beautiful on your hand.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 Okay, I am not on this forum on a regular basis, so I just saw this post! Your last ring is beyond the most gorgeous piece I've ever seen from CvB Designs, bar none. Your tribute to your aunt is heartwarming and the ring has left me speechless. The setting, the halo, the diamonds and the cushion cut...I'm in awe.

And here I am whining about my ring. You know I think you are a special person. And you are an inspiration to me, too (as others have stated). You are level-headed, serene, wise, intuitive and it shows. I love all your rings because they are spectacular. I'm sure Caysie adores working with you (and vice-versa...it shows).

Best wishes with the new piece. It is beyond glorious. And it looks beautiful on your hand.

Thank you and BIG HUGS, T!!! I know yours is gorgeous, too!

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, wow! This is amazing! I love your diamond. I just saw a video on Caysie’s instagram; it’s gorgeous. I know you’ve waited a long time for an AVC. You did such a great job with it. I had no idea you had this in the works, and I am just so surprised and excited about this wonderful heirloom piece. I can’t wait for you to show your daughter. I hope she’ll love it.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's stunning.....every last little detail makes me hyperventilate. Simply gorgeous and a beautiful memory.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I saw this earlier, and I don't think I had a chance to comment. Or if I did, my brain has been so fried from work that I don't remember! This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the puffy crown on the AVC! Your collection of rings is TDF!

:love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOOOLLLYYYYY... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT????!!!!! How in the world did I miss this thread, @diamondseeker2006??? Gosh, this is TO. DIE. FOR. What a lucky lady your daughter is!!

P.S. I'm available for adoption. #realtalk

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results