shape
carat
color
clarity

A Little Mischief

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/11/2007 7:05:54 PM
Author: Regular Guy
I thought Jonathan was Batman. He has the Batcar, right?
Not many people know this Ira although the subject has been brought up in the past.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/rhinos-batmobile.30146/

My secret identity has mainly remained ... secret.

emvamp.gif

Now ... I don''t know about Batman, but Mara would make an awesome Batgirl.
37.gif

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
any way we can have a volume control ?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2007 6:17:23 PM
Author: JulieN
any way we can have a volume control ?
I''ll do it but for now you can use volume control build into your system.

If you use Windows, go to your Settings->Control Panel->Sound and check "Place volume icon in the taskbar''. This way you''ll have quick access to volume.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yeah, just in case we want to listen to something else for a short while and don''t want to close the browser.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would like to see Garry do an evening (US time) presentation on the HCA.
(if I have my time difference right that works time wise for Garry better than an afternoon session)
I think there is a fundamental misunderstanding on what exactly it is even among some of its long time fans.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I second that. I would be more interested in some of the history of its development and how it came to be than a strick technical presentation of it, although I am interested in that too.

Wink

diamondhunter10

Shiny_Rock
Bravo, Pricescope, This is GREAT! Love the new look and tools, Very helpful.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Added conferencing feature when presenters can turn audio/video for other participants so if you have something to say/show get your microphone and webcam ready.

I''ll try to go online in a couple of hours to test it with those who are adventurous enough
1.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
I''m a bit embarrased to ask, but I really can''t figure out 1) how I know when there is a 1-to-many presentation, and 2) how to access it when I do figure out when it''s happening!

help?

thanks!!!!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
If you can see the live photo, then it is either a one to many presentation or the presenter is waiting for his one to one to send a request to join.

You can then click on the picture to join. Once I let in the client for a one to one presentation you will no longer be able to see the photo. If you click on the picture and you are not the one I am waiting for I will politely let you know I am waiting for a one to one and then disconnect you from me.

It is easier than it sounds, just go the the yellow strip at the head of page and choose any of the presenters who are live to try it out, you will LIKE it!

Wink

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2007 3:19:20 PM
Author: mela lu
I''m a bit embarrased to ask, but I really can''t figure out 1) how I know when there is a 1-to-many presentation, and 2) how to access it when I do figure out when it''s happening!

help?

thanks!!!!
When the icon next to the name is green, that means there is something going on. Place your mouse over the person''s picture and click. Then you''ll be prompted to login using your PS name and password, or you can enter as a guest by clicking "skip".

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
What would be nice is a different colored guy for one to one,,,
gray - gone
blue - waiting for one to one
green - one to many

or something like that.
Twice now iv clicked on when someone was waiting for a one to one.

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade

For those, who just stumbled into my testing, I happened to suddenly lose my connection. Sorry for breaking up so abruptly.

Have to finish some work now, in order to be ready in time for Brian''s presentation.

C U

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2007 3:43:45 PM
Author: strmrdr
What would be nice is a different colored guy for one to one,,,
gray - gone
blue - waiting for one to one
green - one to many

or something like that.
Twice now iv clicked on when someone was waiting for a one to one.
good idea thanks storm

no wait
40.gif
there might be people who both online for private and public sessions... I have to figure out a better way

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
maybe not tomorrow (the day after?)...

but maybe you could implement a voice recognition option, and have words from the presenter presented in print, for those us who are at work and can''t have the volume turned on.

Seems like in some bars and public places, you have CNN posting text this way, and such. Maybe the selectable option is easy?

Just an idea.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LOL! The way I slur my words and semi mimble at times you will be getting mostly gibberish from me. I tried voice recognition software for typing replies to posts etc, took me longer to edit the posts than to just write them. I needed to take some serious diction therapy to make me understandable to the software, although I have no problem speaking with people. Software sits unused in a directory on my computer someplace...

Wink

widget

Ideal_Rock
May I jump in here with a suggestion/wish??

Could there be someplace where the schedule for "Today" or "This Week" is posted and only updated by the admin (ie closed to feedback, chitchat, etc)?

Such a quick reference would be helpful, especially for those of us with antiquated computers that can''t accomodate this nifty new feature, who need to plan ahead and go elsewhere to enjoy it.

thanks
widget

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Eventually we should have an automatic schedule list so "today''s topic" threads will not be necessary.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2007 3:30:25 PM
Author: Regular Guy
maybe not tomorrow (the day after?)...

but maybe you could implement a voice recognition option, and have words from the presenter presented in print, for those us who are at work and can''t have the volume turned on.

Seems like in some bars and public places, you have CNN posting text this way, and such. Maybe the selectable option is easy?

Just an idea.
Ira, that''s closed captioning, and it requires a human being typing the words in as they are said by someone trained to do it.

shay

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/18/2007 10:50:12 AM
Author: widget
May I jump in here with a suggestion/wish??

Could there be someplace where the schedule for ''Today'' or ''This Week'' is posted and only updated by the admin (ie closed to feedback, chitchat, etc)?

Such a quick reference would be helpful, especially for those of us with antiquated computers that can''t accomodate this nifty new feature, who need to plan ahead and go elsewhere to enjoy it.

thanks
widget
Totally agree with this - I was here tonight pre- 8pm, and didn''t know they were coming on at 10. I found it accidentally halfway through.

With a "calendar" of some sort, the hosts (Wink, John, etc.) could even make last-minute entries an hour or two in advance and people would still be able to see it.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
There are a few changes in functionality that affect public Pricescope areas
  • if there is no live presenter/session available, tabs are collapsed. Visitors can still expand the tabs and request appointments
  • If a presenter goes online, tabs expand automatically and show presenter.
  • Icons:
    • green: public mode
    • blue: one-to-one & not busy
    • red: one-to-one & busy/w client
  • When cursor is over presenter''s video box, a tip-box reflects the status: public, 1-2-1 & available, 1-2-1 busy, and offline
There is also a good progress in recording sessions.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
PS, I don''t see the yellow tab. Nor do I see the window asking me to install flash.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
You probably have JavaScript disabled. Let''s try this:

In IE, click Tools -> Internet Options menu

In Internet Options dialog, select Security Tab.

With Internet Zone selected, click Custom Level button. Scroll down and find Scripting. Enable Active Scripting

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
still doesn''t work

pricescope

Ideal_Rock

Do you see " ± toggle search bar" and "toggle gallery" links on the forum pages? Can you close/open them?

I just added a code for browsers that do not allow script...

Please let me know

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
can we make the dropdown menu under "forum" go over the "we're alive" instead of under?

LIW gets covered up.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results