shape
carat
color
clarity

A Little Sunshine from CVB, Yoram, and AV!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another CVB beauty! Love the sentimental aspect...your Aunt must have been really special!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful collection you are developing! Your new addition yellow stone is just delish! Yelow is also my favorite colour :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful, DS - I absolutely love it! It's so elegant and complete - it's really like a little work of art. That OEC cluster is inspired and a true classic. I hope you enjoy many years of wearing it in health and happiness as a tribute to, and memory of, a beloved aunt.

And now - for the love of all things holy - can we set that AVR?!

:wavey:

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
That other hand pic was a little dark, so I'll try this one. Forgive the nails, I was too excited about the ring to have to bother with polish today! (Good grief, sorry that pic is so large. Apparently it does that when you only post one!!)

2017-10-19 15.36.35.jpg
Does the sapphire EC have it's own thread? I'd love to hear more about it!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another beautiful, ball of fire and light. The setting is perfect. Someone said above: a work of art, and this it is.. :love::love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m reminded of a lemon drop in a bowl of sugar!
You finally have your AVC DS! Caysie did a magnificent job on the design! If there Is such a thing as a “happy” looking ring, this would qualify!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a special way to remember a very special person!!! I absolutely adore your new stone - the faceting and color are TDF! :love: You're so lucky to have multiple AV/Cut by Yoram stones!!!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring! The stone does look like a little piece of sunshine, especially in this setting.

P

PierreBear

Wonderful collection of rings! How do you plan to wear it? RHR? Lovely and enjoy!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I just say once again that I really love my PS friends?! You are all so sweet and encouraging with your comments! I went to bed last night wondering if people would even like the ring from the pictures, because it sparkles like crazy and pictures just don't show that AT ALL! The yellow is very subtle. I actually could wear this as an e-ring because it isn't a deep yellow at all. It's an antique buttery very light yellow which I think it perfect in an antique cushion. My aunt died in 2005, so this has been something that I have planned for a really long time. I am glad I waited until I found just the right stone and the perfect person to make the setting!

I will reply to some of the responses in another post, but thank you all so very much for your sweet comments.... @SimoneD, @whitewave, @arkieb1, @Polished, @Queenie60, @HappyNewLife, @foxinsox, @KristyDarling, @angeline, @ Acinom, @lknvrb4, @GeorgieQ, @OooShiny, @valeria101, @MissGotRocks, @missy, @Tourmaline, @tyty333, @McLaren, @RosieR, @mrs-b, @kgizo, @Tekate, @Bonfire, @ac117, @alene, and @PierreBear !!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how absolutely gorgeous!!! It's perfect in every way! :love::love::love: Love your entire collection DS, each piece is stunning. Congrats and enjoy it!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamondseeker,
It's truly stunning, what a lovely combination.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey DS, I forgot to ask...what color are the OECs?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful collection of rings! How do you plan to wear it? RHR? Lovely and enjoy!

Thanks, PB! I had it sized a little larger than my left hand size so I can wear it on either hand. 99% of the time, I only wear rings on my left ring finger, so alternating it on occasion on my left hand will be where I mostly wear it. I wear a 5.5 but this is around 5.75. I don't plan to wear a band with it, because I don't think it needs one, plus I don't want to scratch the gallery. When I dress up somewhat to go to a wedding or something, I might wear it as a right hand ring.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, it's an absolute STUNNING ring! The diamond is beautiful and the setting tops it off perfectly
Such a meaningful piece of art to remember your aunt and to pass to your daughter. Truly special in every way!

Now I want a piece of sunshine ☀️

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey DS, I forgot to ask...what color are the OECs?

Good question! They are near colorless, maybe H-I? Caysie thought colorless would be too stark for an antique ring, but we needed fairly white face up to contrast with the very light yellow center. She was right! The stones are about 2.4mm and about 6 points each, so in the .70s ctw for 12.

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, it's an absolute STUNNING ring! The diamond is beautiful and the setting tops it off perfectly
Such a meaningful piece of art to remember your aunt and to pass to your daughter. Truly special in every way!

Now I want a piece of sunshine ☀️

Thanks, brightice!!! I can't wait until you find the right light yellow antique stone, too! We have the same taste, so it is fun to follow your projects! Mine are the little sisters to yours, but thankfully, Caysie's pieces are beautiful in every size! Now I need a beautiful red or hot pink spinel or sapphire!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your new ring - such a buttery, lemony beauty in a unique, but still classic, setting.

(Also, you are a model of patience and restraint, waiting since 2005 to find the right stone. You put my scattergun, impulse-buying self to shame! Damn all those sparkly distractions that get me every time.....)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good question! They are near colorless, maybe H-I? Caysie thought colorless would be too stark for an antique ring, but we needed fairly white face up to contrast with the very light yellow center. She was right! The stones are about 2.4mm and about 6 points each, so in the .70s ctw for 12.

Correction...the baby OECs are G-H and .77 ctw. @Bonfire

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new ring - such a buttery, lemony beauty in a unique, but still classic, setting.

(Also, you are a model of patience and restraint, waiting since 2005 to find the right stone. You put my scattergun, impulse-buying self to shame! Damn all those sparkly distractions that get me every time.....)

Honestly, I had other projects that I was pursuing all those years, so I always just waited for the right stones to come along. I was happily surprised to find the lavender blue EC sapphire, for example, when I was just casually looking online. I rarely decide on a project and find the right stone soon after. Usually I have projects in mind and do one as the right stone comes along!

Last edited:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a gorgeous ring, DS! I love everything about it, and really your whole collection. I have loved watching you put it together piece by gorgeous piece. I could happily own each and every piece. Caysie does such lovely work. I have long admired your sapphire ring. I love the color of the stone and the setting is just perfect for it. I totally understand creating a piece in honor of an aunt. That is the same reason I have a round stone. My beloved aunt wore a simple set of a round diamond in a plain solitaire with a matching band. While the style is not the same as mine, it is truly in remembrance of her. You ring is just lovely and I look forward to seeing more photos of it!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, My, God!!! What an amazing beauty this is! I think i'm gonna lose my mind:love::love::love:
This diamond is mesmerizing and the setting a true piece of art! I am in love !!!
Wear it in good health :wavey:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH WOW!!!!! Gorgeous! I love the butterfly engraving in the split shank!!! So pretty and feminine!
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am loving all the photos you're posting DS! This ring is really unique and so romantic and well executed. Of course you know I adore the AV stones (esp cut by Y) and this one does not disappoint!! You were so right on to nab it :P2! The engraving is perfect and the whole thing is DIVINE!!!!!

More photos and hand shots would not be a bad thing......just sayin' :roll2:.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results